East Asian IQ Myth

If East Asians (Japanese,Chinese,Koreans) supposedly and I repeat SUPPOSEDLY have higher IQ than us Whites, why do nearly all of the greatest thinkers,inventors,scientists in world history have been exclusively White/European?
Last time I checked Newton wasn't Japanese.
Last time I checked Darwin wasn't Chinese.
Last Time I checked Copernicus wasn't Korean.
Last time I checked Da Vinchi wasn't Japanese.
And so on.

Asians are only good at tryhardism. Thats why they seem so smart but in fact theyre submissive bug hominids with no personality and critical thought

Collectivist vs individualist society. In the west, its every man for himself, and thus Hero worship is rampant. In the east, a man is a humble unit of a society and thus his achievements are achievements of the society.

Intelligence is a wider concept, not completely measured by IQ tests... In the near future, machines will be able to solve those so called tests and what can you infer about that?

True intelligence is any mental ability which is hard or impossible for machines to learn.

>He just tap-danced over six laser beams
Machines will solve/invent many new things?

Actually Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

WTF, I didn't copy paste that.

>machines will be able to solve those so called tests and what can you infer about that

Fixed

You are totally right man.
Submissivoe bug hominids, haha I like that.
All east asians have this hivemind behavior and thinking, it's kind of eeriy even sometimes.
You know where I saw it?
I once watched a Japanese tv shows and they all laugh at the exact same time like a bunch of fucking robots. It's scary.
Do

undeniably they are better at math on average.

Because Euros invented science.
It's like asking how did Euros control the world when they never invented agriculture.
Once they acclimate and develop these new institutions and technology they'll take over the world

Had*

"Had" the same as europeans "had" any relevance with their ancestors.

Why did Europeans invented science and not East Asians?
Nobody was stopping East Asians from making the same scientific discoveries as Europeans.

I don't have any relevance to my ancestors, but that doesn't mean my ancestors weren't relevant. My ancestors still conquered the world.

Why did Europeans never invent agriculture?
Local conditions didn't support it for some reason.
Who knows?
But it has nothing to do with their innate intelligence

>my ancestors
Nothing to do with the matter.

Would you say it's almost as irrelevant as modern day Amerindians?

It's as relevant as everyones' ancestors.

scientific thinking can exist only within a frame of freedom.
do asians have an urge of individual freedom? no

>controlled by the Jews
>Jews have higher average IQ
>t-they're parasites though s-so doesn't count
:^)

East Asians have a cockaroach/mentality.
They have no urge for individual freedom.
Their only urge is to fit in and be another ant in the crowed.
That's why they all look the same,think the same, behave the same, talk the same, react the same, love the same things and so on.