Progress pics

here is my 6 month progress what do you guys think

What is your height and weight in each pic?

where'd all your muscle go?

>glutes for the sloots
Keep it up. Back is looking thick.

I guess the holocaust happened after all

For future reference, put the before pic on the left. Thanks.

I wonder about this too. It's 'before and after', where are these people from that they think 'after and before'? Are they from countries where they read right to left?

are you British? we do our progress pics before to after left to right!
(nice job btw)

>not falling for the SS meme

how my dude, thats great progress

Great progress! Living proof of noob gains. Keep it up mate. Maybe more legs doe desu senpai baka

>all that forearm vascularity

Newfag here, is this natty? Rest looks good OP.

Oh wow, this thread made me find a "progress" pic I made years ago.

I cringe looking at this now.

Roids or has been lifting longer than 6 months.

We're not muslims OP

this

I figured this is the best thread to ask in so how long does it take to not look like crap? I've been going for almost year now from fatty to almost out of skinnyfat and all I seem to have to show for it is nice arms. I'm going to keep on lifting regardless but do I just have to lose more weight to show gains or wait more?

how much weight have you gained, insane difference there nice job

2-3 years to look decent.
5+ years to look exceptional.
Natty of course.

Fried salami bacon my brother

what the FUCK
you look amazing bro

Alright, cheers lad. Gonna keep on going then but at least I've got nice arms already I suppose.

It depends on your start point + routine + effort. I'd say it takes 2 years natty to start looking good on average.

As long as you're making progress, you're winning.

post current body

Routine, stats pls. Don't abandon us.

Only 6 months? I know lighting and angle are playing a role here but can someone achieve this natty?

190lbs now.

This was about a year's worth of learning, relapses included. If you happen to magically know how not to be retarded from day 0 it should be easier.

Diet is the most important part, but also the most difficult to follow if you don't want to lose out on the social aspects of life, which are at least as important as looking good.

Where are the

L E G S
E
G
S

girls don't give a flying fuck about legs xo

nice user

>lifting for girls

leave.

thats what you think

Natty?

congrats bro

If you don't lift for female attraction, you're lying.

Whats your workout?

>>reddit

>Not lifting for male attention
What are you, gay?

holy fking shit nice progress user

saved in my progress folder pls no lie on internet

This is why I've decided to roid.

no way

Mirin like a mofo. Natty?

nice lighting and flexing, faggot

routine me brah, cos you got all the biggies big, except maybe traps

Welcome to being natty, faggot. Now you can finally learn an important lesson: the vast majority of the people on the internet lie about how long they've been training, about being natty, and even about their height. Cut for a year, you're probably fatter than you think.

Really?

Cutting from fatty to lean, then bulking out. Going small first for skinnyfat. 3 months progress.

Why didn't you lift?

goal was to make your arms bigger than your legs?

I lifted, I just started at fat skeleton. Cutting first. Haven't lost any muscle though there wasn't much to begin with. Lost 25lbs so far. Figure I have about 15 more lbs to go before I start bulking. Im defs not putting on muscle though cause I'm at a -400 calorie deficit.

noice man, clear progression
weird chest, but good cuts so far man
juicy
KEK
but seriously OP nice man, skele to somewhat thicc

you went from
>hiiii daddy :33
to
>hey dad.

Are you still gaye?

kek, best one i've heard in a while, someone said
"if you were in jail you'd be used as currency"
yessir

>those tiny legs

Seriously you look like you could fall over any minute

I lift because it's proven to stave off symptoms of depression, which I am currently suffering. I am unironically not interested in 3D women.

thank you for this

this is what people post when their poor souls haven't found a legitimate mate. All they do in life is an exercise in futility; they don't do things for the right reasons.

I lift because I enjoy working on myself and seeing progress. My girlfriend doesn't give a flying fuck either way.

Many more years of lifting to go.

My chest/armpit area will never be the same.

Feelsbadman

>quintessentially british

Kek

I disagree.
Girls really love my incredibly long legs and think that I am really hot because of them, among other things which attract them.
It helps that I often wear shorts when going to the gym, playing basketball, going out for a hike/run/jog, or during most of summer and girls can see my long legs more.
I also rarely wear those types of shorts which most guys wear and I usually wear athletic shorts/basketball shorts, and because of my overly long legs, they actually shrink, with them often hanging above the knee or even my basketball shorts turning into those really short '70s-style ones.
And I usually don't get my shorts modified because I am comfortable with showing more leg, I don't often care about them not being their proper length and because my girlfriend really loves my legs.
I do get them modified for my height sometimes but not always.

And yes, I do have some custom-made basketball uniform sets, with varying shorts length and jersey shirt tightness, with some resembling the more '70s-style ones in terms of shorts length and jersey shirt tightness while some are more modern in terms of shorts length and jersey shirt tightness.

My 4'4" girlfriend especially really loves my legs.
My legs are longer than she is tall and she loves hugging me on the leg, especially if I am wearing my shrunken-down '70s-style basketball shorts and she can feel my bare legs while hugging me.

My height is 7'4", by the way.

3 year progress

140 to 180

you suck

I know

:(

I was the only guy in the gym, blairing lamb of god and "kill on command" full album training with rage today
At 9:05 pm the gym front desk cutie told me the gym was closed, but I pretended not to hear her because I was shirtless and flipping a tire across the turf, it was so hot and the outside breezze felt god tier.
She told me to go home but I asked her if I could flip it back the other way she said ok.
I walked back in to get a late night protein shake she usually gives me for free like this because I ride my bike and keep my shit clipped to myself.
My traps were flooring
6'4
196 lb
This girl arranged a 2 dates with me then flaked. This is my 3 month progress
Did I do good?

It's left to right everywhere but some people are fucking retarded

Maybe if you went outside of your house and saw a real girl

maybe he's Israeli

pls be in rhode island

less carbs, less shitty food, less calories, more cardio. At least you got out of Auschwitz mode though.

what's with the BDSM gear?

maybe your son is israeli

From fuccboi to boy fucker

Not sure if progress or better lighting
I was 110kg at some point..
im 193cm
ate mainly potatoes and cabbage to lose weight and drank water

+ meat ofc

Yes, I've been lifting for 6 years.

I currently do PHAT and have done for over a year, I really enjoy it and its easily modifiable to suit diet and other lifestyle changes.

Thanks brah, I do PHAT, and yeah I don't really train my traps other than as a side effect of other back exercises, I don't want big traps.
Before PHAT I did SS -> TM -> 5/3/1 BBB

4.5 months. Left pic is 94.5 kg, right pic is 82.4 kg

height 190 cm

2015 to now

This is good progress. You have good frame so don't put that to waste. Keep it up, user.

Is this true??

You lost all that muscle what the hell

Depression happens when you can't overcome a problem. Weightlifting is all about overcoming weights so it helps as a coping mechanism.

source: my ass but it's probably right

Thanks user. I figured I should cut till I'm 80 kg then bulk up from there but I'm not so sure.

work sucks
I know

Great frame, great height. Girls will flock around you if u keep at it

Current weight is good enough. Lean bulk right now and just lift heavy. What routine are you on?

Your traps and pecs are lacking. Work them more, my man. All and all, good progress.

I'm doing an upper/lower with shoulders on lower day. I've been doing super sets in order to keep the heart rate up and lose fat so don't have great strength gains yet. I'll probably stop doing supersets and start lean bulking like you said.

Thanks user

it's "all in all" you retard. ADOIIIIII ALL AND ALL DUHHHHHHHH DLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ADLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DOIIIIIIIIIIII DUHHHHHH DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I ATALDID
I ATALDID
I ATALDID
DUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why the fuck did you take a picture with the fucking back pack on Jesus christ do you think you look cool and edgy or something?

I did 3 years and 10 months of push, pull, legs

cool, nice panties sweetie

Nice, you look great.
Height/weight?

My goal body right here my friend

Do legs faggot.