Dying /sig/ - Wrong Thread to Fuck With

Dying /sig/ - Wrong Thread to Fuck With

>Sticky
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

Shameless self Bump

What happened to the last one? There wasn't enough time for it to hit page 10

Did the mods do this?

So,i'm studying a good degree, workin out, finishing my cut atm and will start a clean bulk soon, i read about a 300 pages book a month, i'm learning my 4th and 5th language respectively and have a couple thousands siting on investments in order to learn the game rules early on

What else should i do in order to become a king among my peers? i'm thinking of starting BJJ since i already have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and maybe singing classes

What else to do /sig/? help a man become a King

last thread

start a business. No King is employed.

what is your end game?

Not that poster but end games are for the most part redundant. "It's about the journey not the destination" is a common platitude but also one the most important phrases to take to heart.

What are your 2017 goals?

>get 100 people in the e-mail list for my business
>75kg bodyweight
>create first painting
>Italian A2 level

To be the king of myself, I honestly want at least 9 languages since i love reading shit in it's original language, a sculpted body, "know" at least 5 martial arts, but especialize in 1 unarmed and one armed, be able to survive completely alone without any help, which involves carpentry, blacksmithing, leatherworking,sewing and bow hunting, also want to be a sucessful businessman and an inspiration to my peers, travel the world, hike the 7 peaks, circumnavigate the globe (this one dream i have had since i was a 5yo collecting wooden boats)

writing one or two great books would be the cherry on top

there's no end game for me, the road to perfection is what keeps me going in life, since i know perfection is unattainable, it just makes it all the more exciting. But i would say i would be true realised if i had a kid or two that looked up to me and was inspired by his father.

best philosophie book to start with for self improvement?

are you used to reading philosophy?

no, never read philosophy.

My 2017 goal:

>reach 70kg (155lbs)
Started at 61kg (135lbs) skelly on little over 6ft, reached 66 (145) already.
Most of it during the last two months, so I am quite confident

Maybe start with small easy books like Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, Letters of a stoic, and Socrate's apology, tho this one isn't very much self improvement is nice as an introduction

Nitzische is a harder, but it's really good as self improvement, then there are other stoics and the some oriental ones. Book of the five rings and Bushido by inato are good reads, as is Hagakure

Good Poem/history books that include Philosophy and are good as introduction to the greeks are Homero's Illiad and Odissey, as well as The trials of heracles and The Argonaut

btw, Nietzische ain't Stoicism, i mean that there are other stoic philosophers you can search for that have good reads

German idealism also have some great reads

thanks

Dale Carnegie How to Make Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age

This is a good book if you have bad social skills. Just don't try too hard after reading this book.

You're an inspiration for me brah, what did you use to learn those languages?

I'm not a native english speaker, so for english i learned a lot with video games and a language course since i was 7 till 18 when i got the CPE cert.

Spanish i saved a bit of money and my dad helped me pay for a 5 months course in SA, he always said education is the only thing he will provide to me at any cost, so i get really lucky here.

German i used to go to classes, dropped it for 2 years cause i went past a depression period and fucked everything in my life, recovered now and will go back, but this time with online private classes and home study, since i have 2 big folders of paper material i saved from the courses i did.

The last one is Japanese, i go to a language school, study with various materials online and will be buying an exam preparation book in order to do N4 this year.

While you can learn languages alone, i really need a teacher for these things, since it speeds the process by a great margin and i can't dedicate multiple hours a day to this.

>studied Spanish half assedly over a year ago(just watched Simpsons in Spanish and read hispachan)
>Slightly maintain it, watch telemundo like once a month and browse hispachan a bit
>Take Spanish placement test for college
>Get put in junior level native speaker classes
I am dual majoring in Spanish and math, so I got to study for the next month so I don't get raped by words. On the bright side, the credits made me sophomore instead of a freshman, and grills in college seemed to like me a lot. I babbled autistically when I visited, but I was still able to get a group of three girls sitting around me talking to me at a party. Thanks Veeky Forums, things are looking up.

How do you think you built the self-discipline to accomplish all of that? I have problems getting up in the morning and just exercising and meditating.

Gym. Before any of that ever happened there was the gym. I was 17yo and my first GF of 2 years cheated on me, and my self hatred was burning up, first time i went i could only stay one month. At 18yo i tried again and lasted 6 months. Third time at 19 i got hooked and started building my disciplin from the ground up. You have to understand that around here my entire life revolved around the gym, so i saved a lot of money cause i refused to go out and fuck up my cut, playing vydia and forcing myself to read books all day cause of a fucking manga (i'm extremely influenciable, so if i see a cool thing i want to learn to do it), together with studying for uni. i remember i went from 86kg to 62kg in a year, entire family was worrying. I kinda fell out of the diet part the last 2 years, tho i never failed to hit the gym 5 times a single week in these 4 years. Before i knew it the gym had become my meditation,my day feels empty without going. It takes time, but once it's there, it's impossible to break off unless you really want to and let yourself go

The language part i always liked the idea, learning english was fun and i wanted to try other ones, to me it's legit interesting.

Thanks, this means a lot to me