/fph/

Last one died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqFxgWqozlc
youtube.com/watch?v=nxyxcTZccsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>calories don't matter
When will this meme finally die?

I got a couple of stories about a fat fuck i know.
>about 9 grade, he is really fat, not as obese as he is now but still horribly fat for his age.
>anyway, i am standing around with friends and waiting for class, on top of some stairs.
>I don't really see him walking up, probably in my blind spot, and he takes the last step he just lets go i guess. He falls face first and does nothing to lessen the fall.
My first tought about this was that he didn't think, but i'm suspecting that he didn't want to snap both his wrists.
Got a couple of more better ones if anybody is lurking.

lurking.

I don't think he put that much thought into it, was prob just tired from those stairs or slow reaction time. when I was obese (stage 2 right before morbid) could catch myself with my wrist and not break anything

Fuck fat hate

One more.
>grade 10 this time, we where on a camping trip with my whole class, late summer and nice weather and all that.
>we had walked quite far to get there, it was like 10km i think, and we all managed to get there.
> When we where putting up our tents, the fatty was siting by us and complaining, and pushing raw hot dogs with cheese and bacon inside the meat his gullet. He also had fun with them when he ate, he often maintained eyecontact while swallowing them whole.
>After a while he had eaten the whole pack of 10 raw hot dogs, he had pushed them without much effort.
>The problems started the evning started, when he started to get pain in his ass, his words.
>he kept complaining until he had to get picked up deep in the woods in the night, cause his anus was feeling funny. But that didn't stop him from leaving all kinds of camping shit that his mates had to carry home.

this fucking meme. go back to 9fag

>Growing up
>In state behavioral facility
>One really fat kid
>Go into the bathroom one day
>Toilet seat is covered in shit
>Report it
>They drag the fat kid out and publicly shame him for being too fat to realize what his ass is doing

Short one, I've heard about from friends
>The fat one and a 4 other friends was driving around right after one of them got their license and was dicking around in one of their cars.
>Anyway they drove over a speed bump and scratched the underside of the car. They all went out to see what it was but nothing.
>They drove over another one and just the guy in the passenger seat went out to see what was sagging. And it was the whole side where the fat one was sitting, was apparently just a couple of inches from the ground.
Got maby some more, but i serioussly feel for the fat one, he and I was such good friends before, and he is really nice, not really sure what i can do tough.
Pic semi related.

That's when you do like the native americans and leave early, abandoning fatty in the middle of the woods.

rotisserie chicken at San Fran beach

Just have a heart to heart with him.
Do him a solid and explain CICO, a lot of people don't understand it, especially with all the Fat Acceptance propaganda.

Just figure out his TDEE, demonstrate what that is in food, then cut out 500kcal - probably a large soda changed for diet or water.
Explain to him that this one change will let him drop 50lbs in one year.
Then show him the benefits of just dumping two large sodas a day, etc.

A lot of people don't understand how easy it is to make such an improvement in their lives.

Bet you can't get through the whole thing:

youtu.be/UqFxgWqozlc

What do you think he smells like?

Your stories are shit.

Learn 2 green txt fgt

>San Fran
Cringe

i think we all know what he smells like

Prove that they do.

>inb4 "muh law of thermodynamics" that you don't even understand

Only took 10 seconds before I started to contemplate kysing myself

>be me
>eat less
>lose weight
>eat more
>gain weight

Its almost as if food is fuel that can be stockpiled or consumed. Makes u think

>tfw these threads motivated me to lose weight
Started at 5'7" 180 in late May. Now at 158 and still dropping. Target is 135 but I know I can make it.

Contribution to make up for blog

Well and where is the proof that genetics have nothing to do with it?

the funniest part is how do you ban a 4 yr old kek

>inb4 "muh law of thermodynamics" that you don't even understand

You mean the laws of conservation of mass and energy? That mass and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but can only change forms?

That in order to gain fat, one must input more energy than is required for maintenance of the body (which is then stored)?
>b-b-but I literally was starving myself at 200 calories a day and still gained weight
oh, never mind then. Fuck Newton

I know it's b8, but god damn

kek

the first one isn't that bad, I mean she's actually decent at dancing

This. I dislike that FPHs evolve from "we hate tumblr fat acceptance logic" to "we hate fat people for doing x" even if x means dancing or doing other sports.

This happened a while ago
>at a group job interview for sunglass hut
>answering dumb interview questions around the table
>pretty awkward, but maybe that's just me
>be the only guy there, with no qt3.14's in sight
>be talking about what I like to do; run, swim, hike, etc
>one of the girls there commenting exercise is good, mmmmhmmmm
>same girl then goes on to talk about how she was 300 lbs and couldn't find clothes anywhere
>double check and see she is now "human" sized and respectable
>I assume she lost the weight through sheer effort, and respect her a whole lot
>she later says she had surgery to lose all the weight
>she's not even thin or moderately thin
>still chubby
>had gastric bypass surgery
>INTERNAL Veeky ForumsIZEN GOES REEEEEE

I don't see the pride in having surgery in order to not be a fat f*ck.... It's not respectable.

More recent
>stated new job
>one of my coworkers who only works there once a week seems pretty cool
>later tells me he used to be huge
>shows me a picture of when he was large
>looked like the fat guy from lost
>looked like he played WOW and survived on mountain dew and Doritos
>invites me to a pool party whenever he can
>super chill dude, very generous and friendly
>few weeks later he quits and sends boss a picture of him sticking up the middle finger and smiling

Fast forward a few weeks. Me and the guys at work start talking about him and his pool parties. He always has underage girls and joke about him being a pedo. One of the guys (manager, cool guy, but chubby) says he probably has fat guy syndrome. Like in high school when he was 'betes mode, he never had a girlfriend or got laid, never had many friends and etc. It makes sense, I only go to his parties to swim laps (they sorta suck, no music and no qt's who aren't underage)

Probably why he's always so friendly and everything. He never had friends and stuff, always apologizing that no one else was in the pool with me and next time he'll try to get more people in there. (1/2)

(2/2)

He looks like Sean William Scott with a pony tail now. He's in no way Veeky Forums but he's respectable.

>mfw he invited me to a pool party and specifically told one of our female coworkers not to come.
>everyone else could go but her
>turns out they slept together and his girlfriend (long distance relationship) doesn't like her because of that.

It's honestly a little sad like he's sort of trying to make up for all the high school memories he never had.

Still a cool dude. His room has all sorts of video game posters and stuff.

Pic related, sorta looks like him except he has brown hair.

bags of sand

Fats basically didn't exist 100 years ago. Evolution works on scales of 10s of thousands of years. So we are basically the same people that were then, since genetics didn't change it is the environment.

?

who gives a fuck if some fat people wanna dance?

only thing i care about is if they push some fat acceptance bs or fat logic

Oh god barneyfag where are you when we need you?

stroke softly, stroke-chan
keep on rolling

So is starvation mode a real thing?

So many people say if you go on a diet your body will metabolize your muscles before fat, and your metabolism will come to a halt so that if you do eat anything you will put on weight.

Asking so I can btfo some fatlogic.

Lol no.

No one ever came out of a concentration camp fat.

BE GONE THOT

stroke softly, stroke-chan
keep on rolling

very nice!

not immune

3 stone is 42 pounds for all the non UKfags... i always wonder what other countries think of our weight scale system, no KG or LB just 14lbs to a stone

To be frank, if you're lean and athletic, they truly don't matter when 90% of your intake comes from whole food. Point out someone who is obese that gets their food from roasted potatoes, rice, grilled chicken, stew beef, and leafy greens. I don't count calories and I hover around 11-12% always even when bulking, I understand how to eat though.

I know that feel.

>>>/reddit/
back ya go

When all the fatasses that preach it do...

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

Keep on rolling.

It's fucking dumb m8

Idk user, if you stop putting fuel in you car does it start producing fuel out of nothing?

This is kind of true though.

If you invest more time and money in your food you will probably lose weight and be healthier even if you don't count calories:

>home cooking instead of takeout
>raw ingredients like chicken breasts and veggies instead of ready meals and processed food loaded with fat and sodium

The main issue is that most fatties, whatever they say, are lazy and have poor cooking skills. Hence takeouts and easy meals.

oh boy, they are making fun of you fit.

>2016
>getting this triggered

Go back to your hug box r-tard

If fat fucks are embarrassing themselves dancing, we will point and laugh at the cows

Keep On Rolling

I have one from today
>in group therapy. Only one not overweight. (All girls)
>talk about your successes
>*list successes* also ate a taco on my diet but didn't beat myself up
>therapist declares I have eating disorder
>says I need to stay after for ED referrals
>fatass across the room says she's concerned because I count calories
>fats think only a nutritionist is qualified to make a diet
>fats proceed to give advice
>counting calories is unhealthy
>"I'm just concerned about your health."

Bitch you not counting calories is the REASON you're unhealthy.

I'm the only one without an indoor innertube. I swear I've entered into some alternate universe where fats get their "concern troll" revenge. So much for "every body is beautiful" why the fuck I gotta gain weight for you? Also I weigh 120 and 5'5" my BMI is 20 and I only take advice from a Taiwanese DNP dealing board. Only the older mother predicted correctly I would get pissed off and not "oh my goodness how I am so loved and how I should only take diet advice from a nutritionist"

Stroke softly stroke chan

Tell the fatties to fire their nutritionists

Dude I wonder if they don't try to diet is because they are not professionals and need a nutritionist or some shit

What pissed me off the most was their attitude that "I don't know what I'm doing" bitch like you know any better. I triggered a fatty so much she bought a snack during the break and ate it during the rest of the therapy while (they) all talked about their struggles with body image and dieting.

Honestly, whenever I read it I just assume the parents told him they couldn't go back (probably from embarrassment) because of that, so that translated to him as being banned.

At least this fat fuck managed to create offspring smarter than her. He knows he's a fat sack of shit and wants to change.

I hope the kid made it.

That's a bullshit excuse. If you thought it was absolutely necessary to see a nutritionist to get your life on track then you would make it your number one priority to see one and follow their advice religiously.
If fatties refuse to accept cico they are simply committing suicide.

>stupid stories
>not greentexting properly
>300 res images
Unironically fuck off

>he didnt just ignore a fatty in distress
why would anyone bother helping a fatty? i just dont get it

She at least showed a small effort to help herself, so she's not an entirely lost cause.

It's just the modern day
>I'll pray for you :^)
Don't let it get to you but do take it personally.

admit it, you said the taco thing just to be a cunt and get indignant at the response, right?

/fat/ is where you should be posting, user

You underestimate the human capacity for laziness. The pattern is applicable to a lot of things (not getting Veeky Forums, medical problems, legal issues, etc.)
>I have insert problem here
>I don't want to fix it myself, because that's dangerous
>But I have insert excuse here so I can't visit a professional
>Better keep doing what I'm doing

That is the most judgemental cat I've ever seen. It makes the picture.

>lmao im going to go walk for 20 minutes to pretend to myself that im exercising
>effort to help herself
user, i-
seriously though when you see the obese gearing up in exercise clothes to go walk about like an elderly person do you think to yourself "wow im glad theyre trying to lose weight"? Because you shouldnt. their activities are to manipulate you into thinking that theyre healthy when actually theyre "exercising" (read: walking around like any normal person does) so that you wont judge them harshly when they stop in at McDonalds later or tell you loudly about their vain struggles to lose weight

For a second there, I thought she was eating the wrapper first, then the burger

If you go starvation mode your metabolism does slow down. You won't gain weight but once your cut is done and you try to maintain you'll find that you put the weight back on because your maintenance is now lower than you expected. Or something like that, I'm a fucking amateur so I dunno for sure.

But the short answer is no, you won't gain weight from starvation mode but it's an unhealthy way to drop weight.

That's not even so bad advice. Kinda retarded to say to someone on the start of their weight loss journey because they have no concept for what constitutes "healthy food" or a "healthy relationship with food". If you're a obese you better count calories because you obviously have no fucking restraint and a shit food selection. On the other side of the spectrum if you're a bodybuilder eating chicken, rice and veggies trying to get into competition condition you better count calories because cutting is hard, but if you're just a gym bro, trying to improve his physique and staying reasonably lean, counting calories isn't really necessary as long as you're eating healthy whole foods and sufficient protein.

This
>Craving some chinese today
>place down the street has a great lunch special
>add up the calories
>literally my entire days worth of calories in one meal

Ended up just making a sandwich. Jesus fucking christ once you start paying attention to calories you begin to understand just how so many people are fat fucks.

It's rare to see so much projection condensed into such a short post. Impressive, honestly.

Also this reads as much as a hate of cardio as it does fats, in which case, fuck you buddy.

>gearing up in exxxtreme spandex leggings and skintight tanktop and headband to WALK is legitimate
if walking is some special activity to you why are you posting here and not in /fat/
also if you are fat enough to think so youre def not my buddy, user. fats are subhuman

>at hospital today for CT scan
>for some reason they put medical records/billing and CT right next to each other
>have to go through billing to get to CT waiting
>multiple blobs, some on scooters blocking everything and ruining seats
>reeeing about how far of a walk it was (like literally 100ft from the elevator and maybe 200ft from the entrance)
>massive pig of a woman was wheezily demanding a wheelchair ride back
>on my way out, stop to get a DVD copy of my CT scan because that shit's wicked cool to look at, even if I don't have any idea how to read it, even after reading their included instructions
>super old tiny black lady with a walker getting her records
>super slow but still walking on her own power
>people at records counter ask if she needs help
>waves them off and gives them a smile

You go, old lady. Probably made it out faster than a good percentage of the hambeasts, too.

There are worse ways to go about it. Many fats choose swimming (floating), dancing (flailing), or yoga (failing) as a way to lose weight. I get that it's sub-optimal but it's better to do a little at a time at a sustainable pace in an environment you're comfortable in than start lifting weights without any coaching in a gym you don't want to be in. I can't begrudge a fat for starting small, but it's wrong to look down on them for starting at all.

Obviously poor choices were made in her own case, no consideration for the heat chief-among-them. But I'd rather fatties spread out on nature trails for a hike than condense themselves in gyms ruining everyone else's time in them or worse, stay in their homes with all temptations and comforts around them.

No shit your BMR goes down. Your heart doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood to an extra 50+ lbs of flesh. Plus even keeping the same activity level, your body will burn less calories because you are carrying around less weight.

People lose weight, then think they can eat like they did when they were blimps, gain the weight back, and give this bullshit excuse for their weight gain.

Stroke softly, stroke-chan!
Keep On Rolling

That's literally just an excuse people use when in reality it's because they stopped counting calories after they lost weight

>starting at all
but thats where youre wrong, kiddo. theyre still going to gain weight because what they never do is diet. theyll just eat more because theyll justify it subconsciously as they were just (((excersizing))). the only thing i would support a fatty doing to correct the results of their retardation is going on a 0 calorie diet and taking essential micronutrients in a supplement.

Bingo.

Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep on rolling

>(((excersizing)))
Why are you using memes you don't even understand?

This. When I was fat I didn't diet properly and just thought I could go to the gym to "burn off" the excess calories. Then I discovered that you don't really burn enough calories to make up for eating shitty food all the time. .

It isnt a meme. Look up how calories from healthy fats, protein, and fibers are processed by the body.
Then look up how things such as grains, sugar, and ethanol are processed.

Vid related is long, but the information will change your views on nutrition permanently.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxyxcTZccsE

its an 8soteric form of the meme that youre just too new to appreciate, (((senpai)))

also QUADS
reeee if captcha cucks me out of this get im going to kms

Found the fatty

>one of the guys (manager, cool guy, but chubby) says he probably has fat guy syndrome. Like in high school when he was 'betes mode, he never had a girlfriend or got laid, never had many friends and etc

>It's honestly a little sad like he's sort of trying to make up for all the high school memories he never had.

That's something, isn't it? Not having a life in high school, but also not taking it seriously enough to get a good job and have a nice life in adulthood. I can't imagine that. Being mid to late twenties, early thirties, who knows how old and never really shedding that feeling that you missed out on life. Hey, he's making it up at least. Must be something.

BRB. Or not, hopefully.