How tf do you count calories

Decided to start bulking two days ago. Started counting calories for the first time ever. Aiming for at least 3,000 - 3.500 calories every day.

Well, it is much easier than I expected. It isn't even that much food. I can eat 3,000cal without even trying.

Am I counting wrong? Is there some fucking secret to this?

You google how many calories in 100g of whatever food it is. Work out how many calories in the amount you have. Thats all there is to it, so yeah it is that easy.

And yeah eating 3000kcal isn't hard if you aren't a lifetime skellington

myfitnesspal.com

Yeah, senpai -- pizza / mac and cheese / ice cream / soda

If you want to bulk for the sake of doing it, it's hella easy -- what are you even talking about

I'm /fat/ but I'm slimming down significantly. I've been lifting for years and my legs look nice. I got thighs of a thick bitch but I'm a vegeta sized manlet. feels good man. I like looking like a Running back.

Nah, during my first bulk I too noticed how little food 3500 calories is, especially if you're including some cheat meals and make it fit your macros. You also notice how little 2000 calories is, especially if you're eating out or eating prepackaged shit and you realize how the west got so fat.

Are you weighing your food?

3000 cals isn't that tough for most people. It shouldn't be surprising it's not hard. If you ever start shooting costco sized tubs of roids and eat 6k a day, that's when it gets hard.

peanut butter is easy calories

Buy a kitchen scale

Yes it's easy asf to overeat, that's why so many people are fat nowadays.

Lol not gonna lie. I eat peanutbutter like 6 meals in my bulk days. Legit hitting 5k calories and a bunch of protein. Together with bread and whole milk. That shit and lifting heavy is the best way to bulk

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

Hi user *brrrpot*, just use an app like myfitnesspal *braaapffffttt*. Tedious but you get used to it *brroorrprpppfpfpffp* *splort* mmm... yes dear, quite exquisite...

>actually believing bulking has anything to do with fitness and not just you wanting to be a fatass
wew lad enjoy getting big and fat because "when I cut I'll be bigger"

a calorie surplus is absolutely and inarguably necessary for gains in strength and size as a natural lifter that is past the beginner stage

you are evidently not past the beginner stage, yet you feel compelled to spew your uneducated and completely worthless opinion anyway like a dunning-kruger effect posterchild

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

what a fucking whale

gotcha buddy I'll see you in /fat/

She was a BRAP machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American shit pies
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there
'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you
Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long

3000 calories most definetly is a lot of food if you eat clean. But if you're mashing pasta, chips and sweet into your mouth, it's gonna go by real quick.

I eat ~1 pound of meat (~400g), 3 eggs, 2 scoops, a banana, and a carb source for 2000 calories 40%carb, 20%fat, 40%protein. Veggies I don't count, as I can't eat enough for any of it to really matter. If I were to go on a bulk, I would flip the switch and eat double the meat, fill in the rest with carbs.

Use something like myfitnesspal or Fitbit to calculate your meals, sitting there and googling everything is a huge hassle.

TWO

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPS!!!!!!!!!!

That's a man, isn't it?

DRUMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFF

Who is this brap hog

fuck no man, jesus

fucking checked. Can you imagine the reverberation sourced from that thicc milky white asshole? Jesus Christ that pooter could shatter bullet proof glass.

I just wanna be there when she brapaapapapapasssss

why do girls do this

The better to BRAAAAP you with