23, otherwise healthy. Had a biopsy done on a mole on my face...

23, otherwise healthy. Had a biopsy done on a mole on my face. Just got a call back saying there were abnormal cells and that I needed another biopsy asap. I know it's not a guarantee but how high are the chances that it's cancer? Does this mean I will never make it?

As high as the last 2 digits of my post out of 100.

high chance. dont worry.
theyll cut it out in worst case.
how big is it allready.
show pic

It's gone pretty much. They cut it off for the biopsy and what's left is under my hair.

rolling

wouldnt worry too much actually.
you went to the docs allready.
theyll handle it.
like i said even if its cancer theyll cut it out and done

That's nothing. I had a full scholarship offer to play college football at a D1 school and at the medical I found out I have three heart diseases which disqualified me from playing anymore :^) at least I slated puss in high school, haha

Roll

Yuh I'm not so much worried about being able to play sportsball though as much as worried about dying. I'm not at all ready to accept my mortality.

I have open heart surgery December 11th user

You're fine lmao

rolling for 83, if cancer mage Op is kill.

roll

Roll

rolling

If it's cancer they found it early enough that it won't be an issue. They'll cut it out and you'll have some pain and a bandage over it for a bit but otherwise you're fine.

Rollan

Thanks guys. I feel a little further from the precipice of death.

roll

Don't worry, brosky, they'll just cut it off if it's something and you'll be fine - medfag.

Roll

roll

Roll

The best thing you can do is not worry about death, user. It can come unexpectedly, and there is no way to predict it or prevent it. You can be squatting down at the grocery to get some oatz, and never come back up because of an aortic dissection. Why worry?

rolling

OP you'll be alright

Hope its not cancer bro!

Time to hit the gym

rosdadssdffsd

rolling

you're young and they caught it early, likely just removed and done if it's malignant.

you've got a life of checking moles out in the mirror, though. I had a cancerous mole removed when I was young, too.

Rollsky

I've had a few moles removed, never ever had any traces of anything. If it's just a mole and you found it early it's fine, but yeah abnormal cells don't come from nowhere.

ROLLIN

würfel

Rolling

Roll

I'll play your stupid game

Rolllin

real shit

Roll

wurfle

Roll

roll

Even if it was something malignant, which is already unlikely given your age, survival rates after an early melanoma diagnosis are between 98 and 99%. Take a deep breath and just wait for what the doctors have to say.

Rolling

Roll

rollin

roll

I pray for no cancer bro