Im fucked

Veeky Forums what the fuck do i do, ive lifted about two months, about three weeks of so were serious on SS, my deadlift stopped at 270x5 (i failed 275x5 twice in one week and it demolished me) and my squat wasn't deep enough to say 235x5 is legit. i can prolly only do 190x5 at the proper depth.

i look fucked up, shoulder injury (torn ac joint or whatever, separation meme) will post pics as replies

fucking skelly, 6'1 133 lbs

im honestly so fucked up right now that i could break down into tears, can you help me?

here is my shitty separated shoulder (the one with the huge bump) and my weird alien-like body like what the fuck guys

user... I know this feel

187 lbs here and still look skinny as fuck

p sure you have the biggest clavicle I've ever seen lol

That shoulder shit is barely noticable and putting on mass will cover it, if you want to lift more eat more

op here, your traps are good and your chest looks like its filling out

Go see a proffessional dude

it seems super noticeable to me though and to my shitty chest also makes me angry, heres a pic with good lighting and cheat poses

already have, he said its just a sprain in my ac joint, if that's what ur talking about mans - no fixing it

You don't even look bad man

yabro i dont believe that though idk wtf is going on with my body

Youre a fucking skelly of course ur clavicle is gonna be visible

dude GET the FUCK outta here before you lifted seriously for >2 years and dont post until then. fucking clown 2 months are you fucking serious? dyel piece of shit

mate, focus your training on delts and you will look phenomenal. your frame and bone structure really favours your delts.

also focus on lats

lots of bench and incline bench press,
do lots of crunches too, your core is as thin as it can be, keep working your arms, they're good

niga if you've only been lifting two months, those are some exceptional gains in both strenght and aesthetic

when you hit plateaus, is when you either deload for a while, or change up your routine. You may have been going at it too hard.

how bad is your injury? i have seen others like it. It's nothing to kys over

the injury doesn't affect my strength or rom, just my looks posting from phone now

Calm down you autist. You probably look like shit yourself

forget about it. The jeff cavaliere guy from "athlean x" on youtube has the same thing, I believe. But he has so much muscle on his shoulders, you could never really tell.

If you've only been doing SS ... start doing dumbbell shoulder raises (for front, side and rear delts).

i think i'm gonna start hypertrophy and eat a lot

Four tips for you user

1. You look good
2. Get off SS and start 5/3/1 or something similar
3. Eat a lot of food
4. Stop coming to Veeky Forums it will only make your dysmorphia worse

i think you should do that for the next month or so and see what happens. Start counting calories and protein grams if you aren't already.

I think you are being overly self-critical; you have obviously avoided the trap of becoming the DYEL who lifts for a year with zero improvement.

>5/3/1
lmao don't listen to this guy

Why? I recently started 5/3/1 because I couldn't increase my lifts for shit otherwise. What's wrong with it?

Calm down user

That's some great progress for your weight, you should be proud of those lifts.

Injuries happen all the time lifting, you'll get used to it and learn how to cope.

You're thrice as attractive as a non-fit person, 98% of non-fit people won't even notice anything wrong with your shoulders. Just progress slowly.

This feels like a b8 thread. You look significantly bigger than 135 if you're really 6'1 and you've only been lifting seriously for 3 weeks and are repping out more than double your bw on the deadlift?

you look good you fucking moron

Start PPL man

yeah im dead serious

i was deadlifting 235 as my one rep max like three weeks ago

idk why it matters but i can prove it i guess

can i do

monday p
wednesday p
friday l

???

also guys thank you so much, i went and hit the gym today and hit a 145 bench pretty easily after all my chest shit - feeling slightly more motivated and im gonna do PPL with my compound lifts using the 5/3/1 rep scheme with the exception of incline bench, the rest will be aimed at hypertrophy.

you look like a skelly who's a few weeks into a steroid cycle without having worked out properly before. you can do 2 things: continue the juice and fill out over time, or eat like a truck and continue lifting (or both, if you want to speed it up)

regardless youre in a better position to look ripped than a fatty so relax ur non-existant tits

Why are fat people always so angry?

I'm going to guess that Veeky Forums hates it because it's popular on reddit

but im not juicing baka