100%

16 ~ 20%

COMPLETE

SATURATION

9000 PERCENT

5% bodyfat.

around 20
guys around 15

I've met this super slim fit chick that was probably around 10 but her ass was huge. So i guess if you have good proportions you can even thin down to that. The other super slim chicks i have met usually have zero tits/ass.

16-22

Proper men prefer the a real woman with real curves, 30% bf
Closet homos tend to prefer sterile women at 15% bf

I'd say around 20%~22%. I felt the most healthy around 20%, I'm around 18 right now, trynna gains weight.

Honestly it depends on how she carries it.
If she has wide hips and carries an extra bit of fat on her titties or ass (hourglass or pear etc) then its all good, but if she has less than ideal distribution and it all sits on her arms or stomach or whatever (apple or rectangle etc) then she's gonna look like shit at a lower BF than the other grill.

Found the fat Tumblr

>30% is too much for him
I bet you love clit dicks too

>him

18-35% is the best.

I've been attracted to women so thin they'd have what you call a "bikini bridge", but also women who were over 600 pounds, I shit you not (usually pear shapes). A pretty face goes a long way. Or, if there's a woman who's really overweight but has a figure with enough shape, symmetry, and a face that isn't too fat looking thanks to how she puts it on, she'd never look as nice as a thin woman in the face, but that's still fine with me.

Nice

HHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH