Phenibut

Is it true that phenibut helps your training? Its legal, right? Where do you buy the stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDJEtRzjZUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't

Why not?

>wanting to take soviet era pharmaceuticals used to treat anxiety so that you can feel alright and talk to people like a regular human being

Well I went ahead and ordered some. Wish me luck.

>phenibut
lmao what
it's used as drugs where I live, it's literally on the same level as crack except cheaper and even worse for you

Have fun with your withdrawals

have you ever left your bedroom?

>literally on the same level as crack
>except cheaper
>even worse for you

holy shit

what the fuck does it do and how would it help training?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDJEtRzjZUc

/ourguy/ big lenny is a 4 day a week phenibut user.

It's a GABA agonist, meaning it increases the inhibitory signals in your CNS. Fucking stupid to think this would help with your training, plus your body will adapt to the increased inhibition by ramping up excitatory signals to get you back to normal. Then when you go off you still have elevated excitatory signals, which can result in seizures. It's for retards who don't know pharm

>being this retarded
>even pretending to be this retarded

I take phenibut, it's really only good for social situations and life in general.

But it actually makes my workouts worse. I only use it 2 days a week between 1 - 2.5 gs

yeah i used to take phenibut

its pretty fucking terrible, don't do it

Its not good for workouts at all. It keeps you relaxed and your hearthrate low at times where your body needs to pump around a lot of blood. You end up being really drowzy and not focused nor bothered to train hard.

I know they don't teach neuropharm in community college, so fuck off with your broscience. This is the kind of shit that kills people

>undergraduate.
Bro shut the fuck up.

Is there anything that relaxes / calms you which has little to no side effects?

I know magnesium is really good, but what else is there?

What about ashwagandha? Anyone tried it?

Show me where I'm wrong

Tea.

You have to be 18 to post on this site, you stupid nigglet

Jesus Christ that video made me cringe. They seem like pretty cool guys though

ashwaga is a long term type of thing but I have read alot of positive shit on it.

Magnesium and fish oil are part of my daily stack. I'm still depressed, but I don't have a job and broke, so that is probably why I can't really tell if its helping.

A good preworkout kratom blend I know for a fact helps with working out. I have smashed Prs on it.