Been lifting for almost a year

>Been lifting for almost a year
>people around me noticed and told me "user, you getting buffed!"
>get excited
>go to a rave festival
>get cocky and take off my shirt
>feeling like a chad
>some random pretty cute chick noticed me
>comes up to me to whisper in my ear (music was loud)
>I get nervous but somewhat thought she was hitting on me
>"Hey Just saying, you should put your shirt back on" and walks away
>Stand there awkwardly for about 10 seconds
>Put back on my shirt and feel depressed

Fuck you Veeky Forums you told me to bulk, do SS + GOMAD, why the fuck did I listen to you. This board is shit. Hope you all KYS.

Other urls found in this thread:

elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/progress-my-2nd-cycle-test-dbol-681765-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Youre literally a meme

Good job

Not telling the roastie to stick her loose vagina back inside cmon bruh you had one chance.

gotta go Burnt Chrysler mode

>not replying "y-you too" like a true alpha male

What mode is this?

fat mode

Don't let it rattle you. Women only like cut bodies but you were probably in the 99th percentile for lifting heavy weights there. Just wait for your cut brah. You'll see.

No reason to quit your fitness journey

I mean just eat slightly less and add more volume. Bitches will see what's up.

you need to cut retard

>this is who says "hue hue dyel?" In cbt threads

Thats cos you're >30% bf you retard. You cant actually think you look good do you?

serves you right
you aren't truly Veeky Forums until you have rampant body dysmorphia

You should have responded by taking your pants off

Hol up

You actually took your shirt off in public without being single digit bodyfat?

Holy fuck are you a fat retarded dumb cunt normie?

agreed

Go on a cut m8. Have we taught you nothing?

Nice gyno you ugly faggot lmao

that's not how you green text mr new fag

> I'm being a newfag and no one can stop me

I used to do that pretty often as well at raves when i'd get too hot. Was always pretty cut tho. Usually get compliments left and right, sometimes grabbed. One time I had a girl come up to me saying Sth similar like:
>really you're not gonna get any girls if you dance around shirtless, girls don't like that
Ignored her and kept doing whatever I wanted, later saw her again and she was pissed off i didmt listen to her.

Moral do whatever the fuck you want at a rave. If you do it for girls yeah be more cut, if you do it cause its too hot and you're not the only one doing it, who gives a fuck what some girl says.

dont worry OP, thats not nearly as bad when i wigged out on 4-6x hits of dirty ecstacy and basically overdosed and danced like an autistic retard and even pretended to do squats deadlift and bench and getting in peoples faces and doing all sorts of crazy insane cringey stuff and everyone hated me and i had a horrible suicidal come down

i blame my "friend" who told me taking that many pills was a normal thing to do, i fucking hate ecstasy . this was nearly 7 years ago yet i still have horrific flashes of shame when i think about it randomly

Had to flex a 'cep first to get the crowd ready for more.

>meanwhile Brad has a beer gut, dances on the bar in his underpants and fucks Tracey in his pick-up truck afterwards

She's telling you to stop eating like a pig.

a real chad wouldn't give a fuck what some uglass bitch has to say, a real alpha would and will always be confident in themselves. Man the fuck up

Nobody is single digit bodyfat outside of bodybuilding competitions, retard.

Is Tracey the female version of Brad (a step lower than Stacey)?

hey hitler

What do you think

I dirtybulked to about that percentage of body fat once. Never again. Heavy breathing all over the place, ate dumb amounts of food. Worst of all, couldn't see any progress. Even though numerically made some.

>pretended to do squats and deadlift.
Thanks user I just spat my first SIP of the day all over myself

>doing SS + GOMAD thinking it's gonna get you ripped

Wrong, 8-9% is sustainable

You share 50% of the blame for not knowing what the FUCK you were actually doing. Drugs kill people and get a terrible rep because of people like you

You should get together with that other user who used reload animations as dance moves

hahaha you look fucking disgusting

Perfectly fine actually

is this you?
if so, i understand why she said what she did because you are fat
if not, post pics of body

>used reload animations as dance moves
What a time to be alive

body is not OP its from this 2010 thread
elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/progress-my-2nd-cycle-test-dbol-681765-3.html

>42169583
Not if you're natty unless you're okay with being a 145lbs twink.

>>Does no research on the drugs he does
>>Takes too much and acts like a fucking moron
>>Blames the drug...

Make your pasta longer next time sweetie!

If the pic is you then keep lifting, but start eating a caloric deficit and doing an hour of jump rope a day and you'll be shredded in like 1-3 months. It's clear you've got some lats, shoulders, and biceps hiding in there. You're gonna have a pretty sick v-taper once you get a bit leaner man.

Add in some direct core work so your abs look great when you get lean, too.

You'll lose a bit of lifting stats, but you'll get them back quickly once you start eating maintenance again.

>almost a year
Theres your problem.

Fucking nulifters thinking a year or two is enough to look exceptional.

12-10% is a good percentage to sustain, that nigga like 30% bf

your fault for not doing brosplit

I unironically do this when pissfaced and forced to dance

Good on you for ignoring that girl.
After going all out at big festivals for 7 years now, my group and I have become masters of not giving a fuck.

Don't ever worry about looking cool or attractive. Have fun, don't let stuck up or annoying people bother you, and don't actively try to get girls (or guys, whatever you're into.)

We've made more friends and been the life of the party by just acting like complete fools, being welcoming and nice to everyone around us, and just having the time of our lives at every show.

cut you retard

this is actually good advice even though op is b8. wish i could get out of my own head about what people think.

If that is you in your pic then you have gyno

If you are skinny, yes

She was probably shit testing you to be honest

>he actually fell for the gomad meme
>he drinks 3.7 litres of cows milk (cows milk for cows)
>per day
> litres
kek

>those C cups
kek

seriously lad, get on a vegan diet and cut some bodyfat, you will look and feel much better

lookin stronk bro. What are your stats?

>go vegan
>Go from looking builtfat to looking like an Ethiopian
tiptopkek.
Ignore the above moron and just cut normally.

start jumping shaking your tits around build up a lot of sweat then feign drunkenness and go hug her, share the festival joy

at least that is what you should have done in this imaginative storyline

>caring what dumb roasties think at festivals of all things.

Never making it brah.

Vegan. Nah

timestamp or gtfo