About to enter college

about to enter college

what are god-tier degrees to look at

Study Econ of some STEM shit, and then get a law or med degree. Just do it. It's how schlomo earns his shekels, when he's not enslaving the goyim that is.

Depends on the school tbdesu, but top tiers are:

>God Tier
Classics
Philosophy

>Great Tier
Literature
History

>Good Tier
Psych

>Meh Tier
Everything else

>Bad Tier
English

wasn't there just a thread about this same topic?

also this isn't even close to fitness related

these if you want to be poor

how the fuck can u make money off of philosophy

Not him, and not a philosophy major, but philosophy is a course (not degree) I'd recommend to everybody. You'll feel euphoric

Nutrition. Enjoy fucking all the qts in the 90% female-dominated field

Do accounting maybe
It's easy and you're paid decently

Since you're a fucking idiot just get into nursing.

Anything that makes money is "meh" lul

entrepreneurship is only path to being godtier
do something easy or enjoyable

it is implied by pursuing a degree in philosophy that you are a trust fund fucking jew who goes to college for fun, not necessity.

Physics

It's always interesting, and if you're a good student there are going to be a lot of fun and well-paying opportunities for you

not fitness related.
mods do your job

At a four year school STEM fields and business are the only real money makers. You won't go hungry with ag, but you also won't get rich. If it's not too late I would look into technical schools, you graduate faster and it's more likely you'll have a job waiting for you.

It's a very good pre-law degree, but that's about it.

>It's a very good pre-law degree

kek, this is what my counselor told me too, when I was 3 years into my degree and I finally asked him "hey, wait, so, what the fuck am I supposed to do with a philosophy degree?"

Economics
Accounting
Finance
STEM

Study supply chain/logistics at a university with a good business school if you want to make 60-70k after graduation.

It doesnt matter what degree you get, it matters where you go. A guy who studies art appreciation in stanford will be able to get pretty much any job that doesnt require certification. This is the hardest redpill to swallow

Also to add to this here is a list of people who should go to college

>if you are accepted to a prestigious top tier university
>if you get a significant scholarship that leaves you with little or no debt
>if you were one of the popular kids in school
>if you can fill some kind of quota i.e. women in STEM

If you do not fall in one or more just dont bother

But literature and English are the same degree, user

Don't bother, become a welder or HVAC technician, then start hoarding ammunition and medical supplies

these

comp sci for software engineering and you can work remote from pretty much anywhere

All liberal arts? Which are more or less utterly useless.

We've advanced as a society due to tech and STEM.

not defending lib arts but half the people who go into STEM dont even get STEM jobs

Just don't be a faggot that can't do math. Do Comp sci and math together and ideally if you go to a good school take as much AI coursework/projects as you can.

>Classics
>Philosophy
>Literature
>History
>Psych
You better be rich as fuck, because all of these degrees are an easy way to rack on $100k in debt and graduate without a job. The subjects are fine, but for the average person these are terrible majors, bottom of the barrel even.

a degree you are interested in

fuck off cuck

I studied Econ and I have a meme job but it's very comfy. Literally work at the welfare office.

I would unironically have studied nursing if I could go back and do it again desu

Im majoring in computer science