Is bear mode the way to go for natties?

Is bear mode the way to go for natties?

Defenition is for chicks! Only size matters!

lol is this alphamanlets boyfriend???

True bearmode is impossible natty. You'll just end up fat.

"bear mode" and "natty" does not come together

Yeah except he actually is natty bear mode unlike alex

15-20% is obese by Veeky Forums standards but they are not in the real world user.

>True bearmode is impossible natty
Scooby looks like something I would call bear mode in 96 where he was 35 years old.

Bear mode is basically roided up bodybuilder with higher amount of body fat

You need huge traps, boulder crushing arms with 3d delts, big chest and wide back. You can't be bear mode when you are natty fat fuck with no traps, slouched shoulders and hot-dog where you can't even say where shoulder ends and tricep begins

COLONIZED

Well that's like your definition of bear mode.
I'm not saying natty bear mode will look as good as roid bear mode.

anybody that manages to look good bearmode would look MUCH better lean. Otherwise bearmode just = fat with a slight undertone of muscle and size that's only noticeable by other lifters.

Damn. Mirin that frame. How do I into Big Cheese mode?

bear mode should mean you look like a strong bear, not like a fat hairy guy, otherwise every fat fuck could say he's bear mode

They do, though.

So the thing is there are other body builders in my family who do the "bear mode" thing.

They're just fat guys with big bellies who happen to lift. The thing is that it's appealing to a lot of people because they don't have to have much (if any) discipline about what they eat. They just lift and expect that it compensates for it.

The problem is, having that "spare tire" of fat around your body is super unhealthy for cardiovascular fitness. Like, all those guys are going to develop hypertension and, the day they stop lifting, they pose a very serious risk of getting obese relatively quickly.

Long story short, my "bear mode" fitness uncle died in his 50s from a random heart complication. Ironically all the fat fucks in my family who never lifted lived until their early 80s.

that picture shows he started roids between 1996 and 2001

2001 Scooby is best Scooby.
The thousand cock stare started in 2010.

Then thats obese mode. Bear mode is defined as 15-20% bodyfat. You dont have big bellies at 15-20%.

> that
> natty

Its lighting user. His chest and shoulders are small af

But hes wide af.

No one is going to fuck with this guy, he is like 6"3 or 4 and wide as fuck

wtf are you talking about he only lost weight his muscles didn't even grow.

I think going bear mode as a tall person 6 foot or greater is very impressive to most people.

This, manlets can't go bearmode though. Maybe wolverine mode at most, but being large only looks works if you're tall as well. It's better to be lean if you're shorter