Post your perfect Veeky Forums girlfriend

post your perfect Veeky Forums girlfriend.

template

Right in the feel

delet

s-stop

fpbp

>tfw you realize yourself that you're so unlikable that nobody would ever say this

>wake up its time for church
aww

SLETT DETTE

o..oh

If youre such a lost cause to others why not just try to improve yourself as best you can so you can like yourself?

(Hint: people will start liking you too once you become interesting through your journey of self-improvement.)

underrated

Lost in a feels thread

Currently on it. Lifting and looking good enough so I like my own body is part of it. I try improving my small talk and shyness around new people but it's really hard. Not being shy and speaking out is the hardest part. I used to be bullied for the dumb shit I said and I lost pretty much all confidence in interjecting in a conversation. Unless someone directly speaks to me I just don't know what to say.

Read or listen to "How to win friends and influence others" conversations are basically saying what other people want to hear or care about.

Nothing to feel here right babe?

... babe...?

Started reading that one a two years ago, but never finished it. I remember FORD and that really helped me with many conversations at the time but it somehow slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding me, I'll give it another read and finish it this time.

and how the fuck would i know that.

>I love you for you who are

What did she mean by this?

Ask them about themselves.

on the list of things i didnt need rn this is pretty up there

>5´2´´
>swimmer
>damn thoose backs, legs and ass
>funny, also loves my very dark humor
>but too afraid to bond, scared to be someone gf
>once while drunken expressed her feels toward me, didn´t remember or did not want to remember next morning
>the feels bruhs

thank you i thought i was the only autistic retard who saw that first

current girlfriend :)
we made it boys

sounds good

don't raise a manlet, be sure to have no sons, just daughters

DELETERASU

(a) he just told you that
(b) he also told you the book it comes from
Jesus wept user, put some effort in.

I'm glad somebody enjoyed it.

Time to kms

I don't miss my ex, but oh God I miss having someone. It gets so lonely sometimes.

formal request for post removal

Why

i need you to delete this post now

Fuck this post

CEASE

delete this you bitchass motherfucker

>this fucking thread

every time

>Tfw gf that's exactly this
>She's not that interesting, sex isn't the greatest and I'm overall unhappy with our relationship even though the only real issue is my discontent with it and her

My smile dropped, th-thanks

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

If you wanted reaction pics, you should have just asked

tfw current gf never offers to hold hands , random hugs , random surprise kisses and i feel like i'm with a fucking doll all the time
at least she has a nice body ,r-right ?

... That's when you break up, dude. You're done.

>I want to be this but my bf and I go to different gyms
>have to be spotted by extremely intimidating members of the powerlifting club on Tuesday afternoons
bad feels

I didn't ask for this feel.

I live with her.

That's it Veeky Forums, I can't take it anymore.

You're probably initiating holding hands, hugging, kissing too often. Try to initiate less and see if she picks up the slack. I tend to do the same mistake.

exactly but it's so fucking annoying waiting for her to do it , she doesn't even realise it ..

To be perfectly honest I get annoyed when working out with others. Unless the partner is as focused as I am. I do my routine, cool down, and leave. I don't like idle chat.

Probably makes me come off as an autist to all of the girls asking me "would you like to spot me :3" but whatever

same situation

cant afford to live on own w/o roommate and she cleans up

>she loves me for being someone I don't want to be
Sounds more toxic than what the majority of faggots here are feeling about

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop

DELET

your discontent is with yourself, dummy

why you gotta do me like this nigga

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guys don't gup you will all find love just get fit desu. We'll all make it just you see.

My heart...
It can't take this amount of feels

Same bruv. The worst part are the sweet memories. People keep telling me I should appreciate them, but they just remind me of someone who was not the person I thought they were. Had a rebound relationship afterward just to feel close to someone again, am glad that ended quickly.

>not posting the OG mommy gf pic

>I don't exist user, wake up

Someone Archive this