Korea’s Ethereum/NEO - ICX is alive on HitBtC exchange! (IOU)

ICON is a connector of disparate cryptocurrencies with different blockchain governances as well as a connector of the crypto world to our real world. ICON embraces the principle of radical inclusion – accept new ideas and decisions made by the new republic established by ever-changing crypto-to-real world connections.
Korea presents an ideal environment for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency disruption. Korea is the top-ranked ICT (information and communications technologies) country in the world and the 11th largest economy. Korea has been a key test market for global tech companies such as Facebook. Korea is now quickly becoming a leader in digital currencies, and as of July 17, 2017, the country’s top three crypto exchanges all rank in the top ten in global daily trading volume. ICON has established itself as the dominant market leader in Korea via the loop, a Korea-based for profit blockchain technology company behind ICON. And this is only the beginning as we have various strategic plans set in motion to hyper connect Korea, Asia, and then eventually, the world.
ICON partners:
a) Financial firms: 25 of the largest financial security firms in Korea (notables: KTB Securities, Hanwha Investment, Daejin KB, Meritz, Eugene, Kium, Kyobo, Cape, Hanyang, Dongbu, Bukwang, Shinsegae, Mirae Asset, HMC)
Link: medium.com/helloiconworld/creating-a-hyperconnect-world-loopchain-based-icon-3226535d7ee9
b) Notable bank: Woori bank (Largest bank in Korea)
Link: icocrowd.com/2017/08/19/icon-inter-chain-connects-every-blockchain-existence/ Forbes article: forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/#39cb034125a7
c) Universities: Sogang University, Korea University and POSTECH (to be extended to more)
This is a HUGE project and it has an enormous potential to grow! I am looking forward to their future development and success.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
github.com/theloopkr/loopchain/tree/master/loopchain
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/70tj2d/icon_ico_will_steal_your_funds_if_you_dont_comply/
medium.com/helloiconworld/kyc-background-and-procedures-b21b3f626f9b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no need to even shill this :)
Congrats to you and anyone that bought during ICO.

I must be missing something big. Community around this is tiny, no hype, no talk.

Ethereum of Korea

If Korea is so techie and amazing, why the fuk I need to use internet explorer and windows 97 to do internet banking. We have enough blockchains already. QTUM and ETH is all wee need

lol. never ever shill this again you fucktard.

"delet this" not even memeing. you should go all in the second its out

I checked it and passed on it during the ICO. Lesson learned. Gotta work on my due dilligence. Fuck, you never learn crypto...

Got in on ICO, pretty happy!
Passed the KYC too, now just need the AML to get some ICX.

So this shit already has a bigger market cap than QTUM.. there is not even any code out.. or a blockchain... fuk this ghey earth.

Where do I buy this?

No code??
github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
FUD

github.com/theloopkr/loopchain/tree/master/loopchain

lol. fucktard. they have a finished product

We don't talk about ICX and we don't talk about that other ICO either.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

Wanchain?

_The next big thing_ Retirement shit this one

you are shilling this too early

the reason is this ico was at the same time with link and biz got memed into link.

link did good tho if u managed to sell at decent roi but this thing here is eth type of roi user.

funny thing is it didnt even have an ico.

sold out at pre pre sale (not even memeing) 45m in 6 hours with individual cap and zero bonuses.

goat of goat.

Yeah, way to early, only at about almost x5 in a week. I already look forward to the big tears of this pnd when it pulls another EVX. Screencap this.

>being this salty

This shit isn't actually worth $1.83 each atm is it?

no. its 1.95$

but futures.

Wait are the tokens actually out yet? When are they out?

Its a good bet but fuck going on HITBTC futures - you have to be stupid to do that.

Dont sell now. Wait until it loses 75%

Buy POWR

BOScoin is ten times better than this shitcoin. I'm waiting for that

These faggots tried to scam their whole presale

LOL THESE ARE FUTURES OP HHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH FUCKING IDIOT HITBTC SCAM PEDDLER

>being this deluded

>shilling HitBTC futures

But by all means, keep shilling this proven scam (seriously go google ICON scam people it was a huge scandal)

After all, meme comparison chart coins always do well eh? LOL

>mistaking iconic with icx. 2 complete different coins

single digit iq. neat user.

>literally wrong
>implying ICON isn’t a scam
>implying you aren’t terrified that you contributed to a 50 million ICO in Q4 2017
>implying you don’t know deep inside that this is tanning well below ICO price

honestly kys now

>s-scam

not providing a single source. stay poor pajeet.

idiot ICX != ICON LOL KYS NOW

its obvious hes fudding cause he missed ico lol.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/70tj2d/icon_ico_will_steal_your_funds_if_you_dont_comply/

Enjoy your objective scam

SOLID PROJECT GUYS, it is legit but

LOOK at the supply this WILL dump, it's 2 bucks and there are

Total Supply
400,230,000 tokens,

>krorean
no

everyone knows the chinks are terrible developers, but at least china has a market, the koreans have fucking nothing

dont waste time with chinkcoins, invest in true global coins

>quoting a 2 month old post

nice try retard

medium.com/helloiconworld/kyc-background-and-procedures-b21b3f626f9b

>falling for the supply meme
>not understanding basic econ

lol why am i even on this pleb pajeet board anymore

The circulation will be 200,135,000 after main relase

your fucking stupid, the marketcap is not even listed, you have to assume that the market cap is going to be 500 million to 1 billion by now which is not likely, this will dump hard. Yes I will buy some during the dip, I wanted to buy in before it took off, but waited until the circ supply was info was released. Not falling for a meme just looking at it logically

>saying something isn’t a scam because it was exposed as a scam two months ago and not today

it’s who the fuck still invests in 50 Million dollar ICOs this late into 2017 fucking rekt

LOL I FORGOT. SALTY BURGERS COULDNT PARTICIPATE LMFAOOO

u must be one of these burgers.

>"If your KYC does not comply to ICON terms-and-conditions or if you do not submit a KYC, your ICX will be locked on the ICON website. You will NOT get a refund."

they wanted to fucktards out. they should have kept the eth if you to autistic to disregard the rules. but they so kind that they changed the policy so you deluded burgers might try but still get rekt.

Wrong, I’m Korean and can tell you no one in Korea wants this shut coin, it’s all westerners buying into the Korea meme. Don’t forget, they ended up refunding the salty burgers anyway after the community called foul.

THEY LITERALLY ONLY REFUNDED PEOPLE IN THE PRESALE SCAM SO THEY COULS SCAM MORE PEOPLE IN THE ICO HAHAHAHHA

>s-scam more in ico

fucking retard stop larping. this was sold out in pre pre sale in 6 fucking hours. there was no ico lmao. u missed out now go kys.

also china didnt buy antshares too. all westeners now tell me where neo is today you poor larping pajeet.

small update.

salty
a
l
t
y

Can someone explain this for a noob?
I thought with a circulating supply at launch of 200,000,000 we need a market cap of 400,000,000 to reach 2$/token right?

RED FLAGS FOR SHITCOIN "ICON":

ICON implemented KYC AFTER the contribution, and it was reported on reddit that an email (screenshot)from from ICON stated that ICON would be KEEPING ALL THE ETH AND NOT DISTRIBUTING TOEKS IF THE INVESTOR DID NOT not fulfill their KYC requirements.

PAUSE AND REREAD THAT SHIT. ALL VERIFIED. The community outcry made them retract, but the judgement required to make such a TERRIBLE decisions that are nothing short of EXTORTION calls into question the viability and authenticity of the entire project.

THE ONLY THING THAT FORCED THEM FROM SCAMMING ALL THE PRESALE WAS THE FACT THAT THEY COULDNT SCAM MORE PEOPLE FOR THE ICO

ICON aims to enable private enterprise blockchains. Literally pointless. Basically saying "oh here I can connect you guys but you have to use this shitty meme I made up"

ICON's whitepaper contains a lot of English language spelling mistakes. Fucking scam.

ICON is claiming to have more features than other competing Blockchains by comparing its yet-to be developed features with current features of blockchains still under development. This is misleading to the un-informed reader (you). They don't have shit besides an IOU

CONTINUED:

CON which seems to be a (several) proprietary blockchain(s), is comparing itself to protocols like Bancor. (While misleadingly saying that Bancor's consensus mechanism is PoW)
The link to the white-paper of the Loop Fault tolerance algorithm (LFT) which is the consensus mechanism for ICON, re-directs to an empty repository. The only reference we could find is a link to an Apache FLINK improvement proposal. This makes us doubt that LFT was developed by ICON. Fucking. Scam.

Established competitors in active development like COSMOS/BOSCOIN

20% yearly inflation is something un-heard of in the crypto-space & even central bank cuck fiat currencies.

YOURE LOSING 20% A YEAR AUTOMATICALLY WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK ARE THEY FUCKING THINKING

No vesting mentioned for the team's tokens.

Team has 6 product managers. SIX. Too dedicated to shill to you.

If you bought into ICON in the presale I am sorry to hear. You can buy much better coins on ED right now if you want to off set some of your losses

Holy shit lmao get obliberated ISCAM shills hahahahaha

lol soooooo salty you couldn't participate :)
I'll sell you my ICX at 10x pajeet and then when it corrects I'll take your weak handed bags at a massive discount

>ignoring all substance
>h-ha well y-youre a p-pajeet!!

people who can't pass the KYC will be refunded, just ask one of their CM in telegram.

Yes, after the community called them out. SO much more wrong with icon than just that, as outlined above.

>salty burger

feelsamazingmane

Bullshit, do you really think this is good for their image to not refund people? Also they took more than one fucking month to be sure that they will do KYC correctly.

>THE ONLY THING THAT FORCED THEM FROM SCAMMING ALL THE PRESALE WAS THE FACT THAT THEY COULDNT SCAM MORE PEOPLE FOR THE ICO

no but forreal. why are you larping for no reason at all? this thing sold out in 6 hours at pre pre sale 150k eth with INDIVIDUAL cap.

what the fuck are you talking about "scam more at ico" legit curious what drugs u taking.

wtf i onlyu see the futures trading pair.

the whole kyc debate started after the sale thats why i know he is simply fudding cause he missed out.

>s-scam more at ico

he says. when this shit instantly sold out at presale. salty burgers stay salty. nothing new

no need to shill this on Veeky Forums. you got small puppies playing here. big investors already lining up. Banks are being upgraded to use the loop chain.

>ICON's whitepaper contains a lot of English language spelling mistakes. Fucking scam.

have you read neos or waltons wp? you autists suck at fudding holy shit.

and no icx isnt pegged to shit like bancor. you fell for the meme.

>You can buy much better coins on ED right now if you want to off set some of your losses

losses he say. up 20x ico in futures. stay salty

Oct, 31, 2017 – Today, Korea’s online banking security got its first major update in nearly 20 years, catapulting it from tech laggard to blockchain-powered tech pioneer.

theloop, whose blockchain technology is already used by banks, securities firms, insurance companies and hospitals to securely share information, announced CHAIN ID, Korea’s new standard for secure online identification.

CHAIN ID is a blockchain identification service that allows customers to use the same certificate across any of the 25 banks and securities companies that have already joined the Korea Financial Investment Blockchain Consortium.

Starting in November, CHAIN ID will replace the outdated government-issued digital certificates with immutable, verifiable and interoperable blockchain certificates. It was announced at an event hosted by the Korea Financial Investment Blockchain Consortium, and attended by CEOs from consortium companies, representatives of financial regulatory bodies and blockchain experts from Korea and around the world.

"CHAIN ID goes beyond merely replacing Korea's outdated banking certificates”. Said Jonghyup Kim, CEO of theloop, and a leader in Korea’s blockchain community. “It puts blockchain into the pocket of every Korean, setting the stage for widespread use of blockchain-based transactions in a new blockchain-powered financial eco-system. Blockchain is the future."

It is significant that the first nationwide blockchain-based banking identification system is being launched in Korea. The country is home to three of the world’s top five cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of trading volume, making it the de facto center of the cryptocurrency universe.

theloop recently drew attention related to the ICON Project, which runs on the loopchain blockchain engine. ICON aims to hyperconnect the world by creating an interconnected blockchain network that links every blockchain in existence. ICON’s token sale successfully raised $42M within 6 hours.

Holy shit the ICON shills are terrified at the inevitable below ICO price.

Who the fuck still buy 50Million ICOs?

>much futures

LOL, if I had a nickel for every time I heard about futures. There is a reason everyone calls HitBTC “futures” a scam

how do I know if I passed the KYC. They didn't email me shit

Zap.Store looks like a better investment to me
LINK stinks

Zap = Centralized so have fun

ethereum of africa when