As a natty, should you work muscle groups TWICE or THRICE per week? what is best?

as a natty, should you work muscle groups TWICE or THRICE per week? what is best?

Whatever you can recover from.
3x a week will become too much once your requisite intensity for growth gets higher.

This is why things like SS only last a few months.

Those two were secretly fucking for like a year. There are whole tumblr blogs dedicated to proving it. First I thought it was schizo fanfic shit but when you look at all the evidence it's pretty convincing.

Sauce my dude

SAUCE NOW

Taytay has some incredible legs, man...

ot: how in the shit would you have time to do each muscle group twice and still get a good workout? If I focus on more than 3 exercises per session it impacts all of them negatively.

Three times a week is optimal.
There is no way in hell you need to recover more than 48 hours as a beginner.

I meant thrice, twice is doable i guess

5 to 12 times a week, but you need to be in good shape to start a program like that. You didn't think starting strength was the end, did you?

>inb4 "you can't lift that often or you won't recover"
stop repeating kike nonsense. Your body will adapt to the workload, just don't take on too much too fast

As a natty: twice per week is good if you can recover from it.
On gear: twice per week but double the sets and reduce the weight into the hypertrophy range of reps (12).

Good. I want Karlie to impregnate Taylor anyway.

People who train that often work for it over years.
You dont start out with training the muscle everyday.

If you cant recover from training the muscle twice a week then youre either 80 years old, or you got some rare disease.

Google kaylor masterpost read through the tumblr page. There's a lot there and individually most points aren't very convincing but it builds a picture. And then something happened when she was almost outed. They don't interact anymore and I don't think they are together.

Long story short most of Taylor Swifts past boyfriends are fake and gay dudes who her teenage girl audience like. When paparazzi take pictures of her it's because she called them there. It's all part of selling her music. But For her latest album she was single when she promoted it and it was all about girl squad. She was bffs with that pictured model, Karlie Kloss, at the time. They basically lived together. Anyway Taylor goes to a concert with Karlie and she's drunk. Blurry footage is taken of her possibly kissing Karlie. It's all pretty tame desu but the reaction is full damage control. A non denial issued by her team while she is asleep. Taylor immediately gets a boyfriend Calvin Harris (proved to be fake by tumblr), having her first publicized relationship >6 months. Taylor and Karlie are never alone together in public again.

>tfw no TWO super tall chicks to snuggle with

>Bulgarian method
Yeah, you might be able to still make gains once most others stall but you need some crazy work capacity to be able to recover from it and perform multiple times a day. The whole Bulgarian team was known for injuries from chronic use and feeling like shit all the time but still being huge and hitting huge numbers. Is lifting really worth sacrificing your well being? That's backwards.

i want to impregnate both and have 6'5 children

>tfw only 6'2 so could never satisfy Karlie

>What is TM, 531 FBFB/BtM, Sheiko etc
>how in the shit would you have time to do each muscle group [thrice] and still get a good workout? If I focus on more than 3 exercises per session it impacts all of them negatively.
So we're talking 3 excercises per day, 3 days per week, full body?
AxBxCxx
>A
Squats, bench, chinups. High volume medium intensity
>B
Squat, OHP, rows. Medium volume, low intensity.
>C
Squat, bench, deadlift. Low volume, high intensity.

Add low intensity accessories at the end of each day to address weak points without worrying about them being negatively impacted from the previous exercises.
Examples: back extensions, facepulls, lat raises, curls, calf raises etc

What? Two girls can't have sex what are you even talking about

Who's the chick on the left?

user, stop this. You're scaring me.

ew
im pretty sure the only people who like this smug bitch are low self-esteem faggots who enjoy being humiliated

Dude, Taylor Swift is fucking ugly. I don't know what you guys see in her

Senpai her face is hiding behind 7 proxies of makeup she straight looks mtf without it

Ditto!

giv tay gf plz