/plg/ - Powerlifting General

>totally natty edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gluTFsrda0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z--tp8OOmmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm alone and depressed and posting these so I get bullied because at least I get attention k thnx bi

3th for ded sport

I tell you man, seeing guys/girls pull this bullshit off on the bench makes me rage more than Hitler on hanukkah!
these bendy dyel retards bounce the bar those two inches of their bitch tits! TWO FUCKING INCHES!!!
fuck I hate this sport

5th for >sport

See the thread that was made first

>hobby

This thread has been around for 3 more hours.

S1: 6x2
S2: 8x2
S3: 5x3
S4: 7x3
S5: 5x4
S6: 3x5
S7: 5x5
S8: 4x6
S9: 6x6
S10: 3x10

Good chin up program

I like a lot

O.

Well fuck me then.

Each S stands for something different and silly btw
Helps keeps me entertainer and focused

S3 for example stands for Sardines 3 while S4 stands for Seleotape 4

i prefer sumo DL because my back is already overdeveloped

>I prefer this different method of picking heavy shit off the ground because I already have an advantage to this other method of picking heavy shit off the ground

Really gets your noggin joggin.

>overdeveloped
No it's not, lol

Nobody gives a shit

If you need a 10 week program to lift your own fat ass then powerlifting is the right sport for you

This statement makes no logical sense.

relative to my legs, it is, sumo DL, as you know, shifts emphasis towards your legs and away from your back.

Does Veeky Forums have any success stories when it comes to getting an overweight chick with a great face to workout with you and then reaping the benefits afterwards?

You don't do any actual movement with your back when you deadlift no matter the stance you dip.

It's 3 weeks

i posted in the last thread but didn't get any constructive responses

someone here recommended i switch from high bar to low bar, so I deloaded and did a couple sets. can /plg/ tell me how my form looks?

youtu.be/-gluTFsrda0

thanks bros

>You don't do any actual movement with your back when you deadlift

o-okay

I've been pretty suicidal since trappy left. I've been making terrible choices and decisions and having to pay for them. With every bad decision I make I drive myself deeper and deeper into the realms of wanting to die.

I never thought one single person could always be on my mind months after they leave.

I... Miss... Trappy...

w8 did trappy go trap mode then back to normal mode?

Trappy didn't exist. It was a guy LARPing as a tranny and using pictures of his ex GF as his tranny-persona. Pretty weird tbqh

I didn't mean to post the pic with my face in oh fuck

If he was your reason to live, then you need to leave this place and seek a professional who might be able to sort out your lazy homo obsession.

You just don't understand me...

Who is this skelly twink with the downs?

Faces of plg time?

currently doing #37 sheiko and squats feel too light i can do them without a belt on week 2 is it supposed to be like this?

It's to be done every other day or something?

Nice 5head. If you shave and get a different hairstyle you'd probably go up 2-3 points in attractiveness.

I do one of them every time I am at the gym, so about 3 a week

how to squat

youtube.com/watch?v=Z--tp8OOmmc

Can I have some power clean form? I failed 75kg 5x3 today...

Good commie impression desu

thats what the vid was originally made for LOL

Wtf I hate u now

Wtf I love you now

Was torn between him and Blueshoes after I submitted it, but my gut reaction was commie

Frog ignored my post and now I'm literally going to kill myself

did you mean get a form check ? i thought you were joking by giving you my power clean form lol

Kys sean

God i miss Dino

Is it bad? I can't move as fast as you with even the damn bar...

haven't seen a vid of it but its prob just a lot of tech issues after you get some goodish tech you can build explosiveness

keep your eyes in the same spot the whole time, and learn how to brace properly

kys child

Entered a friendly meet last week. Afterwards me and a few competitors decided to check the local strip club since we weren't from the area. Couldn't focus on tits since every time the stripper squatted down her knees tracked way far past her toes. Autism please leave me.

That's not even bad

Ray Williams does it

Where'd my plg frens go

I'm pretty sure mark rippetoe says to look down :^)

What's /plg/'s opinion on texas method? As an intermediate who just did sheiko beginner + intermediate medium load i feel like it seriously lack in volume?

Also why are the squat frequency/amount so absurdly unbalanced compared to the deadlift?

Frog always pulls early on his cleans, I wouldn't ask him for advice

Pulled an intercostal/fractured a rib/whatever and it hurts. No lifting for the next two weeks I think

As a PL routine it has problems, for general strength it's better depending on how you do it and what you add in

Personally I've had great squat gains from it but that's literally it. I use TM progression for my squats and weighted pull ups, and some other routines for different body parts eg nuckols bench 3x for bench.

Got a 5 plate diddy 3rm after doing squats

Coming for dat 6 plate soon

not anymore

Because improving your squat will improve your deadlift

why are you ignoring me

do you not know who i am? i'll fuck you up

My personal experience disagrees, I moved my squat from 120kg to 157.5kg using TM and my DL stayed exactly the same the entire time

I fail to see how making your legs and ass stronger would t help with the dl unless you have pathetic grip

Me too but it still happened. Probably cause it was only 5 reps per week, there's barely any practice of technique/neuromuscular good shit there

>saw dyel pt doing bent over rows with cat back and baby weight

REALLY made me think

W-whats wrong with Sumo? I do it because my hip flexibility/strength is good plus 6'2" and long lower back ;_;

Why are you ignoring me?

What is your best 5k time?

Do you know who I am? Ill..
Fuck... you... up.

Literally nothing

You are kind of losing your back tightness in the hole it seems. Keep it locked in extension.

Also, lrn2HipDrahve. Your clearly going up with your chest faster than your hips, and you can get away with that with the relatively light weight. Your hips should rise out of the hole the same speed as your chest, causing your back angle relative to the floor to stay constant at the start of the ascent.

okay dino

You must have some shit grip or form issues

Literally cheating
Conventional deadlift is best deadlift

What a stud

beginner here
made it to 2 plate deadlift but my lower back feels tight and uncomfortable in the off days so I'm pretty sure my form is wrong.

Questions:
Is it okay to have a little upper back rounding?
Is it better to hyperextend the lower back than to have it curved out?
What do you think about when going up? Contracting glutes?
Should I completely stop deadlifting until my form is 100%?

I did some seated rows and that made by lower back feel better so maybe I should add those in regularly

Deadlifting you want a neutral spine, slight upper back rounding is pretty normal but not ideal. Yes work on your form first, good form will make you more efficient at the lift which means faster progress as well.

>Is it okay to have a little upper back rounding?
It can be if you start with it and don't go into it after starting the pull, but as a novice you want to focus on keeping that from happening.

>Is it better to hyperextend the lower back than to have it curved out?
Yes but ideally a neutral spine is best

>What do you think about when going up? Contracting glutes?

>>>>>He thinks when he lifts
Idk dude I don't think about shit, but I also don't pull conventional

>Should I completely stop deadlifting until my form is 100%?
How can you work on your deadlift form if you don't do it?

>I did some seated rows and that made by lower back feel better so maybe I should add those in regularly
Upper back work is always good tbqh

>sumo deadlift

nothing quite screams "i'm a dainty little bitch who wants to pretend that i can do big boy weight" like that garbage.

prime example of such an individual. just get a load of this fine example of a little fairy wuss.

>mfw this faggot looks like a part time golf caddy that whores himself out to middle aged businessmen to make extra cash on the side

Post face

>faces of plg and we can't say Filip, Poutine, or Marcel anymore because we scared them away

we dont deserve to be happy

Wtf happened to plg...

Fat Bearded Retard?

No because we are a board full of horny 30+ old virgins

Actually it's because no man here will do a fixer upper unless she's damned special.
Even then there's no chance that she'll ever really try or that the guy who falls for her will want to change her that drastically.
Why? Ever heard of that one chick who "fell out of love" with her husband after she got hot for the first time in her entire life?

We aren't there to be her free workout advice giver. Most of us will just fuck the fat chick raw, creamy, and semi conscious then move on.
That's not how it works.

But there might be something to that. Making a fat but with potential fuck pig into a 10/10 and keeping her as a life long fucktoy.
Wonder how many I could keep on rotation?

Retard.
Deadlifting is not squating backwards.

>You don't do any actual movement with your back when you deadlift
>What are spinal erectors

I will have you know I do my best to copy pete rubish in all things you fuck

Gonna be going on vacation in two and a half weeks for around a week or so. Since I don't want to interrupt a training mesocycle what should I do for the coming two weeks? Just a fuckload of volume so that I'll recover during my vacation?

405lb pr...
Did i hit depth?

Terrible angle. It looks like it's probably good but it's close

Ok this is my other attempt at 4plates because i didn't like the depth. Is this one red lighted or nah?

Sorry for the terrible angle. It's the reason I'm asking. In the mirror i felt i was deep enough but the video makes me question.

he's a real tranny, just closeted because too hobbit-looking

whos that lil cuttie :3

reminder that this program was based on half the reps user could do in one row, which was 4 in this case

>405 squat
>stick like legs
you should do highbar accessory

post pics of the girl

>>>/mentallyill/

Your back muscles are, or at least should be, stabilizers in the deadlift, not movers.