Rate my tinder profile pathetic virgins

rate my tinder profile pathetic virgins

0/10

Surprisingly good.

Charge your phone

boring/10

mom's house/10

Also Bob Dylan OBJECTIVELY sucks. Both his lyrics and his music.

Definitely a trap

I'd suck you no homo

Cringe

Wreck-It Ralph?

u jelly?

look kind of short for 6ft

genuinely bad

>cleared an acre of forest with an axe
>performed manual labour that a machine could have done instead
>considers this an adventure
really makes me think

A L P H A

that bitch is thirsty

>200 miles away
>guy is obviously using a fake Chad profile

fake profile

>fake profile

i just showed my profile are you fucking DUMB?

There's a certain actor you look like, but I can't remember his name or any of the movies he was in

Holy shit op my sides ! Post more pls

I've been in an LTR since before tinder came out. When conversations like the ones posted here happen, do the people literally meet up and just fuck? Or do you end up having to go out on a "date" anyway?

David Hasslehoff

>shirtless mirror selfie as profile pic
>in his parents house

You've conveyed to women that you're a fuckboy. Most of these tinder conversations sound like the girl is coming off as joking or just playing along. I'm not convinced that you closed on any of these conversations.

I just remembered, it's Martin Kove, the guy who ran Cobra Kai in Karate Kid

The resemblance is uncanny

lift the fag away you DYEL

You look like natty JonSkywalker

Hilarious.
Thanks for that.

Needed a pick me up.

>lol you're actually pretty funny

Look like shit & ugly/10

NO LIE i dig your method

Most girls will swipe left for a pic like that

Pretty funny, only bad thing about it is your picture

Pretty ok except that spotify song
bob dylan is for nu male cucks

1-5% of tinder convos lead to fucking even for the top tier males, Veeky Forums likes to larp that their convos lead to sex maybe some have but the majority have not. Your competing against 100 other dudes a week in her inbox some will be better looking and have better game and you have to carry the convo's and say exactly what she want to hear or she's on to the next one if she's above a 4/10, they are also shit conversationalists and are extremely uninteresting and bitchy with inflated egos. The 2 chicks I fucked from there both looked worse in person than their pictures and were dead fish in bed. Personally it's not even worth the effort messaging chicks on there anymore with such low rates of success considering all the bullshit you have to say. I really need to delete my account it's degenerate and I'm kind of embarrassed to be on there at this point.

It isn't bad. It isn't outstanding either. I'd get rid of the quote at the end. a shirtless mirror selfie is the male equivalent of the dog filter for girls- axe it
also
>Work: professional sperm donor
Autism

>1-5% of tinder convos lead to fucking even for the top tier males

Yeah this is true but you never know when a convo will lead to something. I was in a Tinder Social group over the weekend, the girl gave me her number, and I banged her last night. The key is the girl has to be pretty into it, you gotta get her number ASAP, then you're in

post profile

>That picture
You look like a foreign Tom Sawyer

Youve all seen me before

Just matched with a female bodybuilder/personal trainer. She just messaged "Hi". Anyone have the Thick Solid Tight copypasta for me to reply?

>Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>pic 1 and 6
You are making the exact same face twice.

But the guitar xD

Please post reaction I'm already kekking

Thanks. Delivering before she unmatches me lol

she looks like she has a huge thick monstercock. would suck then fuck her asshole

Post her bod

Is he Veeky Forums approved?

Your right occasionally you get lucky like I said I've banged 2 off tinder and gotten nudes from a handful of others but having to entertain these uninteresting hoes like a clown is just not worth it 99% of the time

Left. Editing out name and bio cuz has kind of personal info

Where is the puppy pic?

Vain faggot/10

?

HIT THAT user

You have a picture of you with a guitar but don't list that as a skill, you should update that

I deleted it because I'm not skilled at guitar, I can play basic cords I'm not sure if that makes me skilled

I'd put that one in instead of the guitar pic, and add a "skill" that's funny. Maybe get rid of a pic too because having all 6 pictures is a little much.

Overall though if you're 6'4" with your face, you should be swimming in Tinder pussy.

MOAR

Jesus Christ, those notifications. Well done my friend

Lmao she hasn't replied

>swimming in tinder pussy
Have you ever been on tinder user? Women have access to an unlimited amount of chads at their fingertips all competing for them, I saw one where some chick posted that a fucking olympic gold medalists that beat michael phelps in swimming messaged her and she didn't even fucking respond until she looked through her huge inbox like a month later

Pics 1 2 and 6 are bad.

it's fucking crazy how even blatantly try-hard shit like OP can get pussy.

You look like a smaller John Skywalker

This. It's easy to have an entertaining conversation on Tinder. We don't care about the conversations. Instead show us the screenshots of you texting the girls and either you or her giving each other your addresses. That's all that matters.

you look like a less hairy hobbit

I thought you guys said this shit works.

i concur, but i think 1 is good

gayfag here.

Talk about your all time back fires kek

she sounds insufferable

didn't read

>corrected you're to your
C'mon now

This is fucking bullshit
Its always the gayfags
Seriously its like I can have any fag I want
He'll, I could probably gold dig and have an amazing life being gay then having to provide for some bitch who will dump me when I go bald
Fuck it, I'm gay now
Who makes the most money?
Also I added this pic

I thought she want just banting me so I doubled down. Apparently not lol.

You have to be careful user this user here, I used to say alot of borederline offensive shit on tinder now I'm banned
I have to keep re making emails and fbs until they find me again
Its not worth it if you actually wanna get laid I regret my errors on dating apps from ages 20-22 I also have a bad reputation in my hometown now
Girls talk and I learned the hard way

lmao user what did you say to them

>Girls talk and I learned the hard way
confirmed small penis

you can get away with anything if you plow her right

how tf did random tinder sloots find you irl user did you use your real facebook or something?

Shit guys what do?

OP you seem smooth, but what happens when she actually meets up? Surely you don't get right to fucking. Can you keep your game up once she's physically with you?

A girl is messaging me on fb!!!

Tell here
>please be in London

>L O N D O N literally in the middle of the picture
meme magic cannot be stopped

>very classy

unimpressedpepe.jpg

God look at that protruding jaw. The negro race is truly one of subhumans.

CHAD uses MEMES to get PUSSY while you MASTURBATE to green frogs in your mother's BASEMENT

Thanks for the heads up, I'm worried I might be shadowbanned / low ranked now because my matches dropped off sharply.

I'm in a city of ~7 million though so I'm not too worried about word getting out. Just getting burried by tinder's algorithm. Here's another one of my finer moments.

>Opening with gym talk

Risky

That wont get you reported , just unmatched i used to get drunk and curse them out when they ignored me and shit I was borderline psychotic, because I got laid so much I thought I could fuck anything and felt disrespected by those who were not attracted to me
I was also a lost soul back then, had no sense of "game" either
Ive really relaxed in the last year and life has gotten easier on my brain
Girls like me more now as well

generic chad profile:

>Candid shirtless shot with unisex group of friends (beach, hot weather, etc.)
>On his motorcycle
>holding a cute doggo
>at some bar drinking alcohol with unisex group of friends
>hiking, preferably somewhere exotic
>doing something impressive, like a picture of him on stage performing / doing comedy, high level athletics
>doing something cuh-razy and wacky
>showing off his wealth with a nice car / boat / place
>Description is non-sense humour

LOOS LIKE WE GOT A

/
SIPBOY/
I
P
B
O
Y
/