MEGA REDPILL

A lot of people are here trying to look better, i can help with that. This list only go to mens:

Olive Skin is the best color you can have

Eye color:
Blue Eyes > Brown Eyes > Green Eyes > the rest
Note: Eye color doesn't matter as much as the form and shape of the eye. You need a positive canthal tilt, and hooded eyes to have a good eye area. Atesh Salih and David Gandy had perfect eyes not only because of color, because the shape + color + eyebrows + brow bridge.

6-8 % Bodyfat

Hair, Eyebrows, Eyelases Color:
Black > Dark Brown > Light Brown > Dark Blonde > Light Blonde > Red > Green?

(6'0'' - 6'3'') is the best Height

Straight Eyebrows > everything

Stubble Beard > every other style

Hairline: NW0 > NW1 > balding start shaving or using suplements

Masthetic > Masculine > Pretty boys > Average guys > Ugly guys
Being "pretty" isn't sexy, male models don't have sex appeal to womans and look like faggots, except people like David Gandy who have high sex-appeal

Face > (Body - Height - Frame) > Status > Propinquity > Personality > Money > everything else

For face: Eye Area > Jaw Line> (Teeth/Bridge/Philtrum) > Skin > Hairline > Skull Size > Hairstyle > everything else

For aesthetics, you should know who is the elite for looks:
David Gandy > Atesh Salih - Tyson Ballou > A lot of people, but Gandy is the closest to 10/10, follow that

For the Ideal Body:
Athletic > Ottermode (ottermode only work if you are good looking) > the rest

Natty > Roids

For Muscle Insetions:
Zyzz had perfect muscles insertions

For dick:
The bigger the best

Most attractive muscles in Mens:
abs > shoulders > chest > biceps > forearms > triceps > back > legs (you need everything)

Race: (don't go in discussion here)
Mediterranean + Nordic > everything else.
Gandy = mediterranean and nordic blood.
What's matter it's being attractive not the race.

Redpill: There nothing more effective in this world than facial surgery to change looks.

Ask me anything about looks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21858599
vimeo.com/119579995
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck is shoulders number 2 on the attractive muscles!

Someone has spent too much time on Lookism.

I mean it is nice that someone is concerned and cares about themselves enough to make a solid list of features by their priority.

>I can help off with people trying to look better
>lists off a bunch of obvious shit with barely any actual advice
Top post brah

Can you do a female version?

Not OP, but mandatory viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

I make a list about "what look good" i don't know what do you need so you need to ASK according to what you need

read the bottom of my post "ask me anything about looks"

Yes, i look 20x times better btw

Because it kinda is, abs are more impressive

>Blue Eyes >
Dropped

OP here

Some of these thing are true

Give me a time

Kinda agree but why brown>green?

Everybody look 10x times better with blue eyes, wtf are you saying?

what the FUCK is happening in this thread

I'm ugly as fuck (3/10), can't afford plastic surgery, can only lift really.

What are some things I can try before I off myself? I think my main problem is my shitty jaw /chin from having breathing problems all through my childhood.

I bought some hard gum, hopefully that helps.

because brown are more agressive with high sex appeal, sometimes brown is even better than blue because blue is femenine

green is better when it comes to womans

the problem with brown is that is very common

Yeah I think you miss the point by a wide margin. There undoubtedly are certain features such as green or blue eyes that, all things being equal, are superior to other dark eyes. However, having a checklist is pretty autistic and disregards the underlying premise of looks law.
Attraction = indicator of genetic health, everyone agrees on that. Your face is the area in which within the shortest amount of time most can be inferred regarding health, development, genes, hormonal profile.
Compact midface, symmetry and overall proportions are far more important than very nuanced features. Its pointless to list certain muscles.
Frame is important generally, and a robust frame can build more muscle than a tiny one. The OVERALL look is more important. I know its hard for autists to comprehend, but human attraction, while being very objective, cannot be calculated or measured with retarded formula. Stop forcing every aspect in your life into silly, arbitrary categories, the world doesnt work like this.

>Brown Eyes better than Green Eyes
That just makes no sense. Are you a poo?

this has to be a general
i'll make sure i'll lurk all the time in the thread if so

mewing, chewing, reduce bodyfat, chin and jaw surgery = zyzz jaw - gandy chin

I know you can't afford it but that surgery will change your life, save money

While he gets some things right, overall he is pretty clueless. Obsessing over minor things that arent necessarily of significance in the grander scheme of things is very typical for autistic people. He gets some things right, but you'd be better off watching the videos user linked

Green it's better on womans
Brown is more masculine

Emeralds > Curry Poo

stuff like eye colors i don't think matters
but i agree with the other points, love to hear more tbqh

Although male masculinity is associated with health benefits, it is also associated with "negative" personality traits and behaviors. For example, high-testosterone men are less likely to marry, more likely to divorce and have more marital problems than lower testosterone men (Booth & Dabbs, 1993).
Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998). Masculine men are also perceived to have more interest in short-term than in long-term relationships (Kruger, 2006), and masculine men have more short-term, but not long-term, partners than feminine men do (Rhodes, Simmons & Peters, 2005).
Attraction to masculinity is a function of the tradeoffs between the benefits of greater genetic health and the costs of lower investment in relationships and children (Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt & Perrett, 2002).
Factors that affect the relative importance of these costs and benefits affect this tradeoff. For example, the benefits of genetic health for offspring can only be attained when women are able to conceive and preferences for masculine traits are accordingly greater when conception risk is high (for reviews, see Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 2008; Jones et al., 2008). Additionally, the paternal investment costs associated with partnering with a masculine man are less important in short-term relationships than in long-term relationships. Accordingly, women prefer more masculine men for short-term than for long-term relationships (Burt et al., 2007; Little et al., 2002; Little, Cohen, Jones & Belsky, 2007

Facial beauty is arguably the most powerful generator of human emotion. In addition to serving the obvious function of attracting the sexes to each other it has also served to inspire great works of art, prompt sadistic acts, initiate ferocious wars, and reputedly launch a thousand ships. Is it inherited? If it is, why do attractive parents often have plain children and vice-versa?
Great beauty is undoubtedly a very special asset, bestowed on very few people. Such is its power that those who possess it find it almost impossible to lead a normal life. Even those who are slightly more attractive than average appear to have many advantages in life while the less attractive are likely to suffer repeated discrimination and rejection.
Children grow up to believe that heroes are good looking, heroines are beautiful, and bad people are ugly. While many would assume that these stereotypes are fictional there is substantial evidence to suggest they are based on truth. Attractive babies receive more affection and attention from their parents and other adults, and are more likely to grow up to be well-balanced adults themselves (Bull and Rumsey 1988). Unattractive children are more likely to be bullied at school (Lowenstein 1978). Good- looking people are likely to be perceived as more intelligent (Bull and Stevens 1979), indeed they may actually be more intelligent (Clifford 1975), probably because they receive more attention. They are also likely to get better jobs, rise to higher positions, and earn more money (Bull and Rumsey 1988). You are considered to have a higher status if your partner is good looking than if they are plain (Hartnett 1973).

Lol, is that the guy that broke Griffins hand in a fight?

cont.
Handsome cadets achieve higher rank by the time they graduate (Ackerman 1990). A judge is likely to give an attractive criminal a shorter sentence (McFatter 1978). Unattractive people are associated with undesirable personalities and deeds. (Miller et al 1974), they are also “perceived as deviants, feminists, homosexuals, and politically radical” (Unger et al 1982). It is possible that an unattractive face may push the individual towards deviation of one form or another, as they seek to find a place for themselves in an increasingly competitive world. Criminals who have their appearance improved by facial surgery are less likely to re-offend (Lewison 1974). Yet nearly all these people could have grown into attractive adults had the right action been taken in early childhood.

When I try to keep proper tongue posture, my jaw gets tired quickly, is this normal?

Nah man no chance. Green eyes are insanely attractive. Brown eyes are basic af

>Blue Eyes > Brown Eyes > Green Eyes > the rest
stopped reading there

David pls go

Where am I on the triangle?

>Brown is masculine
Keep telling yourself that, Hajeed.

sky blue > grey-blue> green > light brown > dark brown

The guy should've murdered that mudbaby right there for dishonor.

are the people who dismiss the whole post just because eye colors point are actually blue pilled uggos who try to make themselves feel better by refusing to swallow the lookism red pills?

My eyes are a mix of blue, green and gray.

Thoughts?

that guy doesnt have a clue. you instantly know he has lurked sh and lookism and is just regurgitating stuff he read without having done his own research. He also has brown eyes and tells himself he is more masculine lol
light eyes + dark features are most attractive generally speaking, but the brow ridge, pupil distance, canthal tilt etc are all far more important generally than eye color alone. Its more about bone structure, skin complexion and symmetry than anything. the overall picture is more important than little details, get that into your head you fucking aspies

This guy did research on facial attractiveness for years at a major university and posted a shit ton of red pills backed by studies. You're much better off reading that shit and then lurking plastic surgery forums if you dont want to read the lookism forums.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/

Yes, it's because you have weak muscles. You have to keep doing it, so you can make all kinds of facial gains. Your tongue should be there the entire time, unless you're eating or talking. Also try to talk less if you can.

How much of your tongue is on the roof of your mouth? If only a small portion, then you have a sunken masseter. Don't worry, that was me 6 months ago, if you keep at it, you'll have more space to put your tongue and with time it'll stop aching so much.

if you need to ask, your eye color is the least of your worries
From the sounds of it could be really good, or muddy and ugly. Eye area is a better indicator. Beckham has brown eyes. Ozil too, you see the difference there, do you?

That's what I figured, thanks.

It is a small portion, I watched vids where it says you need to cover the whole roof of the mouth but my tongue simply does not reach up that high. Thanks for the advice mans I'll keep at it.

Brown maybe more aggressive 9/10 light eyes just look better on men (on girls it's always 10/10 times).

>girls call me pretty boy at work
>i dont know if its a good thing or bad thing

what do you think fit?

One of Mew's videos he explains it. Try to push your tongue so much that it closes off your windpipe, so that you're unable to breathe out. Then try to subtly move your tongue off your windpipe. That's the position. If you get it, it will feel like a support for your whole head.

You always want to do the counterbalance of whatever your type is. So if you come off as the pretty boy, you want to find opportunities to show that you're a manly ape. If you're already a big swole jock, you want to show a little sophistication and style.

I figured this is a good thread to ask.

Wtf is belt pulling, and does it actually work?

For womans:

Redpill: A man can fuck anything with a hole, just don't be fat

For a perfect body dimensions:
90-60-90
This is tits, waist and ass

Blue Eyes > Green Eyes > Brown Eyes > everything else. Taylor Hill and Barbara Palvin had perfect eyes and eyebrows. It share some things with mens, positive canthal tilt, hooded eyes, long eyelases, bushy eyebrows.

Bushy arc eyebrows > everything else

Big high checkbones you jaw need to be narrow compare to your checks, a masculine jawline like Angelina Jolie look bad.
Example of perfect:
Perfect Checkbones: Paulina Porizkova
Perfect Jaw: Paulina Vega

Nose: The smaller the nose the better, in mens a big nose doesn't matter as much as womans, Paulina Vega and Kendall Jenner had perfect noses

Olive Skin for womans work too, Gisele Bündchen and Taylor Hill had a perfect glow.

While mens need a V shape (frame), womans need the shape of a pear, a big waist is a sign of beauty

Hair: Dark Blonde > Light Blonde > Dark Brown > Light Brown > Black
Eyebrows and Eyelases: Dark Brown > Dark Blonde

Womans need a small forehead, if you had a big forehead consider hair transplant

Big femenine lips and small chin like Natalie Portman

5'6'' - 5'9'' is the best height for womens

Face > Personality > Body > Height > everything else

Eye Area > Nose > Checkbones > Skin > (Teeth/Bridge/Philtrum)

Most attractive part of the body in womans:
ass > tits > waist > legs

don't be fat
don't be fat
don't be fat

That's it

Really? I think brown eyed girls look warm, cute and receptive.

average ugly skinnyfat nerd

in ugly

sure green boy

Are all of you serious about this shit? This thread is like entering a twilight zone of brain damaged retards. Get a hold of yourselves lmao

what's the difference between athletic and ottermode? how does someone achieve athletic mode?

I don't think I've ever seen such an autistic thread on Veeky Forums, and thats saying something.

this
contradiction makes you unpredictable and mysterious and not boring
that's my theory anyway

Only on brunette White girls, imo.

>Natty > Roids
HAHAHAHA "advice" discarded, OP is a clueless faggot

>Stubble Beard > every other style
This is true, there's been actual research done that says thick stubble > thin stubble > beard > hairless

>Olive Skin is the best color you can have
No, olive skin is associated with low-IQ southern Europeans, white skin with light tan and healthy glow (from eating ur beta-carotene vegetables) is the best

>abs > shoulders > chest > biceps > forearms > triceps > back > legs (you need everything)
You forgot butt and facial muscles. You're underrating forearms. Also remember that when you wear a shirt (which is 90% of the time), abs/back/shoulders aren't very visible.

Also: different "types" of girls have different "types" of guys. E.g. gymsluts prefer ottermode while nerdy petite chicks seem to like bearmode more

Your reading comprehension is shit, you low IQ mongrel
pic related, both are brown

Having broad shoulders is a huge turnon for girls, even if they're not consciously aware of it. Being narrow-shouldered is honestly one of the worst genetic traits you can have.

this is a standard reactions of blue pillers

sounds good man, I'll keep trying.

It's called frame

Back to with this pathetic woe is me bullshit

>gymsluts prefer ottermode while nerdy petite chicks seem to like bearmode more
wut?

He is saying he doesn't have blue eyes, that's why they suck

Your whole post is idiotic.

>not wanting a red-haired brown-eyed girl

>Blue Eyes > Green Eyes > Brown Eyes > everything else
once again, OP is a clueless faggot, the actual research says nobody cares what color your eyes are
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21858599

>Where am I on the triangle?
In top left part of the circle

>tfw attractive face but short

frame + broad shoulders = bigger frame

unless you're tom cruise attractive then it's useless

Blue eyed men view blue eyed women as more attractive, but brown eyed men do not have this preference. It's odd - but that's what the research shows.
everything has an exception or qualifier
spam filter wont let me link study directly, just search for:
Why do blue-eyed men prefer women with the same eye color?
first link
These studies are just averages - not absolutes...so of course blue eyed men might like brown eyed women, etc...the studies just find a trend or average and test for statistical significance. It means the blue eyed population is a little different from the brown eyed one - but certainly not 100%

>Olive Skin is the best color you can have

whatever you say nigger

wide shoulders like thick wrists and big rib cage are part of what constitutes a big frame. There is no big frame with narrow clavicles or tiny shoulders

Never had problem getting girls though, but I think I'm borderline. Height is 5'8"

unless the girls look like late 90s nicole kidman they arent' girls

>attractive face
>useless
this fucking board i swear

It's: green eyes on redheads, blue eyes on blondes, brown eyes on brunettes.

S-stop liking what I don't like, REEEEEEE!

WOW, you can be attractive with differents eye colors!

idiot

Just take any girl with brown or green eyes and turn it to blue with photoshop and see how much she change and how attractive she become

You don't need everything on that list to look beautiful, is just what's "ideal"

Pale is ugly as fuck

... what?

Nobody fucking cares, this is just a shittily made chart to try and make people feel bad about themselves. I doubt OP is ""hypermasculine""

He's just from /pol/, you just have to learn to ignore them. They're crusaders that feel they have to throw down the gauntlet on anybody that makes a remark that could tacitly be against White people/Europeans. Like I get it, I voted for Trump but these people take it too far.

I've blocked him already and even though I can't read his response he's going to REEEEEEE back at me.

You sure really like David Gandy.

>Tfw my girlfriend is a green eyed redhead with a fat ass and thin waist

Feels like I fucking made it leads!

Dude you can change everything OP post, even your fucking height

try harder, you divide and conquer kike!

Everything you said here is either subjective or wrong.
Shove your mega red pill up your ass and end your life as soon as possible.

Black user reporting in. I've noticed that tallish athletic girls tend to be into me. I'm talking 5'7 plus. Probably has something to do with the fact that I play volleyball

OP is a retard

Based

it's time for a visit

I think you have to be just a little bit gay to determine what makes men attractive. I literally have no clue why girls even like us.

A bunch of lonely neckbeards arguing over eye color.
Maybe if you guys spent some of your time going out or improving yourself we wouldn't have the daily tfw no gf threads.

Most beautiful human being when he was young

Now he look old with wrinkles

vimeo.com/119579995

Just look at this girls

You are either a homosexual or have some issues, perhaps a combination of both. Seek help.

This is so autistic.