You're not making gains unless you get a pump

You're not making gains unless you get a pump

There is a reason people who train for strength look like shit

>high reps
>dropsets
>failure

You should be incorporating these every workout if hypertrophy is your main goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/secret-to-motor-unit-recruitment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't do that and I look better than you.

>high reps
>knowing this little about motor unit recruitment for hypertrophy

This.

/thread/

let me see your brown banana

Maybe if you're /fraud/. For natties, its all about 8-12 reps.

this is so cringey, I hope you feel embarrassed

seriously though, there's a reason "strength" trainers look like shit

>high reps
>drop sets
>lift to failure

Yeah look at that guy, I bet this back was built with 5x20 light lat pulldowns with dropsets and db rows to failure

How do I look like this. Keto diet?

Hypertrophy range and plus dropsets at the end of the workout masterrace reporting in.

High reps for hypertrophy is a meme you dildo.

Chinese team actually does a lot of bb stuff though

what us dropsets?

if someone is doing 20reps, they should be near failure at the end of the 20. or else they are doing high reps wrong too

After your set you drop the weights on your toes, it enables you to increase the weights on your next set.

High reps for volume and low reps for strength and weight acclimation, whats difficult?

thank you mate

>falling for the slow movement speed meme
>falling for high reps

Drop sets and failure are fine. But if your sets are more than 5 reps, have fun remaining untrained :^)

t-nation.com/training/secret-to-motor-unit-recruitment

You can get a pump doing 200 reps of a soup can as fast as you can. Pump has no bearing on hypertrophy. Anything over 12 reps or 60s sets is muscle endurance and doesn't lead to mass or strength.

Pump is just when your muscles feel on fire right?

>Pump has no bearing on hypertrophy
False.

It has some effect, but it isn't worth only going for a pump.

If you for example, get an incredible pump, your muscle fibers extend and grow thereby. It's not as good as hypertrophy when it comes to growth, but it's best to incorporate both to get all kinds of gains.

This is what Arnold talked about and called it muscle 'confusion' and 'shocking the muscle'. You aren't confusing the muscle per se, but you're inducing growth through all different pathways.

Fuck outta here with that shit. You act like fit wants to get big and strong. All they want is so spit broscience at each other and bitch about wich brosplit is better to do on thier water fast.

>summerfag bitching about summerfags

That's DOMs. That's from lactic acid crystal build up. Pump is just swollen muscles from extra blood flow to the area.

For biceps and delts, sure. If you have a 4 plate squat you'll have big legs whether you got a pump at all doing it or not.

>Implying
My faggotry extends way beyond summertime.

>people who train for strength look like shit

>t-nation.com/training/secret-to-motor-unit-recruitment

lol written by chad

thanks for the cuckle now fuck off with your brown people speed reps, you look like untrained fools

Oly guys like that both:
1. Do bodybuilding work
2. Aren't natural

Burn = pain in the moment
Doms = pain later
Pump = swelling of muscles from blood

Holy shit guys

you think this guy is natty?

Do you think he used DNP to get off that last 5-10 pounds?

Any of you use DNP?

So how do you get a pump?

Yeah it's super dangerous but the best cutting agent I've ever used. Muscle sparing so you don't have to worry about losing that much muscle. Also you will be borderline retarded when you're on it. IE cant think straight will feel weird etc etc. But Clearing up the fat from a dirty bulk is priceless

you go to the gym

Powerlifters make way more muscle mass gains than natural bro split lifters though you retard.