Can you make it with big round beta eyes?

How important are eyes when it comes to facial aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

lol.gamepedia.com/Maplestreet8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eyes are the thing people look at when they talk to you. of course they're important. probably most important part of facial aesthetics tbqh

Squint your lower eyelids a bit.

I don't know if doing this regularly would 'train' your lower eyelids to become stronger and reduce roundness in the long run.

Eyes are the difference between slayer and chad.

>facial aesthetics
>Veeky Forums

Can we just rename Veeky Forums to /insecure men/ already?

COPE

Eyes are mirrors of the soul. Just be strong and you won't have "beta" eyes. Do a martial art or something.

Toni Mahfud is way more handsome.
>inb4 hes a fraud
You cant photoshop face in videos or snaps

beautiful
is he top slayer? if so, can we overtake gandy?

Can we just rename Veeky Forums to /Gay men too in the closet for /hm/ /?

Keep coping boyo

With a face/height/frame like that, he fucks top quality girls, not stacies. He's always with models lol. Gandy is old and Toni lifts, he's our guy i've always said it.

Recognizing beauty in someone of the same sex as you doesn't make you gay, it makes you intelligent or at least not an insecure/jealous faggot.

Sure it does faggot.

Wanna see a picture of my dick?

he mogs bateman

>implying anyone would like to see your tiny nordic penis

just lol at u fucking virgin neetcels.

I'll probably be the only one to ever see it if you send it to me, you are so insecure you dont want to admit there are people that are better looking than you lmao.

i imagine the non DYEL people on Veeky Forums who has been lifting weights for a while to look like the people in pic related

He mogs everyone in every group picture, even if theres a girl, you will spend more time looking at him than the girl.

Nah, this is funny actually. You reminded me of an old memory.

When I was a kid and had my first girlfriend I was retarded and let her take my phone. She looked my pictures and found that I had 500 dick pics, some of them taken 100 in a row. Then she found out I used kik to send it to what probably were at least 100 girls.

Funny enough, we did not break up from that.

This is why it's all about the face .. Height/frame means nothing if you arent at least average.

That is such a depressing picture... They ALMOST made it.

I do appreciate the hard work they put into their bodies by lifting for while. But it looks so fucking wrong to see such hot bodies with ugly faces and weird frame genetics.

Was that her first time seeing your dick? If yes, i imagine how jealous she must've been lol. I got a girl storming at my workplace because I made out with her friend like 1 month after we both stopped talking to each other.

>Was that her first time seeing your dick?
No, we had even fucked by that point. But she was fucking pissed.

nothing a little cosmetic surgery couldn't fix

Sucks to be those guys

Even without cosmetic surgery, they can still looksmaxx through many ways such as

> getting a tan
> thickening neck
> get new haircuts that complement their face better and not look childish
> get rid of autism glasses
> get on a good skincare routine

This is good advice, always carry yourself like you got a ten ton dick

He isn't that bad looking, but his fucking childish frame and height...jesus

someone photoshop toni mahfuds head in place of that dude, would girls still bang toni mahfud even if toni had a shitty frame and body?

You don't have to pay 8-9k before taxes to sculpt your body, rhinoplasty is that much .. so imagine all the rest, hair, jaw, teeth.. Some of them would have to drop 50k to look decent lol

I swear the odd one is so ugly .. he was 1/10, now hes 3-4/10 after getting rid of acne and glasses.

Rhinoplasty isn't that necessary for males,

I'd argue chin implants/genioplasty/jawsurgery/jaw implants are much more important for males

You mean the oddbro?

lol.gamepedia.com/Maplestreet8

The Oddone himself isn't that bad looking. He just needs to lift weights and thicken his neck.

wait im retarded .. thats not the oddone, they are both ugly tho

Through money and status game, the oddone got an 6/10 blonde girlfriend

but that relationship didn't last long. his girlfriend broke up with him and is dating a swole black dude right now

are you kidding me?

toni mahfud had multiple surgery to look like a faggot

also toni had the face of a horse, something off, he had good features but lack of armony more "fake"

well, he's sucessfully looksmaxxed

Money/status is how ugly people cope. You can be poor but handsome and get a better girl than that. You're not immune to getting cucked by Tyrone tho, the chances are just less likely than if you were a weak beta like the oddone.

shiieeeet man

ur statement is redpilled as fuck

Toni only had rhinoplasty, horse face isnt even negative if your lower third is strong, it makes your jaw and maxilla so much more defined. I can bet my balls a girl wouldn't say '' he's not my type, he has such a horse face ''

Daily reminder that Tyrone is a ugly faggot who isn't cucking anyone.

I think you are getting it wrong

a horse face is only a horse face when u have big ass teeth, narrow face

like pic related

The statstic on Asian women excluding their own race... damn... makes me feel kind of bad for Chang

Chang Thunderwang still does well with girls. he slays white and asian women everywhere

it's the beta asian males who play league of legends and are nerdy as fuck (majoring in a stem major, watches anime, short, unathletic) that arent getting any poon (even nerdy asian women wont go for them)

That's definitely a horse face, coupled with a narrow face ( due to a weak jaw ). Toni just has a long mid face.

You can only get cucked by Tyrone if your girl is shallow af and gets impressed easily or if she's stupid. It's a meme cucks created to make them think it happens to others, but a girl will cheat with anybody that has something her boyfriend can't offer her.

toni has a long midface but his face is pretty wide tho

having a widish face/high fwhr is key to having good facial aesthetics

stop being insecure about your eyes, because they're probably not that bad anyway.

I have a lazy eye, and even that is not that big of an issue, even though it's probably the worst "eye situation" you can have.

Just keep eye contact when talking with people, but don't overdo it and constantly stare into their souls.

well at least ur daughters will have round eyes, which are a good trait for females

Is that a male?