Tattoos

daily reminder being fit and having tattoos is like owning a Lamborghini and filling it with decals
tattoos are for trash people only

I agree.

I agree.

nigga you say wut just naw?

This, who has as much respect for their own body as the common vandal does a crumbling concrete wall?

what about hair?

Hair is fair
Tattoos are taboos

point proven, he hated his body, thats why he got all the surgery and roids which led to his death.

>thought it was a photoshopped morgue pic before i clicked

I to agree. Don't ruin your flawless skin anons.

Totally agree.
Tattoos are for attention seekers.

I miss you zyzz you sexy bastard

Agreed, except there is a tiny percentage of people who manage to get a few classy tats and pull em off.

99,9% is the usual star/flame/skull/tribal meaningless bullshit and omg i just got this done but I´m already lookin for more INK lmao what u think about owls

>implying anyone but Veeky Forums spergs arent crazy about tats

Full head of hair is a must for anyone not to look like a genetic mishap. Bodyhair is optional, except having a rug on your back/shoulders.

>implying a lambo full of hotwheels stickers isn't still lot better than your Prius

Money can't cure bad taste and shitty personality tho

I agree bro
Beyond triggered by other people's lives
:^)

doesn't matter, with money you'll still be traveling the world, partying on your yatch and surrounded by cool people and hot girls, even with shity tattoos and "shitty personality" (just because one has bad tattoos doesn't mean he has a bad personality), while you'll be the coolest guy (you're not) in the world and you'll still be alone in your room shitposting while eating oatmeal
and money can cure bad taste, you can pay someone to have good taste for me

what if the tattoo is badass tho?

kill yourself puritan faggot

Luv me fit

nice ass, shitty tats

Bro how would you even wear pants

I want to put my dick in your boipucci

Literally getting a tattoo of a meme

Nobody is talking about money or comparing lambos to priuses, you went way off topic.