Look More Aggressive

I'm a MMA, fighter and i need to look more aggresive, need some ideas. I had some tattoos and i wear satanic clothes to intimidate before a fight.

Stats:
Natural
5'6'' - 184 lbs

10 reps:
OHP 190 lbs
Bench 275 lbs
Squat 500 lbs
Deadlift 560 lbs

It must suck fightin that weight at that height.

>satanic clothes
>satanic clothes
hahahah
Post that shit op

>5'6 184 natty
Sure bud you're either on juice or fat as fuck
>satanic clothes
....pic related

that shit is just edgy, not intimidating. Just dress normally and people will respect you more

>5'6
>I want to look more aggressive

i can't use roids, they test me months before every fight

also the clothes wans't my idea

lol, i love this post

>i wear satanic clothes to

honestly i love you Veeky Forums, never change

OP, im saving up to go to SEA to train muay thai to better my skills for the ring

i want to take some fights when i get back

sure....

pic related

do you know exactly what kind of test they do?

if its UFC / WADA level shit, i understand its hard to beat those tests b/c they check for specific metabolites and other ways to know if you are on the sauce

but if its just a cheap test to check total levels, you can run TRT doses and keep your test in high range. the benefits are substantial, you get such good recovery and no hormonal fluctuation like with being natty

with triptorelin and hcg/hmg you wont even have a problem cold turkeying off test injections

test acetate you can shoot every day and if you know they are coming just drop it the day before and take a triptorelin shot, and if you have an adequate hcg/hmg protocol you never need to use clomid or anything like that. find out what SERMs dont get tested for, and you are golden.

That's just autistic.

>5'6"
You can't intimidate them by being aggressive, you'll probably only intimidate them by whispering "I have AIDS but no one will believe you" before a match.

p.s. OP, does anyone fight wearing a shirt? i have emabarssing gyno from being a fat kid and dont have the cash for surgery until i win a few fights, just wondering if its common at all in amateur level

do you have any advice on how much i should focus on muay thai vs. bjj , i am pretty new to both but am going to do muay thai mainly with as many rolling sessions i can fit in, but in thailand in the jungle camp i am going to on border with burma nobody really does BJJ. some gyms in bangkok teach it but i am considering just going to brazil afterwards too, i think having good ground game is good. i also want to learn some judo throws etc. i think it can all help.

>5'6 184 natty
>Sure bud you're either on juice

Man manlets should count their blessings. 6'2" at 180 feels dyel. They can make a lot less go a lot farther.

grass is always greener bud, being short he has less reach

and plus hes a manlet

>i'm a MMA, fighter

thanks, but i ain't interested in using test

almost 95% of Veeky Forums lift for aesthetics, i lift for strength, speed and power and i need to change my body constantly

it's ufc

didn't see it, holy fuck

who the fuck fight with a t shirt? you need to show all your body, barefoot in shorts

I ain't fat

Post pics

>the clothes weren't my idea
So not only do you have autism but your trainer/tard rangler likes making you look like a dumb ass....you should just carry this sign around at your next fight

if you had any clue about fighting you would know that nobody is scared of their opponent past the first few amateur fights so no, you do not need to look more "agressive" or whatever.
it will have no affect, except that people will think of you as a tapout dudebro fool.

184 at 5'6 means he has either a 12-15 body fat percentage(fat boy) natty or he is on juice

The test isn't for looking good in this case you dense fuck, it would literally assist in every single point you mentioned

>it's ufc
Lmao looking forward to seeing some kid in edgy satanic clothing during weigh-ins and knowing it's your autistic ass. Congrats on getting signed though, when are you fighting?

>5'6''
How? I was at that height when I was like 15

Enjoy giving up 8+ inches of reach every fight

Last time I fought we weighed in the night before.

I stood opposite my opponent and he tried to stare me down; I just looked at his chest and remained cool while he tried to mad dog. Experience has taught me that attitude doesn't make a difference.

Right at the start of the fight we stood opposite each other in the ring while the ref reminded us of the rules/what he expected. My opponent was rocking a bit while still trying to mad dog me and stare me down; I was stood calm while still looking at his chest.

Once the right started I outclassed my opponent and made him look shit for the entire fight. He soon broke emotionally when he discovered everytime he attacked I took advantage of the openings he left; he became nervous and stopped committing to his shots out of fear of being hit.

My point is that it doesn't matter how you look; what matters is your skill. Self confidence beats all attitude and front.

Congrats on beating that cocky asshole, man.
Why did you stare at his chest though? Why not his eyes?

>satanic clothes

Confirmed for kissless virgin manlet

Shave your head and let your chest hair grow out pussy

Fucking kek.

>mma
Not hating on MMA, but I believe you are serius based on that alone. Calm down you faggot before you try to use your shit on some crackhead nigger who was annoying you or old faggot who kept talking shit to you in the lockerroom.

Yknow what... This thread is bait. I recognize both pics you posted as screengrabs/crops of previously posted stuff. Bad thread homo

Can you give me your name? Wanna check out your fights

He's a manlet if it's OP
Otherwise the chest is just in general easier to stare at than the eyes. Eyes can be difficult at times or slightly unnerving to maintain contact with. Although if your not a manlet I wouldn't recommend looking down, maybe to the side of his head or something if you wish to avoid eyes.

Post some videos of those lifts - pretty insane numbers lad.