putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oh look its this post again.jpg

>Jeroen Otten

All these fat ugly women lying to themselves lmao

Those comments are the definition of sour grapes

The only people commenting positively about him are men and fat women. Next.

Look at what women do and not what they say. Where did I hear this sentence? Some psychology lecture I don't remember. But truer words have never been spoken

Never seen people cope harder lol

Women obviously prefer a more aesthetic body. But the guys flanking the guy in the middle are staring like manic robots. The guy in the middle is looking confident in his own skin and like he's having a good time. Having fun and looking like you'r having fun is attractive to women.

It's like being the life of the party

What's the reason the women say that? Are they trying to convince other people they aren't shallow? Are they calling the fit guys douchebags because those guys pumped them and wouldn't commit to them? Are they just unaware of what they're actually attracted to?

This

>for taking longer than me to get ready
what did she mean by this

This and women and normalfags just say what they think they're expected to. I don't think they necessarily find them attractive but women don't want to LOOK like sluts, they like being sluts in private. It's why they ALL say sizes doesn't matter :) but no girl's ever said to a man "Oh wow.. you're so average, that's so hot, I can't stop starting at your perfectly normal length penis that's not out of the ordinary at all and 30 other mediocre penises I've seen this year"

YES BABY

MORE

POUND ME WITH THAT AVERAGE COCK HARD

YES

>taking longer than me to get ready
they're just 2 lads wearing jeans, no hair product etc.?

either cucks who don't lift and want reassurance with likes by posting comments or ugly girls who'd do anything for attention and know the fat one would give them it more than the others.

Plus they're females objectifying blokes, topkek lads

women are stupid and easily swayed by novelty, if it had been one stripper dude flanked by two indistinguishable fat guys they'd be commenting on him instead

Whenever anyone writes anything, social media or not, the question is not "what do I do if this is true" but rather "why does the author want me to think that this is true."

Why would some woman want the world to think that she prefers more accessible or chubbier men? Interesting question.

Does she actually prefer chubbier guys? No clue, but there's nothing in OP pic that supports any of those women actually sexually preferring less fit guys. It's actually outside of the scope of the discussion.

wise words user

What comments do you guys think they would post if one of the *douchebags* posted that picture instead and commented on it.

This

Further proof that girthmogging is the most legit theory and that if you're not a PSL 8+ you should bloatmaxx

putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf

>The female equivalent to those brainwashed fat-acceptance feminist cucks

Women SAY they find the fat guy in the middle attractive, yet they FUCK the buff dudes.

It's the same thing with women and 'nice guys'. They all say they want a nice guy, yet they fuck the bad boy.

Don't listen to what they say, look at what they fuck.

What the fuck does this even mean

To be fair, they look like douchebags. The tribal tattoos/fake tans and the fact they're dressed like male strippers.

men do the same thing with prettier women by assuming they're uptight skanks with ridiculous standards and no personality so they choose a 6/10 who can cook

>Men who want to lower the sexual value of other, better endowed men so their value will rise comparatively

>Women who want to lower the sexual value of better endowed men so they can have a chance

>taking anything women seriously

Especially on fucking goybook. Is this your first time out of your plastic bubble user?

The difference is men put their money where their mouth is. Women say one thing and do the exact opposite.

Dude what the fuck is this. Supposedly masculine faces + brawny body is too masculine and makes you more attractive, and its more important to have an attractive face as you get taller?
Can someone smarter than me explain all this to me?

Basically the female equivalent of men who claim to prefer skinny flat chested girls because they're "qt" and "pure"

You can say that, but at the end of the day you will still have an involuntary visceral response to a girl with nice tits and hourglass figure the same way these thots would get wet for either of those "douchebags" in person

The theoretical jacked dude with his shirt on having fun trumps the fat dancing monkey and the two fags any day

YOU'RE a fat dancing monkey. YOU'RE two fags.

Can someone give me the retard version of this guy's pic? Tell me what I'm looking at.

They are strippers

Yeah, well, you know, Fuck you man.

it's almost like people say things online for social brownie points and don't actually express what they really feel... but hey man... what do I know, I'm just a dumb user....

Oh no, I won't be able to hang out with... Corolla Gabrielle?

You're right in your analysis. It's all virtue signalling bullshit. Any of those grills would love to be plowed by Chad.

>men do the same thing with prettier women by >assuming they're uptight skanks with >ridiculous standards

Those assumptions about them being uptight
and having a telephone book-sized list of
demands/requirements is based on truth.

>What's the reason the women say that? Are they trying to convince other people they aren't shallow?

Basically yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

Time for truth
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

>girl "you're a great guy and its fun to be around you, any girl would be lucky to have you"
>fat guy "okey, i want to be with you"
>Every girl: "haha silly, i mean any other girl, not me, oh god no"

Females do this shit all the time, they want to get some social points or convince themselves of their superior moral values.
I had girls tell me shit like
>I hate abs on a guy, its so unmanly, i would much rather want a fun kind guy with a gut
I would then proceed to show them my abs and get my dick sucked by the end of the night.
Im not fucking lying, don't trust these hoes

We say that because you want hear it.

Everything avarage is great and most girls don't know what is under/over avarage.

>sour grapes
>cope
hello high school students

Girls hang out with tubby for his sense of humor and that the undivided attention he gives her, then they let the chad throw them around in the bedroom, and get pissed because he won't return her calls.

Are we implying that people who comment on things on facebook are prime candidates for us to care about?

Have you seen the average Facebook commenter?

>virtue signaling 101

Also, they know they won't get any attention from left and right, so they settle themselves for middle because they know their places.

fat average women do not fucking matter.

Best part:
>Mating success was measured by participants' self-reported numbers of sex partners. These numbers were highly correlated with average estimates made by their male peers (r52= 0.47,pb0.0005), suggesting reliability in assessing mating success.
If Chad calls you are virgin, he knows.

To keep it more simple, see linear factors for female choice (attractiveness), male dominance and mating succes. Higher beta means more influence in linear modell. Later they took attractiveness and dominance as traits and check for their influence on attractiveness. For attractiveness -> Height and half important face. For dominace -> Girth and Voice. Dominance much more influencial then attractiveness for mating success. But this is only the linear modell they made.

Since the factors have a influence on each other, having a certain face for example depends on the level of the other factors, meaning the influence is not linear but changes in quality.

>implying anyone wants to look like those duel twinks

>the guy in the middle won't pump and dump me like all other men
>those two PERFECTLY SHAPED guys are less attractive
>taking women's "opinions" seriously while they are unconsciously contradicting themselves in the same sentence

They can scream all they want about "douchebags" but using the word PERFECT to describe that douchebag's body is a dead giveaway how pathetic western women have become and how scared shitless they are of the reality. They simply know they are useless so they aim for the most desperate looking beta guy.

I'd pick the middle one too because I like chubby dudes. As a gym goer I do admire the work the fit dudes have put in but they do nothing for me.

You missed the point, cock length and attractive physic are two different things.
I've known guys with big cocks being cucked by friends with average/short dicks.
Stop pushing your insecurities here kek.

There are various theories.

>Compassion
Notice how women compliment their fat and ugly friends all the time because they feel bad for them? Well that could be what they're doing here.

>Social status
Women being weaker also like to pull down the strongest person in a social group, this gains them allies which they can use to combat the strongest individual. Attractive men are naturally the most powerful in a social group.

>Fitness selection obfuscation
Evolutionary biology theorists suggest that women subconsciously send mixed signals about what they're attracted to in order to prevent men from simulating those traits.

Whatever the reason it's been proven multiple times that self-reported surveys differ widely from actual behavior. What women find attractive being an extreme example.

>Notice how women compliment their fat and ugly friends all the time because they feel bad for them? Well that could be what they're doing here.

Obv. they don't want to let them feel bad otherwise they could change something in their lives and look better than them. Easy wymenz logic

>I'd get mad at the other two for taking longer than me to get ready
>They're literally wearing nothing but pants and a bow tie

Ive seen similair before in a study.

Biggest physical factor in the attractivness of a male was the height to volume ratio.

Basically if you have a large body volume, your hot.

But the volume has to be even all over, so fat guys with no arse or arms are ugly.

So since I'm tall with high lat-insertions but not very wide shoulders (rectangle mode) that means I'm the apex of male attractivity. Nice!

Ah yes that's why women all flock to the fat slob at any beach or club. That must surely be why.

Meanwhile irl they would instantly reject and brutally ignore the fat guy and get wet when they see the beefed up guys

Women are lying hypocrites

Source : none. You know fresh air is good for the mind.

She doesn't even know. She's an idiot. Guarantee those guys comb their hair and walk out the door lol

Why can't women be like men and admit that they want to fuck hot people?

Thats for people in general, not women only

>listening to what women say
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

I bet if one of those two men approached any of them lady commentators, they would spread their legs instantly. But they know that's never going to happen, so they write this kind of stuff to make themselves feel better.

shut up homo

that's some turbo-autismo level of rationalisation
HEIGHT FACE FRAME and not a sissy voice
wew
e
w

Not a surprise women lie

Do you see the people writing those comments? I'll let their faces prove my point

Only if you're larger than average in absolute body proportions.

Wide hips (ribcage:hip = ~ 1) is the most DOM structure though, yes.

I'd hit the gender-neutral "600" face without a second thought
1200 is ayy-lmao
0000 is vidya tier

Sexiness peaks between 100-200.

I'm sorry to say that biology disagrees with you though, generally speaking.

> fat cunts on facebook that lie to their friends and themselves

these are the same slags that lick the tanned guys abs at the bar after 8 shots.

tell me more about how biology disagrees with being a faggot, nerd

you really trust what women say?

>any girl would be lucky to have you
>oh, not me though

Those feels. All my lady co-workers constantly "How are you single looking like that?!?" "You have such a sweet guy why no gf" but when I ask them to hang out "I can't drink tonight user I work tomorrow"

Feels for days

just like guys that say they rather get some girl with mean instead of bones, but if a skinny girl, lets say emily ratajkowsky, walks by those guys would be drooling all over her

What women say is not representative of what women do and/or want.

>I would then proceed to show them my abs and get my dick sucked by the end of the night.
THIS!!!
before i started dating this girl i'm with, i used to be the guy that always went home with someone, i was a little bigger than ottermode with a really good 6 pack (cruising on test life), always went after girls that were dancing like crazy, you can see when a girl is naughty by tge way she dances, after everyone is drunk i'd take my shirt off, dance a little right in front of the girl, dance with her, make out with the girl, ask her name after couple minutes with my tongue on her throat, go home with her, fuck her brains out, take her home and go back to the club to hang out with my friends
did that countless times when i was younger, i've never seen a chubby dude do this

No you didn't

THIS!!!

You just know it's true. Unless he's filthy rich, women will always reject the guy in the middle.

Nothing wrong with that btw.

Their reproductive strategy is based on a steady supply of beta losers. I know it sound counterintuitive, but the current sexual market is geared in women's favor so they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. Thus they will try to trick low status men into remaining low status to maintain the status quo, they do not want more successful happy fit men.

Go on, keep making the assumption that anyone other than new fags do it for girls.

>Thus they will try to trick low status men into remaining low status
lmao as if there is any way to change that

Tbf all that fake tan is fucking grotesque

I had a friends GF tell me I'm a nice guy and that girls would be lucky to have me etc.

In reality I was a flabby, baby faced ugly thing and no woman wanted to be with me.

I lost weight the next year and got my first GF

I want to agree with this guy, since if your face is shit it doesn't matter if you get fit or not, you still won't get pussy. But then if it doesn't matter, why do they try to discourage men from doing it? Not like it'll change anything.

People lie to make people feel better. It's the simple truth, maybe we wouldn't be soft as fuck if some people told their close ones the truth every once in a while

Context, faggots.
>embarassing nightclub photos
>This is not embarassing. He's just having a laugh.

Jesus, do you all have literal autism?

Theyre just that awful

You're illiteracy and autism is showing, user. Go look at the image again and read what the women and beta fags are writing.

>oh no some people are vocalizing opinions I don't think they should have
What are you, a liberal?

Correction, everything average is DECENT. That's why it's average, ya dork

The issue is not that they're sharing an unpopular opinion, it's that they're very clearly lying. One girl even admits that the other guys have perfect bodies. Why would she call him perfect if she wasn't attracted to him?

Oh look a bunch of fatties and old ladies are commenting negatively on a facebook picture to comfort each other about their mediocrity and create the illusion that being healthy is "lame."

how interesting.

Because their boyfriends more closely resemble the middle guy and they know the other guys are out of their league.
I.e. fox and the grapes

Spoiler: They say this to feel better about themselves because they know that the fit guys are out of their league.

>the reason we're not dating isn't because I'm a fat slob, it's because I don't find them attractive!