Any tips for safely deracking the bar while benching...

Any tips for safely deracking the bar while benching? I always feel a bit of pain before I get it straight because of the angle. Spotters are not an option as I have severe autism

Is that Jordan Peterson?

Is that Mick Paterson?

set up like a powerlifter. unrack the bar before you put your ass on the bench. have the bar at eye level. dont flare your elbows. and probably lower the jhooks

You don't have one friend or family member?

I prefer getting set and tight, then pushing myself into a bridge. Then when I drop my ass back to the bench I move the bar out. Whatever the steps, you're right OP needs to get tight

If you setup properly then unracking shouldn't be an issue with non-1rm singles

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

Is that Adrian Peterson?

>ywn pump gas and look this cool.

Is that Alan Weyman?

lmao that guy is the goat

I know right. It looks like he's finally ditched the cops and needs to fuel up before the 80 mile high speed chase to get to the extraction zone

Is that Brad Pitt in Fight Club?

This guy is very cool man

U guys think this guy is cool ? lmao hes retarded endangering himself and all around.

And you are a contrarian faggot

How so ? Cuz i think risking ur life and others aint cool ?

dude is alpha as fuck, he knows he won't fuck up the incredible hard mission of pumping gas on your car, unless he throw the cigarette inside the tank it won't do shit

>ywn be this alpha

>driving high is alpha
>putting other people's life on the line is alpha

It's degenerate and retarded, sorry boys

this. smoking cigarettes while pumping gas is just stupid. Although that guy is dressed pretty damn nice