Im done!!! I'm absolutely fucking done...

Im done!!! I'm absolutely fucking done. Im done being a fat unmotivated fuckup beta bitch!! No more being a omega bitch!! I will become alpha! We all need to start today!! We are all going to make it brahs
Also motivation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb815CszgDE
youtu.be/HoQ6BQbXblI
youtu.be/Q4IPcCExsnE
youtu.be/9nL-yhohAWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck you fat fuck.

You won't make it, outbursts like that result in going back to bitch mode.

>needing motivation to lift

Never gonna make it.

Take a before and after pic rn, and compare it later

14 is too young to start lifting OP

Aren't gonna make it, faggot. You can only move up or down one status typically. Sorry, Melvin, you're just gonna have to be a provider for your wife's son (our son).

Your promises are worthless because you still haven't done shit! Easy to say, "Tomorrow I'll clean up. Tomorrow I'll eat right. Tomorrow I'll quit pissing my life away."

Come back after three months of actually DOING something.

Thanks bro

Oh but i will
Only need a spark of motivation to start building up discipline
Keep dreaming
Just wait and see

I will, thanks for the tip

GOMAD or bust

>beta bitch!!
>omega bitch!!
>I will become alpha!

Then why are you still here instead of going to the gym/going for a run ?
Juvenile twat

Wow thanks for the blog post I'm sure everyone here cares about what a random person is planning to do. But hasn't done yet.

The fitness liftstyle is hard for those with average of shit genetics.

I hope you're ready to work 5 times harder than Chad does for the same kind of body.

motivation doesn't werk
you need discipline

I know, I am building and executing routines that build up my discipline

Take a full body pic in briefs, then take one 3 months after eating at a caloric deficit and lifting weights. Get a gym membership and make sure you get your money's worth. There's motivation, as for workouts I started with starting strength, but I think greyskull is a better program, especially since you can get a weight loss variant of the program. Work on your form (check out omar isuf and alan thrall for really great tips on squat and deadlift form) and don't be afraid to lift babyweights. I don't believe in you, but I'll at least give you some tips in making it. I mean I could have just said read the fucking sticky, but I get the feeling it might be too overwhelming for you.

Oh and I shouldv'e added before, but I'll put it in caps and greentext because it's important
>C O U N T Y O U R C A L O R I E S
I recommend an online calorie calculator or an app like myfitnesspal. Seriously dude, this part is mad important for fatties like you.

Shit I didn't realize I was on Facebook

Will do, just have to find a full body mirror since i dont have one myself.
As far as diet goes I will do 1800 calorie IF 20-4 diet.
Gym membership goes around 40€ per month here, only 2 gyms so not much to choose from..

Already read the sticky, was considering starting SS, i will look into greyskull.

>discipline.

How do I get it user?
Currently living a life only driven by needs and impulses, and am too depressed to do jack shit, days off from work I just sleep and masturbate.

I would have joined the army if I could only to have constant rules and boundaries and someone tell me what to do.

also blogpost thread

This weekend was fucking crazy bro btw, i had like been drinking beer all day long (cold ones ofc) and this fucking dyel asked me for advise so i smashed his fuckingface in haha fucking nerds amiright lads now lets hit the showers..

Hype and motivation don't last forever, only discipline does.

Op here, here is my plan atleast, got the ideas for it from google.
Just start a routine which you will follow each day.
For example wake up the same time each day exactly on the first alarm, do a small bodyweight exercise and stretching etc. Go to sleep the same exact time each day.
Just making routines and sticking to them is a good way to start.

>needing motivation
>gonna make it
Will you have the DISCIPLINE to hit the gym when you have sore muscles or a cold? Will you have the DISCIPLINE to push through the platu when the easy results form your early training start fading and it seems like your getting nowhere? Will you have the DISCIPLINE to actually push your self or will you show up and fuck around on the machines and stationary bike? Will you have the DISCIPLINE to turn down that cake or pie or soda pop or beer? Motivation is not enough you want results it requires DISCIPLINE.

youtu.be/Wb815CszgDE youtu.be/HoQ6BQbXblI youtu.be/Q4IPcCExsnE youtu.be/9nL-yhohAWE

Listen on repeat.
Lift heavy shit.
Eat right.
Hydrate.
Sleep right.
Its all in the sticky.

Underrated

stop with the greek alphabet, you idiot

How fat are you ?

How much do you weigh ?

178cm kjeh manlet
85kg around 27 bf i think

Never going to make it with this attitude. I've posted such shit thrice (3) on this board. I relapsed every single time.

It was only when I got so passionate about getting fit, i even forgot to make a post like this, because I wasn't wasting time on this meme board, but actually trying to get answers how to better myself.
Now I'm down to 11% bf and have started a bulk.

Motivation is important, but unless you feel like shit for missing a workout or you can't wait to go to the gym everyday, you won't make it

you need it to start, once it becomes a habit he will make it.

To all Anons who might be reading this:
You can do it. Whatever it is, i and other Anons who might not post here, believe in you. Whenever times get hard, we believe that you will get things done the right way. Fucking hell without you guys the world would be so much less interesting. You can make it user, I and many other will cheer you on from across the world. Whenever you feel down its good to know that everybody feels like this sometimes, but you gotta get up again. And when this time happens, we will hope for your success. Now get going and succeed, for i will stand by your side far away.
We're all gonna make it with discipline and motivation together.
t. Drunk user

Motivation is a meme. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, that vigor to see your ambitions through will become your natural state. When you commit yourself to seeing it through, come hell or high water, that goal will be met. Motivation is temporary. A change in mindset is permanent. This is what they call discipline. When you're so hungry for the things you want that all other options fall by the wayside and only one choice remains. It becomes not a choice at all, but something you must simply do.

Go and get you fat lazy ass up and do it faggot.

You are what we call a morning singer, a mofo that just says yeah i'll do that, you'll see it, and talks and talks and never gets anything done.
Prove us wrong, you don't know what iron is yet bitch, bet you won't know ever.
When pain hits, you either smile or fade away crying.

not gonna make it fatty