Why didn't God just create all humans the same way he created Jesus? Wouldn't that have made more sense?

Why didn't God just create all humans the same way he created Jesus? Wouldn't that have made more sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=ms-android-sprint-mvno-us&ei=JGuXWvm_JKqMggfA_oG4Dw&q=bible free will&oq=bible free will&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0l5.18212.19705..20024...0....112.1003.7j4..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......41j0i71j0i10.56gwisdLl/4=
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/angels-free-will.html
youtu.be/Tltx0Ipc3UU?t=3m14s.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you mean by "made more sense?" In what way?

Jesus is God: that would be comparable to further dividing the godhead into equivalent, Christlike entities.

God wanted people who loved him because of free will. He didn't want a bunch of brain dead robots who mindlessly do everything he tells them.

google.com/search?client=ms-android-sprint-mvno-us&ei=JGuXWvm_JKqMggfA_oG4Dw&q=bible free will&oq=bible free will&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0l5.18212.19705..20024...0....112.1003.7j4..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......41j0i71j0i10.56gwisdLl/4=
This should help. Just stay away from the Jehovah's witnesses and Mormon bullshit

>He didn't want a bunch of brain dead robots who mindlessly do everything he tells them.
That's what angels are for.

Jesus of Nazareth is a spook

You can have people who aren't going to sin. Don't even need salvation since they'd be perfect, no? No need for hell or punishment either.

If God knows all that have, is, and will happen, is there really free will?

>making sense of religion

Yes and no (with an emphasis on the "no").

>God wanted people who loved him because of free will. He didn't want a bunch of brain dead robots who mindlessly do everything he tells them.

Jesus was a brain dead robot and had no free will? I thought he was 'fully human'?

Does it matter? Doesn't really answer why he didn't do it that way. If he can create one Jesus why can't he create billions?

Jesus is God, you mong. God and Christ's motivations never diverge.

>why have you forsaken me?

>Bless us in the name of The Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Dale, Billy, Jamal...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

You can argue that Christ's omniscience was purposefully limited before his resurrection.

Um..
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Angelic free will was nerfed after that particular incident.

When you say 'is' do you mean it in the sense of two words being synonymous (e.g. Mark Twain is Samuel Clemons) or do you mean it in the sense of something is a member of some higher order category (e.g. a Volkswagen is a car)?

>scholars believe there was a sort of “probation period” for the angels, similar to the time when Adam and Eve were in the garden. Those angels who did not choose to sin and follow Satan have become the “elect” angels

google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/angels-free-will.html

In the most literal sense. Baptists are essentially taught that the trinity's most earthly human analogue is Schizophrenia.

God certainly works in mysterious ways. :^)

Yep he does

I take it you mean the former sense (synonymous) then? Would that not imply that for two things to be the same thing, they must exactly share every property with one another? It just seems at odds with whole concept of the trinity, where it seems to be saying Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit are each individual members/instantiations of a thing that belongs to the category of/has the property of being 'God'.

It's important because I'm trying to ask why each human couldn't have just been made to be another instantiation of this property and completely negate the problems that come from original sin/ evil.

this. Its incredible to me how much energy is spent on this fruitless pursuit. This model of the universe is broken from the ground up.

I'll share this, youtu.be/Tltx0Ipc3UU?t=3m14s. Its a young dude giving the talk and the aren't thousands of years old as of yet, so I expect it to dismissed out of hand. I'm not going to try to defend it, it just made quite a bit of sense to me.

Would it make sense to not be able to make sense of the motives and reasons for every little thing God does? Because you know, he is in fact God and we are mortal beings..

Man dies from Adam, and comes alive through Jesus. Read the bible. God made Adam and originally gave him eternal life. It was a contract where if Adam sinned he would be destroyed/die. He sinned and that is why we don't live forever on Earth. But when you accept Jesus into your heart, you are making an unconditional contract with God for eternal life in Heaven. Those who don't accept Jesus go to Hell. If you are still in Hell when God and the angels destroy it, then you will become nothing, not even a soul. So you wont really matter in the grand scheme of eternity when all the Christians are hanging with God on New Earth. I suggest read some Bible and look for those answers to your questions there rather than pol.

Wrong. God has predestined everything.

>If you are still in Hell when God and the angels destroy it, then you will become nothing, not even a soul.

Spot the Jehovah’s Witness heretic.

>Ancient people spoke in poetic allegory
>Modern retards believe everything they said they meant literally
Just fuck my philosophy up senpai

he is not all powerful

first it has to be a baby that grows up and it had to come out of a womb and who knows whose semen it was
he barely managed it

Lucifer = Prometheus
Eden = Zoo
Christian Heaven = infantile desire to return to the womb

They're not hard to find

>He didn't want a bunch of brain dead robots who mindlessly do everything he tells them.
>instead he wanted a bunch of intelligent slaves who do everything he tells them under threat of eternal damnation
wew son

Free will my dude