Only slept like four hours last night lads. Did I fuck up?

Only slept like four hours last night lads. Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/sleep-well-to-avoid-insulin-resistance-study-suggests/
nutritionfacts.org/2016/11/17/fat-is-the-cause-of-type-2-diabetes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you retards not answering a genuine thread

This is probably the worst one I've found

>A single night of sleep deprivation can cause as much insulin resistance as six months on a high-fat diet,

diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/sleep-well-to-avoid-insulin-resistance-study-suggests/

That's for gains, though. It's worse what it does to your brain. Sleep allows your brain to clear away a whole raft of really toxic build up, and you're busy not doing that while building up more by being awake.

Don't feel bad though I had like three hours sleep last night. Fucking possums having turf battles on my roof.

Mostly skimmed your post, skeptical of that claim, but the best part was last sentence. Did chuckle, thanks for the Monday morning laugh

>woke up at 3am to an intense stomach ache that lasted for hours

Yeah, you'll need an extra rest day for sure if you don't take any naps today

Just take a dump man

I've always slept for 5 to 6 hours tops, even as a little kid, not really sure why and I never get a chance to talk to anyone about it because some guy always butts in with
>Oh yeah, well I only sleep for 15 minutes a week hahah! I'm so sleep deprived you loser!
I don't really find myself feeling tired after this and I've been lifting for nearly 5 years no with no issue with DOMS or plateaus.
Anyone else /sleepasuspiciouslyshortamountoftime/?

I'm confused. I've been thinking in my head fatty foods ( butter, etc) are fine and that sugar and simple carbs are what causes diabetes.

Can someone break it down for a simpleton like me?

First I've heard of it as well but:

>elevation of fat levels in the blood causes insulin resistance by inhibition of glucose transport into the muscles

nutritionfacts.org/2016/11/17/fat-is-the-cause-of-type-2-diabetes/

I tried, trust me, but that wasn't the issue
I get stomachaches like this every few months or so

Considering I still haven't slept, your doing well OP.

Some people just vary and sleep a bit less or a bit more. It's normal, don't worry about it as long as you feel good

Thanks boys

Had sleep paralysis once and then two separate nightmares last night so I feel like 4 hours op. Just catch up on the weekend

>sleep cycle has been slowly becoming inverted
>stayed up all night last night
>trying to stay up until the afternoon so that my sleep cycle will be back to normal
horrible

I sleep 4-6 everyday and am still bigger than 99 of neet autists here
Dont obsess over this shit and just lift heavy you lil pussy

doing exact same thing right now

havent gone to lift yet, battling the exhaustion to stay awake will be TOUGH

Nah. This literally is barely even an issue. Your body can cope with short term deprivation of anything. You're a man, built to withstand things like this, not a little baby.

You will probably feel fine for a majority of the day, and start to get irritable towards the evening.

Just don't do it more than two days in a row, don't make a habit of it, and you will be fine. There will be no long or mid-term effects.

You have the Trump sleeping gene.

No. I've done that several times on nights I have to leave early in the morning for work.