GET THE CATHOLIC STRETCHER

GET THE CATHOLIC STRETCHER

Papists are a scourge upon the earth

START THE DISSOLUTIONS BEFORE I PISS MESELF

was he a chad or a beta

It's a neat little trick you do: you move your lips, and your mother's voice comes out.

More wives, your grace?

Chad as fuck. His only beta quality was being a fat shit in his later life, but then again if you're the fucking king you don't need to be healthy to get laid.

YOU HEARD THE KING, GO FETCH THE GALLEON STRETCHER, NOW!

I remember reading somewhere that he fucked several thousand women over the course of his lifetime

No, that sounds more like King Francis. Henry had six wives (five of whom he had sex with) and had affairs with a few mistresses in between them, but certainly no more than a small handful. I don’t think he had more than a dozen sexual partners.

getting laid isnt impressive when ur the kang
if u cant make a male heir idn if u can really be a chad

GOD I WAS STRONG BACK THEN

More wives, your grace?

T-there's no more wives

WHAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTERS

THEN

GET

MORE

More wives, your grace?

THEN WE WILL TAKE THEM FROM ELSEWHERE

What do you mean it's empty!

PROVIDE HOMO SAPIENS OF THE FEMALE VARIETY

More wives, your grace?

>More wives, your grace?

But Church of England was literally Catholic during his reign, except under his rule instead of the Pope's. It was after his death that they started fucking around with theology.

GET THE THEOLOGY STRETCHER
NOW

CAREFUL NOW CLEMENT VII CAREFUL

>finally gets the son he needed
>wife dies in the process
>binge eats in grief until he becomes deadly obese

He was a lot skinnier before that wife died

More wives, your grace?

>except under his rule instead of the Pope's.
then it wasn't catholic :^). also he liquidated the entire infrastructure of the late medieval catholic church in England

you sound like a jealous p*piss.
Its not his fault his seed was too potent for them

More wives, your grace?

MORE WIVES YER GRACE

M-more wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

MOAR

this. Anne once complained about his lack of "skill" and "virilty" in bed. And he himself once said that he was past 40 and not as energic as he used to be.
Really he just wanted a perfect waifu (who could give him a son), not some sex monster as hes often depicted as

we.. found an anne of cleves... is she to your liking?

ONLY ONE? I'VE ORDERED MORE WIVES!

THE QUEEN'S TOO FAT FOR HER HUSBAND

we were really scraping the barrel with anne, now we're down to domestic minor nobles..

Anne of Cleves sister was a CUTE!!!

woops, on another note...

ALL OF THEM, GET THEM! ONE WEEK THEY SHALL HAVE TO BIRTH ME A BOY, OR THE SCAFFOLD SHALL WETTEN!

More wives, your grace?

THATS ONE FAT NECK, I HATE THIS ONE, OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK WITH HER. BRING ME ANOTHER.

more wives your grace?

More wives, your grace?

How do Anglicans even still exist with Henry as their founder?

We don't see Henry as our founder.

Jesus Christ is the head of the Church--which was founded upon the rock of faith.

The Church of England is apostolic and was founded by a line of faithful believers in the Orthodox faith.

The Church in England was, for most of its history, pious and independent until the 1300s.

Henry's theological claims allowed the reformers to free us from the tyranny of the papacy.

Thomas Cranmer reformed the Church of England and brought us closer to the old Orthodox faith of the early fathers.

That's roughly how a legitimate Anglican would see our history. We see ourselves as Catholic but free from a corrupt and non-biblical tyrannous papacy. Anglicans well versed in the faith respect the early church fathers, orthodox theologians, early Popes (usually up until Gregory the Great) and Latin Saints, thinkers, theologians and martyrs up until the 15th century. We also tend to distance ourselves from all Protestant sects including Lutherans and the more Calvinist side of protestantism.

I would also add that the vast majority of new conservative clergy (which is a minority--I know) tend to see Anglicanism as Western Orthodoxy and hold the Archbishop of Canterbury to be a patriarch. I personally know two Priests who would really like to see womens ordination go away and for the BCP to be revised to better reflect Orthodoxy. Probably not going to happen as Satan's agent have really taken hold of our church and the whole universal church.

I can tell you right now Pandora’s box is never going to be closed again on that issue
Why don’t you join one of those continuing churches

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

They're revisionist retards, even the Lutherans recognize they were founded by an anitsemite.

This. It's always annoying when people don't realise that the CoE was always the most "catholic" of the protestant Churches. The modern CoE however is an altogether different beast.

It pains me what has become of the CoE in the last 30 years.

I think they are starting to realise they cocked up though.

You're right. The cofe is a complete blend of all the old churches. Most of my life I was lead to believe we were just another protestant group with little more theology to offer other than 'More wives, your grace?' but after having a few chats with the vicar on the history of our church I was convinced otherwise.

The largest part of the church comes from Catholicism. After the Norman conquests we were far more tied to Rome than we previously were due to our new links to the continent after our relative isolation from Christendom. Infact I remember reading somewhere about William getting the papal blessing to invade England to bring our island under the folds of the Vatican. The influence Catholicism has is still undeniably huge.To a lesser extent orthodoxy and Celtic Christianity still play an important role in our history with the eastern churches influencing a lot of our imagery and architecture. For example a hang-over from our Celtic roots would be where the churches are built: 9/10 times they will be surrounded by grass and green rather than paved as Catholic churches often are. According to my vicar this is due to a certain syncretism the Celts had with their ancient connections to the land.

Yup. The CofE has fallen into a dark abyss, but there are tons of conservatives like us out there that want to go back to true Anglican-Catholisism. I pray every day that we begin to reform.

There are so many pious and true Vicars out there, but they remain quiet. It's painful.

Only one man may save us now

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

Gods he's a big guy

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

M-may I be your wife, your grace?

For thou.

BOAR WINE

More wives, your grace?

there is no more wives, your grace

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

More wives, your grace?

>We don't see Henry as our founder.
shut up cromwell and go back to hell.

more wives, your grace?

salty papist detected

M O R E W I V E S
Y
O
U
R

G
R
A
C
E
?

CoE literally worships a fucking king instead of revering Jesus Christ and saying that Peter and his Church for Christ is wrong.

D E S T R O Y P R O T E S T A N T S