Noob here, is blood flow restriction training legit? If so, what should I read before doing it?

Noob here, is blood flow restriction training legit? If so, what should I read before doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthandconditioningresearch.com/blood-flow-restriction-training-bfr/#7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never heard of it but I have a 152 IQ (professionally tested by a psychologist) and can tell you that if it's advertised by instagram fitness models it's probably a meme

it's legit, but not legit enough to actually do it in a public gym and be known as the autist who puts rubber bands around his arms

>Blacky on instagram
>Good fitness advice

Pick one

I read another source that say you can train biceps and abs everyday

I like how you had to inform us your IQ level, as it was relevant information. I bet you tell it to everyone and expect them to be in awe.

I have an IQ of 999 and I do 8 hours arms workout twice every day.So stfu.

Do you do left and right separately or do you complete isolate the muscles

>Don't damage your muscle and cause it to rebuild itself bigger as stronger
>Instead waste time everyday getting minor gains, gibs me money boi
Kys

I do my arms workouts using my clavicular, anterior, and pelvis muscles.I will not bother explaining it to you, because of your lack of understanding of thermodynamics.

Wow ur stupid man

I have an IQ of 153 and I believe this instagram model is right though.

It is legit. There is no shortage of evidence to prove it's effectiveness.

strengthandconditioningresearch.com/blood-flow-restriction-training-bfr/#7
''most of the studies found that size improvements in the resistance training with blood flow restriction group were greater than in the conventional resistance training group''

I have an iq of 3 and could tell you that.

Just remember to not make it too tight so you don't fuck yourself over. Restricting blood flow doesn't mean you stop it.

I have a 162 IQ (professionally tested by some guy from WoW) and can tell you that if it's posted on Veeky Forums it's probably a meme

should i do blood flow restriction when i want neck gainz?

good one

This. It's legit. But there's nothing magical about it. A lot of people are trying to make money off of it, trying to sell their version of the concept, when the truth is it's just a way to vary your training.
I've been using it on and off for three years I think. Don't think it's better or worse than regular training. It does burn like a motherfucker though.

Well yeah you can train everyday, just eat more.

I have a 151 IQ and couldn't figure this out for the life of me, so thanks user.

having done the maths, at 100% neck restriction you SHOULD experience infinite gains

>most studies on elderly
>the ones that were on young men, showed no different in training with a high intensity or blood flow restriction, except that 1RM were improved more with high intensity training

Your new is showing

fuck off redditdude

Check out myo reps. Get pretty much the same effect without the restriction