How do I keep my boobs while losing weight? I don't have $5000 for plastic surgery

How do I keep my boobs while losing weight? I don't have $5000 for plastic surgery.

Nobody is going to know the answer to this so just post tits.

We can't help you unless you post them.

I'll need a pic for reference if I have to give you the proper advice. A timestamp will be much appreciated if it's not a problem.

It depends on your breast shape. We need pics.

That has nothing to do with anything. I am a 34G and have a lot of weight to lose... 50 pounds. I am thinking about just using peppermint oil and mixing it with a carrier oil so I can stimulate my boobs and hopefully that helps...

post your fucking tits or get the fuck out

It has a lot to do with everything. Once you post a picture of them we'll be able to give actual routine help

What're you working with now?
Post them, but keep them in your bra, this is a blue board

We can't help you here if you don't cooperate.

Look up 34G breasts yourself.

sage

that wont do and you know it

If you "lose" your boobs with weight loss you never had them to begin with, they were just pure lumps of obesity you were propping up with a bra and probably didn't look good to begin with anyway. Just accept that you're going to lose that cleavage.

I'm not replying to nonsense anymore. Answer my OP or don't reply.

SAGE

Hi, OP here. As you can see, I'm a big fat manatee.

>I like the attention my tits bring me
>ew no i won't post them even though they're clearly the thing that's bringing me attention

Hopefully mods delete this thread.
sage

I'm not even white but have fun larping I guess.

Ignore the horny virgins. Your breasts are made of fatty tissue. You're going to lose some cup size when you drop weight. Please lose weight reasonably depending on how overweight you are. Don't starve yourself. Don't go on crash diets because then you'll drop too much weight too fast and that may lead to loose skin and saggy breasts. Good luck

fuck off then, you can censor out the nip you dumbass. we need to know if your tits are real or just fat sacks , to tell if they will disapear.

fat tits looks terrible anyway

This

Also do some pushups to strengthen the muscle tissue under your boobs. Start with knee pushups if you u can't do normal ones. Eventually move on to light incline dumbbell presses and stuff

>ingoodshape.eu
>photo: barbara piatkowska

what did he mean by this

>notits.jaypeg

Fake posting someone else's tits but not your own = sign of beta female. Sorry fake female user, but I don't think you're gonna make it and are doomed to flat chest at 25% bodyfat

Hi, OP. Don't mind the mouthbreathers. I have gone from 90kg to 80kg and have not lost my DD cupsize. The strapsize has gone down from 85 to a 75. I kept myself at loosing no more than 1kg every week. In addition, I'm lifting 3 times a week. I personally love dumbbell bench press for chest. Don't go too fast with losing the weight and look into various chest exercises, do them at least 2x a week.

are you retarded?

Fat girl tits are not real tits but post them so we can be sure.

Are you?

For anyone serious it comes down to genetics, but also women can get away with having higher bf

Most men with any modicum of taste would prefer fit girl with smaller tits than a fat cow with bigger tits. Just lose the fucking weight and stop looking for reasons not to.

You're only going to lose your fat girl tits, which are gross anyway. The only change you'll see in your tits as you start working out is that they get perkier and possibly get a better shape if you aren't massively overweight.

If you are massively over weight then like I said, you're only going to lose your disgusting fat girl udders which no one likes and don't even count as boobs anyway.

kek, literally every single person that i know that prefers small tits suffers from depression

Wanting to see the subject in question so you can accurately access the situation and give specific advice makes you a mouthbreather?

Do you have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old? He never said anything about tit size preference.

Wow, cool anecdote

If it's a choice between fit with B cups or fat with D cups, you're a retard if you choose the fat.

>Wanting to see the subject in question so you can accurately access the situation and give specific advice
ha no rly kys

What an autistic thing to come out with

I'd take a chubby girl with big tits over a skinny girl with small tits most of the time

Then you're an enabler with bad taste

I too have an ugly face and gutter-tier self-worth

timestamped tits or gtfo

Most of your boobs is actually just fat around your boobs. Your boobs are naturally smaller than what they are now.
We could give you actual, proper, better advice if you posted a frontal picture and a side-profile picture of them but you refuse to cooperate (probably because you think we're just being pigs, which we're not).

You're going to lose at least some of your tits with weight loss, it's impossible to avoid. If you're a G cup though, you should still have some nice milkbags by the end unless you're fat as fuck

Now post tits

You're not a 34G if you have 50lbs to lose. You've been wearing the wrong size.

Ignore all these virgins, so you need to do is eat about 500kcals above your maintenance and do 20 minutes of light exercise, and you'll lose weight and keep them. It's how i did it, but it might also be the African shea butter i bought. I rubbed some on myself every night because it has healing properties but you have to leave it on all night. Don't want to tell the cup size i kept though because all the "Tits or gtfo" posts.

>I am a 34G
Your tits are disgustingly large already, probably like your fat gut. Why in gods name would you want to keep them?

did u try eating less food?

>fat nigger Shaniqua wants to know how to keep her jelly, since she about tree fiddy but only gonna lose like fiddy cuz her manz n dem think she thicc yall
drop the thread, now.

she's probably just another fat beaner. she'll poop out 4 obese kids within 5 years, guaranteed

I measured myself after wearing the wrong bra size for a long fucking time.
How are they disgustingly large? They're proportionate with my body.

>They're proportionate with my body.
Which is disgustingly large.

rekt

Yes, but I'm losing weight. However, I don't want them to look deflated. So I'm asking about what I should do.

There is nothing you can do about it. That's the price you pay when you get too fat.

You can't do anything. You aren't going to look perfect if you lose weight, but you'll look a billion times better than you do now, so just do it anyway and stop fretting about some minor imperfections that might exist later. Your entire body is currently one giant imperfection so maybe worry about that first.

No, boobs matter a lot so I need to minimize the damage.

>boobs matter

Obviously not if you won't post them since that's the way you'd get the best advice.

How they look right now doesn't matter. Someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about (women) wouldn't need a pic.

In tight fitting lycra *lenny face*

No, they matter about a trillion times less than whether you are fat.

You might think they matter because it's the only thing anyone pathetic enough to fuck you could bring themselves to look at, but trust me, they dont matter.

>found the vapid fat bitch

This x10000000

Is your name Melissa?

When I'm thin, I don't want saggy tits. I am losing weight and want to do what I can now so I don't look like shit when I'm healthy.

>Someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about (women)

That's an oxymoron.

You've been told many times in this thread that there isn't anything you can do, but that you should stop caring. Frankly you sound dumb as fuck (which is probably why you got fat in the first place) so i'm done trying to pound this into your thick skull.

Goodbye. Don't care.

Cross that bridge when it comes to it sister. Don't listen to these horndog men.
(I am female)

Are you denying that we could give better advice if we actually see the body of the person asking for advice?

Yes. Women know women's problems and know how that y'all are just sick perverts.

I shouldn't have expected logic when asking a question to a woman.

cringe

Keep hating. You're the reason feminism is winning.

Any man worth a damn prefers a girl in shape. Huge tits are unsightly and only look good on rare exceptions.

If you're so worried about your breasts you just tell us how you have nothing else to offer. You'll never attract anyone worth it anyway.

75 posts in and still no tits. What has this website come to?

Why do you want to see some whales disgusting tits?

Anons, why are women so fucking stupid? Just reading OP's responses gave me a seizure. Must be the fat desu.

Also, tits or gtfo, you know the rules of this site, shamoo

To determine her best course of action. Imagine if some bro said he gained too much weight recently and wanted some advice on how to keep his gains while cutting. Would you not ask for pics to assess his current physique and therefore determine the best course of action?

how are we supposed to give advice if we don't know what you look like you stupid whale

>How do I keep my boobs while losing weight?
They will become smaller. Thats the sad truth. Big tits are mostly comprised of fat tissue. So yeah, your tits will lose size.

On the bright side, your tits will become better shaped and perkier. Add in chest excersize, it will boost your tits and make them appear larger. Start with knee pushups, then progress forward to regular pushups and then you can start to either bench or do harder pushup variations. More over, shit like deadlifts and squats will give you bigger ass and legs, which is pretty good. A lot of men prefer ass to tits anyway

This thread went exactly how I hoped it would.

>better shaped and perkier
After their skinbags have been stretched?
Son, you know as well as I do that with no bra on, this chick's boobs will hang to her navel

Honestly grill sup.

Keto or just high fat/protein w low carb cut. Lift weights + cardio.

weights routine:
A
>deadlift
>incline bench press
>leg press machine
>cable row
>hip bridges

B
>squat
>lat pulldown
>cable hip abduction
>ohp
>glute/hip extension

a decent body firming lotion after showers

yoga + your fav cardio + some quick ab routine on rest days

don't be afraid of soy milk like these pussies on Veeky Forums

Why is Veeky Forums always so angry at women?

sexual frustration

Why would someone be dumb enough to ask advice on an internet forum but not post themselves so everyone can see what advice to give?

you cant keep what you dont have
you have to understand you never had boobs
you had fat
now you gonna see for the first time your real size boos.

>After their skinbags have been stretched?
Depends on how much weight she is losing and how quickly.

Then you're a disgusting fat slob who should get her shit together. Bragging about having big tits when fat is like bragging about having Monday off when your NEET.

This but post brap hole instead

breasts are all fat, your best choice of action is to find the bodyfat % you think you look the best in and maintain it, its a trade off between visible muscle and ass/tits. You won't ever have visible abs and huge tits/ass naturally

That or plastic surgery

you know you're on Veeky Forums right? and Veeky Forums of all boards. this isn't for advice, but for attention. I'd say quit wasting everyone's time, but we're doing that anyways. I bet you stay fat, checkem.

Except she hasn't posted her tits with a timestamp yet.

My ex gf had 36F tits and was pretty thin, so maybe I could help, but only if I could see what OP is working with already. How saggy? What shape do they take when unsupported? What's her frame like? Can't do that from text alone.

pictures

I am a woman I need to see your boobs because I don't believe you're a '34' G with 50 pounds to lose.