Are most people here virgins?

Are most people here virgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13455062
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw pretty close to erudition but still virgin

I'm not. I caught teen love toward the end of high school. Far from the best sex I've ever had but still the best gf :(

>Chad doing something to prove he can do it

that's beta

delet this thread and start one with a stawpoll you mong

> implying chad is beta

Your incel cope is too strong.

chad has nothing to prove to anyone

>essay is 100% rhetoric
that's a good thing you fucking imbecile

Yup. Virgin here and haven't had an actual conversation with a female in a year.

I've slept with 7 different women, mostly one night stands. Never had a gf though

Who said he wasn't proving it to himself?

yes
never even kissed. kissing seems incredibly odd to me. I swear I'm not autistic

Checking in

Yup.

rollie

I'm not

yes...

>All these whores and no Best Girl
Your taste is shit.

gimme semen demon

Rollan

rollin
And yes, am a virgin. 8 more years till wizard.

why does chad need to prove something to himself? that's insecure.

Rollinh

I'd say so.
But then again asking that question on 4chainz isn't really fair.

i literally just masturbated for about an hour, got up, opened my female room mate slam piggies door, whispered "open your mouth" in her ear and nutted down her throat.

left her room, went right back over to my computer getting ready for another fap session.

rolling

OFFICIAL VIRGIN POLL

strawpoll.me/13455062

roll, chris hansen no bully

uhhhh

>I'm lifting with a bunch of virgins
How old are you all that you're still virgins?

LETS GOOOO

19 years old here.

23, rapidly approaching 24 though

Sweet.

I thought the whole virgin thing was just a meme!

22 here

60 get

Please God give me 34

I've been called "chad" and a troll a couple times when I post about how I'm a 19 y/o kissless incel and how much girls hate me. I'm 6'1 and relatively fit but I ain't no beefcake and I like only got the top and bottom four pecs in my 6 pack lol, plus this is an exceptionally good pic of me which is saying something lmao

>those eyes
You look like a serial killer user

Elliot Rodgers pt. 2 electric boogaloo, coming soon if I don't get my dick sucked

end your own life

Don't worry breh, I get told I have serial killer eyes and that I look like Elliot Rodgers as well, but I eventually made it and now have a qt gf.

I mean yea like a massacre-suicide type thing is ideal but shit I'll try to run if I can

Please lord give me some juicy blonde booty in stockings

Rolling around at the speed of sound

Shit thread anyway

Almost 28 here, I'm not interested in having as much sex with as many different girls as possible but I desperately crave companionship and Tinder is probably not the best option for this.

How are you a virgin? Are you super introverted?

>Had no problem getting approached by girls in highschool
>Start balding at 17
>2 years later
>Can barely get a 4/10 landwhale to notice me

JUST SHAVE IT OFF THEY SAID, IT HAPPENS TO A LOT OF BOYS THEY SAID, CONFIDENCE BEATS BALDNESS THEY SAID.
TREASURE YOUR HAIR LADS BECAUSE ONCE IT'S GONE YOU'LL BE STUCK IN PERMANENT INCEL MODE!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Ill bite

I'll bite

roll

>Essay is 0% substance and 100% rhetoric

Ggg

is this what /fit has come to?

Roll

BOY IF SHE AIN'T BROWN

Lost it at 18, have fugued 7 girls and am with a long term gf since three years now at 23.

I usually get the feeling that Veeky Forums consists mostly of normies who used to be awkward teens like myself and those in the beginning and middle of the transition. That strawpoll looks like it too

>off by one
ANOTHER

rollin

GIMME milkies

rollin

Roll

Roll

Rollin'

Rollll

Rollin deep

roll

>100 get

Boiii

Roll

Why u mad egghead?

Haha ok

rollinq

Advice to all the virgins up in here, if you really want to get laid bad lower your standards, I'm 24 and I've fucked 7 different women, most of them were fat.

If I really wanted to get laid, I'd pay a pretty Callgirl for about 100. Cleaner, prettier, can do all the work, does whatever I want to a certain degree.

Don't need to push the egos of fatties.

Been shaving my head since 21. Currently in a long term relationship about to get married, but when I was in my early 20's, I would consistently get at least 1-2 dates a week and usually ended with sex.

Hair is the least of your problems... it probably has to do with confidence.

With a 'stute it doesn't count as losing your 'ty. It's only practice for the real deal

Yeah, been there, I paid a fine one for some fuck once just to see what it was like, not gonna lie thin girls do it better.

In thinking about doing it, 28 kv here. Did you meet one for 1 hour?

>Mfw i'm the Chad

I'll be honest, I just fucked a fatty off tinder and lost it at age 22. Whatever, pussys pussy

185cm, 75kg, 16.5cm dick.

Well, now I'm a bitter, old virgin. I guess it's too late for me at age 27. I'm now the creepy, old pervert that stares at young girls angrily because they dress like sluts, wishing to shove my face in their ass at the same time.

How did you get in this situation? Too introverted?
Do you see qts at work? Are you angry you can't get them? Knowing they probably get plowed by a different guy weekly?

>could have been a dread wizard
>gave up my mana to a roastie at 19
>used knowledge from Veeky Forums to become trapmode
>got on titty skittles
>now I drain the mana from guys
And it all worked out in the end.

>54% yes

M-must suck to be you guys

19, had the chance when i was 16 but fucked it up.

jesus i didn't think it was that bad, anytime i talk to someone on fit now i'll consider them virgins because its statistically probable

26 year old kv here. I'm nowhere near as bad as the virgin example, but I can relate a lot.

Not a virgin. 27, 6'1", lost it at 18 to an annoying fattie because I was a skinnyfat fuck with low standards. Now fit w/6pack and engaged to an actual hot woman somehow. We're all gonna make it lads.

Yeah 1 hr for $25, I got a good discount because she was an old friend of mine, she usually charges $100

I refuse to believe so many browse this thread.

>old friend
KEK

What? Wasn't that awkward as hell?

Nah not really, we went to HS together, I'd wanted to bang her back then but she was kinda stuck up and I was a beta loser, ran into her 5 yrs after we graduated and we got to talking and I found out she was being a prostitute now.

same. 27.

Hot

Hint: Veeky Forums used to be a place for losers trying to improve themselves, not a shithole for chads to show off and talk about how many tinder sluts they fucked. This used to be, by far, the best board.
If you have such a hot girl waiting for you then don't let her wait and fuck off from here. This used to be the one place not chad was the ruler but us simple guys who still were in the gutter.

Lots of things. Growing up in the middle of nowhere, no real father, late development, video games to escape reality, introverted, not handsome and so on.