Best exercises for building big triceps

Please tell me some good exercises for triceps and which exercises help you the most to pack size on triceps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7peGTsSxXeU
youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you will never have a full dick and balls protruding from your arm

normal bench and close grip bench is the only thing you need

youtube.com/watch?v=7peGTsSxXeU
i started doing these tho and they really fry my triceps

skull crushers

Benchpresses in different variations
OHP
Lying triceps extensions with a bar or DBs
Rope extensions
Dips, both on bars and on a bench

rope pushdown and reverse straight bar pushdown
do those after heavy ass dips and your triceps will burn like hell

Bench and OHP of course
Triceps dips.
Close grip bench.
Triceps extensions.

Thats basically all I do directly for tris. Mine have always seemed to grow easily compared to my other muscle groups though.

Pic is like 18 months old and absurd lighting but thats my triceps then.

Standing french press
>also pic related for sick definition

Weighted dips are GOAT tri-building exercise.

Show us your triceps now user :)

Opinions on skullcrushers?

>tfw can't do dips or cgb because of fucked ac joint
fuck my life lads

I do 3 sets to failure of those after my close grip bench. It fucking BUUUUUUURNNS

pretty shit, just another form of tricep extension exercise
do them this way and feel the pain in the long head of your tricep like you've never felt before
youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I

Weighted dips, bench, OHP. Can't really go wrong with those. Those are your most important excersizes for triceps. Generally, compound movements are the best thing you can do. Shit like your bench press and OHP, weighted dips, pullups. Shit like farmers walks is good too

P.S Farmers walks walk more on your traps, forearms and biceps. But still, carries are good for you, they are largely underrated

Two minutes of research is all it takes to learn that this isn't a particularly good exercise for triceps, and worse, it has a high risk of injury.

In the age of the Internet, you don't have to rely on the moronic theories of your gymbros. Do some research. Pick a plan based on your goals that was developed and refined by experts.

OHP? Triceps?

What?

Serious?

OHP is hugely triceps.

Not a fan of all the different grips for bench, compromising the elbow and shoulder joints. Bench and Incline and OHP are good compounds that involve some triceps. But I believe in isolating them with
>skullcrushers
>lat pulldowns (can stand close to machine and pull down, or take a few steps back and pull diagonally towards you)
>triceps kickbacks

Dips depend on the person, some people feel no pain from them, other people hurt their wrists and elbows.