Why is BCH rising again?!

I sold all my BCH after the fork !! What if it overtake Bitcoin? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf is up with BCH? is it some sort of hedge against s2x reckoning?

Thats why i bought a few. Also Koreans buying in droves.

hm...what do you think the top is for BCH? I don't see it overtaking btc but I could see it pushing 800-900

Lol its bitcoin dumbarse, you didn't think a censorship and propaganda campaign could keep bitcoin down forever right?

Try it, its fucking fast and cheap as fuck to use, the price is only going to continue appreciating.

I literally know nothing about bitcoin cash...I sold the free ones as soon as I got them.

This thread is nothing but thinly disguised BCH shillbait.

I'm literally just trying to understand why a coin (that I thought was bullshit, and sold as soon as I received) has been making such a run-up in the last few days.

it was falling hard last few days and pumped week before it

>I literally know nothing about bitcoin cash
You remember bitcoin before segwit? That's it, plus the 1mb blocksize limit has been upped to 8mb

It's a chink pump and dump coin.

Dude you got fucking played, Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin.

BTC is segwit1x, it's not bitcoin - you're getting fucked in the arse by a censorship campaign. You'd better buy back in ASAP and do some research as well.

i've seen rumors that its a bithumb pump n dump, but I can't really find any corroborating evidence...

Why would you think the original bitcoin is bullshit? Stop getting your info from r/bitcoin

you sound kind of like a shill desu. could you give me some actual arguments, as opposed to just blindly telling me to invest in it

Chink miners are constantly inflating it by gaming the emergency difficulty adjustment that was implemented by idiots without considering the consequences - literal centralized shit.

It was a big mistake to call it bitcoin cash and to add replay protection.

Yep, just as I suspected. We got a BCH shill infestation guys. Is there anything more annoying? I can't think of a thing. We'll have to call in the airstrike.

Bitcoin cash had their chance to take over and failed. They aren't getting a second one. Que in Wall street money about to enter BTC through Futures Markets and ETFs and you can count BCH done for.

What part of do your own research do you not understand you fucking stupid cunt.

How the fuck is that shilling?

I made 10% on it and dumped just now.

That's my point...

Ah the wall street money meme, keep dreaming champ

How is that a meme? CME is launching regulated Bitcoin Futures by the end of the month.

No they're trying to get approval for it by the end of this quarter, which ends in December.

But they won't get approval because Bitcoin is too volatile and risky, especially since it became politicized by kikestream.

Nice shilling though.

I'm not shilling. There is an article on Nasdaq saying that they will launch it on Nov. 14. This date was also mentioned in a World Crypto Network discussion last night.

Should I sell my 50$ in BTC and put it in to BCH? is this my opportunity to go from a poorfag and get 10000% ROI???

BCH is having a hard fork in a few days (before Segwit2x), so people are buying for the free money meme.

Stop spreading bullshit.
The BCH chain won't split
It's just an upgrade like the ETH Metropolis

>satoshi's vision

BCHers are aids ridden Somali Butt Pirates.

100 Billion from 6 Hedge Funds incoming to Bitcoin. Segwitt2X will replace Bitcoin Cash. That is why its futures are currently trading at $1500. There will be no Bitcoin Cash Split. There is a poorly written upgrade in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Same dude in every BCC thread posting the same FUD and same shitty memes via mutliple ids. Such a salty cunt at BCC

They are going to short it big time. Right before the fork? Hmmmmm

Just like ethereum classic is the real ethereum at 1/25 of the price. The market decides which side of the fork wins and Bitcoin Cash lost long ago. This is a pnd group trying to make some money

Yes. BCHers are Salty Altys Trying to make some money off a pump and dump while tearing apart the Bitcoin Community and stifling the price of Bitcoin.