I haven't been here in years

I haven't been here in years.

What happened to Tinytrip?

supposedly became a partyboy normie and lost his gains.

He was getting bored of Veeky Forums anyway.
Someone found out his tripcode and that was the catalyst for him to stop posting.
He posted a couple of times in the months after that, but probably just moved on to other things now.

Probably still lurking and posting as user from time to time

Veeky Forums conspired and made the manlet meme and he probably necked himself because he was like 5'2.

Downside is that the manlet meme stuck around and was even more annoying than Tiny was for like 3 years.

Well shit. Are there pics?

Also what happened to Trucrypt? Did he make it?

That guy's life was fucking depressing.

Anyone who trips on here has a depressing life. Even OCB was kind of depressing tbqh

>Trucrypt

I never went into a single thread by that retard and saw that stupid motherfucker's thread everyday and never saw a shred of progress over the year or whatever he was posting here.

>Tiny got his tripcode leaked so left in a huff. Became a normie
>Trucrypt just disappeared, likely suicide
>Quad is in prison for 4 years for aggravated drunken assault, leaving a guy in a coma
>Ennui ripped his bicep and is a skinny bitch now, due to going back to natty and not lifting.
>Zyzz is dead

Fuck

i've seen a new trip around here called "brandon" but I have no idea who he is

Nothing good ever comes from browsing Veeky Forums all day. I should leave desu senpai

i saw ennui posting few weeks ago and he posted a pic of him, didnt even know he dropped the roids. How did he hurt his bicep?

tiny made it though

What happened to supermang?

>asking that question
yih neva learn, man, yih neva learn.

He got tired of Veeky Forums

Asking for what happened to supermang wont make you an oldfag

What happened to Adie?

TYVD

holy shit

nice try kid

I heard he fell into a crack in the sidewalk but I don't think it likely considering he'd have to reach a doorknob to be able to open a door and go outside.

islee islee islee islee

I thought tripcode was just a name at the top, how can i be leaked?

>people still butt hurt over supermang

What a legend

He went to a Veeky Forums meet once, got btfod, after that he decided to just leave since no one here liked him and he didn't like anyone.

>brown baby
Doesn't look like it's his, kek.

don't ever talk to me or my wife's daugher again!

Considering that's his sister, I doubt it.

you must not be familiar with NZ

>being this new

I miss him. Please come back quasimodo of 7 plate snap

Thnx m8

Whatever happened to that dude in Portugal (I think) that role played a vigilante and would post stories of how he would stop muggings with flash bangs and shit?

fucking lol

Reminder that this is the quality of the namefags we have to deal with these days

>Even OCB was kind of depressing tbqh
whys that?

Nobody in that pic is white so...

what happened to that guy who always covered his face like a ninja and had a bad body? also what was his name?

also what happened to the jailbait warrior?

:'(

test

>Depressing life

Please explain.

Also, is it true that Tiny's parents were killed in an accident?

Damn, sometimes I swear only people with a sad background in life would take lifting seriously.

I believe most people here are fucked up mentally (including me)

Thank you Quasimodo

This is what that fucking shitposting dumbfuck looks like? It all makes so much sense now lmao

THANK YOU QUASIMODO

sweet mother of mercy

What happened to that crazy Finnish guy who only ate deer entrails?

Got a cute girl, stopped lifting, became DYEL, lives off inheritance.

what really?

fuck

>tfw bigger than tiny trip now
>tfw bigger than my goal body

have i made it?

Did he have any nudes?

I think he posted his cock and it was like 7" and girthy.

Parents killed in accident, inherited millions of $ from them and insurance payout. Also inherited a house from his grandmother worth millions because it is located in London.

He was a sad cunt though.

Is it posted anywhere?

Some homo probably saved it. Try your luck.

I dont know why he doesnt just invest that money somewhere and become an eccentric young billionaire.

You better provide some fucking source on Quad.

lmao dude looks like a monkey

You can newfag me all you want but I still miss trappy.

I only miss Scooby and quad desu. I'm glad supermang, mfd, Trappy, and harsh are gone.

What did ever happen to Trappy, though? I stopped coming here for a while around the time y'all drove him off

TINY CHIMP

harsh was cool though

newfag