Boogie is going to prove all of you wrong

I can feel it, this time he's for real. Get ready to cry about it you fucking faggots when he loses all that fat.

23 pounds? how the actual fuck

Water weight. Probably took a shit as well.

He's like 600lbs. Probably carrying at least 50+lbs of water weight.

why the fuck is he proud then, surely he knows it's water weight and he's not gonna keep losing weight that fast
it's barely reasonable to lose 23 pounds in a month, let alone less than a week

If you're this fat then this is what taking a shit is like

see that boogie, see how FUCKING EASY IT IS

>fucking DROWN YOURSELF

I'd be generally happy if he does, maybe some of the fat acceptance cunts will shut the fuck up

I wish him luck, I just hope once it's all off he doesn't go back to the way he was

He know it's water, he stated it in one of his earlier tweets. He's probably proud of it because the surgery is 100% the only thing on his mind at the moment and his whole life revolves around it now (If you've ever talked with someone doing conscription, it's the same). Maybe it's also the first time he's stuck to a strict diet for a whole week, who knows.

I wouldn't call it "changing habits" after a week but at least he's on track.

When is his surgery date? Surely he doesn't expect to keep this rate of progress all the way up to that date?

>"You're inspiring"

The fuck why? Why is someone that got fat as fuck in the first place and know gets normal in the brain an inspiration?`

Those people don't have disciplin at all. They just correct what should never have been.

So what is so inspiring about them?

I don't label chain smoker who beat lung cancer as successfull people aswell.

Yeah seriously hes going through surgery to lose the weight and cheated alot of times, inspiration my ass, inspirational like /fraud/

Why do we hate boogie so much here? I genuinely don't know why. He seems like he wants to lose his fat. Has he made promises to do this in the past and never committed?

Because he's fat as fuck and a bullshit talker without any kind of disciplin.

Bully fat people as often as you can

I guess I am tired of his "last meal" posts.

>He seems like he wants to lose his fat
and you are right, he only seems like it but in reality he doesn't want that

>Has he made promises to do this in the past and never committed?
his whole pathetic life. People offered him help but he prefers to eat shit and not move at all

>And do shitty videos

i was fat and bullying caused me to lose weight, so this is good advice

Exactly. You just encourage this behaviour if you say "Oh you should treat them like everyone else, they are just different"

No ffs, bully them, if they don't recognize it on their own you have to show them.

Dubs and he dies on the operating table

Re roll so I don't have to see threads about this fat shit anymore

dubs and he becomes mr olympia 2020

He's just a FPS that keeps on giving. There aren't many/any other people who are as large, popular, and prolific as he is. Most FPS/FPH threads are just the same old reposts over an over, but however repetitive Boogie threads get, it's always trashing some new tweet or video.

It's a shame because he's a nice guy. Has a good heart and a good head on his shoulders. Y'know, apart from the copious mental and emotional illness. And visceral fat.
But he's critical of fat logic, knows what he is, and also accepts that some people just need places like this where they can be cunts about fat people (or any kind of people) and get it out of their system with impunity.

>surgery
>inspiring
Kek.

Roll.

No he's not a nice guy. I know youre underage because his entire scam is emotionally manipulating children to feel bad for him. Hes a sick 40 year old man, have a little respect for yourself

Good on him and all that, but if he put this much effort in 2 or 3 years ago like he promised imagine where he would be today?

Rollins for this

Come on nia

>has a good heart

At that weight?

23lbs means he skipped breakfeast

Kek

Yeah, pretty much. I'm a very empathic person, but it's still so easy to see through his insincerity.

If digits he dies before the surgery

>no diet on earth works for me because of x, y and z
>getting an operation that forces me to eat less food
>this will work and is my only chance
dubs and he dies on the table

Dubs and his surgery is a success, but then he eats himself fat again and dies from stretching his surgery scars to bursting point.

Thank you Jesus.

If dubs your dubs don't count and boogie will live a happy healthy life

>Comatose yourself by eating extraordinary amounts of food your entire life.
>Take a shit and tweet that you lost a few kg.
>Get showered with moral support and money.
Golly gee you've successfully inspired me mister fatso.

Wew, its done

Rip in pepperoni

If 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 your dubs are negated and he lives

If > -1 this reply confirms this post.

boogie is a sociopath test 101
most people flunk it

i'm pretty sure he's making at least half of these threads across the site

boogie has been condemned by digits what 3 or 4 times now? There's no surviving for him

He's dead guys

It's infuriating

God bless. The deed is done tbhh

so it has been told

Dubs and he quits YT and becomes a pro fighter

is the surgeon trying to trick him into realizing he can just lose weight by trying?

Or is it that he can't be too fat because they need to be able to intubate him and this is too difficult with obese necks.

Stop spamming your shit on this board you fat human garbage can. No one cares about your obese self

Sage in every field

>le lying face

lmao the only way jewgie is going to lose weight is if he gets a limb chopped off or when he decomposes

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Dubs of truth
Boogie plz go

Rerolling for death of the Booger

Heil boogie1488

Gay and lame dude. Kys.

>implying id cry about a man bettering himself

Seriously though what's the go with all these boogie threads. They never used to be a thing.

Is it just boogie shilling himself?

I just find him 100% disgusting. His lack of willpower, his nasty beard, the fact that he contributes nothing tangible to the world, his name, 'boogie', which makes me think of a retarded 7 year old giggling and wiping his snot on stuff. I think my hatred of him is amplified because people actually enjoy watching his retarded videos about stupid 'nerd' shit or unboxing loot crates. Also that video of him eating the mayonaisse is the grossest shit ever.

>post yfw someone pays

Checked.

Who gives a shit. His retarded tweet about getting people to pay for his surgery, along with his constant updates with empty promises, is enough for me to feel nothing but contempt for him.

Rollerino

Did you already forget ?

What did boogie's wife mean by this?

Sage and report Boogie threads
/youtube/ when?

Clearly those aren't from boogie.

Thank you based dub gods

Dubs and he survives

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Any further dubs and he dies this year.

Singles get.

He cant, he has way to much buoyancy.