Okay, first time here so I'll make a simple thread

Okay, first time here so I'll make a simple thread.
What does Veeky Forums think of his workout?

I'm 1.70m, 87kg and tired of being a fatass ...Would it kill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
youtu.be/B2qCBkXrb8s
youtu.be/HEINsRxsVlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're talking about the 100 push ups, sit ups, and squats with the 10km run, I can't say for sure.

Definitely don't be retarded and do all the exercises at once like Saitama, break it up (10 sets of 10 push ups throughout the day, for example).

I doubt it'd kill you, though the 10k run will definitely hurt. I tried this workout and lasted 2 days, it wasn't right for me.

The 10km run is impossible without training, the rest is possible to do in one day. You would need rest days tho, not doing it every single day.

But maybe it would be better to do a program that is note a one panel joke from a gag manga.

Come on man

What if I do a "Four Punch Man" workout and do 25% of everything?
25 push ups, 25 sit ups, 25 squats and 2.5km every day for like two months then double that when I stop feeling like killing myself every night?
Would that help me stop being a fat fuck?
I don't want to be muscular I just want to wear only one shirt in public instead of three and not feel embarrassed.

>I don't want to be muscular
Don't worry, you won't.

I really do feel for you man, and the 4 punch thing seems more than doable. If you're fat, however, and just want to get in shape, focus a lot on cardio. Basic stuff like jumping jacks ought to help as well.

Eating less is the only thing that'll stop you from being a fat fuck.

It's better than nothing but it's still shit compared to what you could do. If you just want to lose weight just run 2km a day, do intermittent fasting and cut all carbs from your diet.

>Would that help me stop being a fat fuck?

>picks up a meme workout from a meme manga

Please don't do this OP. If you wanna work out then don't just pick the first thing you see.
You realise the reason the OPM workout works is because it's fiction, right?

I'll look into it

I mean fuck I don't stuff my face but I can't cook for shit so most days I eat simple sandwiches or scrambled eggs with ham because it's the only thing I know how to make, and I'm willing to eat healthier shit but I don't want to completely change my habits.
I want to lose weight by exercise, not eat lettuce for the rest of my life. Does this make any sense?

>You realise the reason the OPM workout works is because it's fiction, right?
Walking five steps a day is better than not walking at all, isn't it?
The last time of my life I remember exercising daily was when I was 13 and I'm 20 now, so at this point even doing 5 sit ups a day would be good for me.

>I want to lose weight by exercise, not eat lettuce for the rest of my life. Does this make any sense?
It doesn't work like that.

>keeping the diet that made you fat
>losing weight
Pick one.

It might be more than you're doing now, but it's not necessarily better. Being 2nd in a race by 1 second is still "better" than being 2nd by 2 seconds, but guess what, you still placed 2nd
Don't just pick up a workout because you saw it in a manga and it looks simple. Without knowing if it's the case or not, the author probably doesn't even lift. If he did he would know that that workout is bullshit. The reason it works in the series is because the author can make it work
Sure it's "better than nothing", but if you're on a journey to self-improvement why do it half-assed?

>I want to lose weight by exercise, not eat lettuce for the rest of my life. Does this make any sense?

Weight loss is calories in, calories out. If you burn 3500 calories a day but take in 4000 then you're still gaining weight
Learning how to cook rice, potatoes and chicken is easy and will get you far

just do insanity max 30, you feel like saitama during the hero exams.

which is to say, retarded

>Abs are made in the kitchen

Every. time

Let me help you

Do this exercise every other day, or alternatively do it 4 out of 7 days a week if you're restless.

Run 2 miles everyday OR find a steep hill and do hill sprints. Sprint for about 8 - 10 seconds up the hill, walk back to the start, sprint again, walk back to the start. Do that 20 times explosively.

Do 4 sets each of the below exercises, rest 60 seconds in between each set and 2 minutes inbetween each exercise.

Exercise 1: 15 push ups
Exercise 2: 20 jumping squats
Exercise 3: 25 sit ups
Exercise 4: 25Burpees
Exercise 5: 1 minute plank

Maybe add in some rounds of shadow boxing if you can do it without looking like a retard.

T.experienced amateur boxer that's been training for the last 9 years; that's the type of work out I'd give to someone fat who wants to get in shape. It's all cardio stuff that'll kick your metabolism into fat burning mode. I recommend 2 miles of running so you don't over do it and give yourself knee/foot problems, I have a bad knee so I do hill sprints instead now and I find them BETTER for my cardio for boxing than long distance running ever was; plus I get a far better sweat going on.

You will remain fat for the rest of your life with that attitude, faggot.

you actually can lose weight while eating the same stuff, just eat less of it and run 3-4 times a week. But you'll soon feel like absolute shit, which was a good thing for me.
Feeling fatigued and hungry all the time motivated me to eat healthier, more wholesome foods that actually stack up to the physical effort I was doing. It's actually fucking simple to eat just slightly better.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Some of these recepies are good and some are shit but it might give you some ideas. Most of my diet is made out of the chili and the fried rice with some variations of ingredients.

But like anything else you need to try it to know it. So get out, go run some, feel like shit for 2 weeks but don't fucking give up. It won't become easier but YOU will get BETTER at it.

And maybe someday you'll feel like actually getting fitter. Lurk more until then, read the sticky.

t.fat guy

I have abs. Saying they are made in the kitchen is totally bullshit.

You reduce fat to see them, but you actually made them in the gym.

You autistic fuck

Go for the 25%, it's definitely better than doing nothing. If you then feel like you want to get more into fitness later on, change it up. I understand not wanting to change all your eating habits, I was the same way for the first part of my weight loss journey. But cut out all processed sugars from your diet and snacks/drinks, and you can still eat "normal" food and lose a ton of weight.

Weebs. Have you ever seen a mangaka who is not dyel? Of course it doesn't work. He just spouts some random exercises with arbitrarily high number of reps. Who is he? Is he a strength and conditioning coach?

You realize everybody has abs right? They don't magically appear when you start doing sit ups. They become more visible through core work but they already exist Sweetie....

No shit sherlock. You are absolute genius!

>You reduce fat to see them, but you actually made them in the gym.
>you actually made them in the gym.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm come on Sweetie get on my level.

Can't reach this level of retardness, sorry bro

Now this is quality advice, didn't expect people from the chan to actually be helpful. Thanks guys.

>But cut out all processed sugars from your diet and snacks/drinks
Oh shit that's right, I don't necessarily drink soda every day, but I usually drink this shit that I guess is like Kool Aid without so much artificial coloring. Says it doesn't have any sugar and I don't add anything else to it but I'm guessing I'll have to stop drinking it.
The thing is that I don't like regular water unless I'm dying of thirst. Particularly hate to drink it with food, wat do?

>He thinks it's one big ab
>He thinks you go to the gym to seperate the one big ab into six small abs

>He thinks you don't have any abs other than tiny seeds and through core work you make the seeds grow into full abs

>He thinks your abs start to develop from nothing by doing sit ups.

Which is it? Pick one? Otherwise they are made in the kitchen by correct diet and your comment is wrong.

There's no going around it, water is like basic human consumption. Try bottled water if the water in you town sucks or bubbly water. You'll have to drink water if you want to get better.

Samefagging

Stop being this retarded and I'm probably discussing with a fat guy who have never seen his penis anyway...

BUT

I never said the shit you said ABS are made in the gym. They won't grow properly if you dont have a surplus of calories. Neither they grow if you eat proberaly with less calories and no gym.

You also can eat and workout the fuck out of yourself, but you won't see them at all.

You have to reduce fat, by doing a reduced calorie diet and HIIT (My opinion the best). But if you don't hit them proberly in the gym, it nonsense and bullshit.

Or do you see skellys with good abs? No

Stay fat and without abs you autistic fuck

Fat weaboo want to follow his anime char's workout and get ripped.
I'm sure you are one of those naruto like running faggots.
You are not going to make it, now go binge some episodes and write a fan fic.
Alternatively READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

no u

Damn, really showed him

>ABS are made in the gym

You're born with abs user; you need them to sit up in bed retard.

Eating less or eating differently is something that will help you enormously. I am 1.7m and went from 89 kilos to 72 by just changing my diet. It was during a period when I didn't have a lot of time for excercise.

So just change your eating habits! Cut down on bread, no artificial sugars, no bad fats. You can still eat lots if you want to, but eat fruit, vegetables, and plenty of fucking proteins.

You don't say retard

So we should change the terms "Bodybuilding" or "Building muscles" at all.

We already have them right?

How about "Bodygrowing" or "Growing muscles"

I swear to god, this is beyond autistic on this board

What about Body Bonsai because you're meticulously caring for and sculpting your body to be aesthetically pleasing?

It's an unbalanced workout with too much focus on endurance. If you can do 100 of something then you should increase the weight and do lower repetitions, you will make more strength gains and you won't fuck up your joints and tendons as much.

Generally you need to add at least pull-ups or rows.
And there are better exercises for the core than sit-ups, they bad for your lower back and are too easy with body weight alone. Planks, ab-rollers, hanging-leg-raises are the exercises you want to do instead.

This is how the average japanese men looks like. They have low test. Why would you follow workout plan from anime, the very source of cancer

The average man of any culture is low test anyway. You're acting as though Japanese bodies are inherently incapable of improvement for some reason.

In defense of Japanese people I live in the countryside and all the men here are burly farmers with gorilla hands.

The internet gives a very skewed and unflattering image of the average jap.

>The way his body starts getting yellow the lower you go

>strength athletes
>no muscle
Kek. Even the average fat strongman competitors still look descent.

I have a lot of respect for Sumos. They live a lifestyle entirely built around their profession and do it to keep a part of their culture alive. Sad that the lifestyle sends many of them to an early grave. I have to go see some real life sumo in Japan one day to really show my support.

>i don't like to drink water what should i do?
Very subtle bait thread dude, you totally got me before that line

All of it is doable every single day except the run, which is the most taxing and would require months of training for you to even be able to complete.

I'd do the push ups, squats and sit ups tabata style, with the couch to 5K program, and that would be enough exercise to make you go bald in one setting.

This is how real men do sumo. They have muscles.
youtu.be/B2qCBkXrb8s

White men missing the point of Japanese martial arts. They look like a pair of monkeys fighting over the last banana. And the idiots screaming in the crowd need to shut up.

Their strength is impressive, but their mastery of the art (yes, sumo is as much art as combat) is piss poor.

My biggest fear is getting down and dirty with a tall fat bulky, yet muscular gentleman.

Not japanese but the average strongman can defeat sumo wrestlers at their own sport without as much fat and without even mastering the martial art.

youtu.be/HEINsRxsVlQ