BL

His inevitable and imminent death will be sadder than Zyzz's.

Fact or fiction?

mirin

Is this achievable natty?

why the fuck does his stomach look like that

Yes, look at that fucking gut. He is on so much GH that his heart is all fucked up
Human Growth Hormone and insulin

>taking HGH and not even gettin swole, it literally just makes you look like a fat fuck with cut arms and legs

Damn this is actually pretty sad

Yeah, those GH abusers are fucking retarded. IFBB is even more retarded for allowing those fuckers to win. It does help you make gains in your muscles, but its downside is that it makes your guts and heart grow, which makes you die early and have a huge gut, which is the exact fucking opposite of everything bodybuilding stands for.

ITT: Dale and his friends butthurt

At least he wasn't cookie cutter amirite

Nice memes.

But yeah, proffesional bodybuilding is stupid af. Those people look ugly, die early and don't even earn that much money. There is no reason to ever go pro bodybuilding. Don't even bother.

I dont want Lenny to die without ever getting a taste of the good life.

What can we do bros?

Why do you even care for this sick Golem?
Did you see his living conditions?
I mean what the fuck dude. And the way he abuses steroids, insulin and HGH is fucking retarded.
He's just a freakshow.

he suffers from some kind of mental illness. You never fell into the darkness before?
>Why does reddit post here?

Because Lenny is genuinely a great guy. Hes always nice to everyone, even all the people who constantly insult him. He is also clearly suffering from a mental illnesd that is preventing him from seeing the damage he is causing to himself. Nothing makes him happier than going out there on the stage and competing even though he never wins. Hes got a great attitude, so seeing him die soon will be sad.

How to achieve Goron-mode?

I will be bummed as well. No more tranny talk, ridiculous fascist theories, or Christina Broccolini worship. The world will be a darker place

He sounds like a witty guy when he talks. Yet he clearly has mental issues

I'll miss Lenny a hell of a lot more than I miss that rancid shitposter Zyzz.

>not even gettin swole

Lenny may look like shit but his back is legit good.

In a way it's actually kind of sad that he's still alive because it basically means that millennia of research into the human body needs to be completely rewritten to explain how the fuck he's not dead yet.

Too bad you can't make a career out of being nothing but a back builder

How many months along is this guy? Jesus fucking Christ, how the fuck do you even get on stage looking like that?

You idiot, Lenny has it from liver disease. Do u realize how many cycles of clueless know It Alls occurs in this forum and this planet?

If you are new to lifting and bb world just shut the fuck up and learn instead of repeating pastas like u think ur some authority

Gh doesn't grow guts like that, to such an extent. He's bloated up for the same reason my neighbour is and same with randy from TPB

99% of people can't make a career out of being a bodybuilder, period.

Pathetic Man U are

There are plenty of amazing looking bb'ers

Look at frank yang

You just honestly don't have what it takes to excel so u want to bring others down by stoping them like you stopped yourself

Everyone ignore this poster

its not caused soley byGH you fucktards.Its a combination of the rise in muscle mass, excessive food consumption, HGH + other compounds. it fucking reverts it self for some people, look at dorian for example. It has not been scientifically proven to just be HGH, because NO ONE HAS DONE ANY STUDIES ON IT. Some people are more predisposed to it and when you compete at fucking 280lbs your going to be big and blocky. you either get big and blocky or you go for like 200lbs to 220lbs and are "small". weird things happen when you are 300lbs almost year round at 9%bf and then get down to 3% for a compition. you fittards are stupid and this is why i hate coming here

Lenny is fucking huge though, he would literally be raking in the trophies if it wasn't for that gut

yea because lenny is pushing fuckin 50. he used to look good 15 yrs ago. he does half reps and shit

Well, his legs are pretty bad and his pecs are shit too.

Lenny is a genuine person and that is a rare virtue. Also, the racist bantz are hilarious.

>down to 3% for a compition. you fittards are stupid
>3%
>fittards are stupid

pls go

Because he's just like us.
>doesn't fit in
>Full blown sexual degenerate, wants women and trannies to fuck his ass and stimulate his prostate
>is socially inept
>Loves his bros and banter god
>Is a physical abomination, is like 6'7'' with size 14 shoes and weighing over 300 lbs (Always been an outcast because of it probably compared to the mass amount of normal manlets and spics)
>talks about things he thinks is genuinely funny and interesting, which are only things regular people think is fucking disturbing and abnormal
>really, truly loves bodybuilding and working out, getting on stage at the Ruby with even the potato just for the sake of it
>only feels alive doing what he loves, so commits his whole life to it (Because he sees no other point in living)
>No one understands his passions or why he does things
>No one else can really understand why he cares more about the things he loves than his body
>Cares for everyone, kids, retards, commies, the elderly, friends, strangers, and even his rival, Dale
>Gives 0 fucks about what anyone else thinks, whether it be about niggers, politics, health, sex, lives his life without any regards to what others may think about him
Absolutely our guy. I have nothing except respect for him even if he's willingly destroying his body.

I always held out hope that lenny's knowledge of drugs would > his delusions and that he wouldn't be doing Insulin/HGH etc.

My heart broke a little when he described his stack

18 FOREVER YOU FUCKING COOKIE CUTTERS

>Ascites

8 months. Here's another right before giving birth to a beautiful baby

What exactly is the reason Lenny's health is so bad? He has some sort of liver problem right? And that's mostly the cause of his huge gut.

People saying his gut is from HGH use are stupid. The middle aged guys with giant bloated permanent guts who walk around your town and arent bodybuilders are obviously not on HGH

I'm almost 100% it's liver problems that cause that gut issue.

Is Lenny really gonna die? Lots of guys like that live to seventies

Fuark user...All this time I shit on Lenny. I take it all back you tranny loving son of a bitch

uh yea watch any training dvd by jay cutler and he mentioned it for the olympia in 2002 - 2003

>The middle aged guys with giant bloated permanent guts who walk around your town and arent bodybuilders are obviously not on HGH

Yeah but they also aren't 5% bodyfat, derp.

As GH injections can cause gut hypertrophy in rats and bodybuilders all mysteriously started developing guts right around the time HGH started becoming popular...not a crazy conclusion.

Yes but nothing like Lenny's. Nobody saying that GH abuse isn't partly contributing, but the main reason to the state of Lenny's gut is a liver issue.

Also GH doesn't cause much growth of the gut at all unless in extreme does's or combined with insulin.