Share your easy healthy-ish quick food when on the run and such

share your easy healthy-ish quick food when on the run and such.

quick fry half an onion, two mushrooms and 2-3 eggs.
mix with noodles.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/study-eggs-are-nearly-as-bad-for-your-arteries-as-cigarettes/261091/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/animal-protein-compared-cigarette-smoking/
nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White rice and a can of beef chili and beans

canned sardines or mackerel on white rice

Eggs in a ramekin, how frenchies keep their starving stinky children at bay in the morning:

>pour just enough water to cover half a ramekin.
>boil water over medium heat.
>one egg in a small ramekin, place into the boiling water and cover
>cooking time varies between 5minutes to 13 minutes, but you want a opaque top, firm but bouncy yolk

In the end, you have an egg that requires minimum effort, minimum cleaning, minimum ingredients. Best part, you can crowd the pot with many ramekins, allowing you to cook many eggs in way less time than frying.

It can be as firm as a hardboiled egg, or it can be as silly as a poached egg. Your choice.

Lox sandwhiches, or bagels if you're an authentic ass hole.

Lox is presmoked (gets complicated, but essentially that's what it is in loose terms) salmon. You get protein, you get omega 6 fatty acids, you get a delicious, soft, fatty, salty slab of meat.

Literally just pull it it from the container and slap it on a bagel and run off.

Ayran, a salty, sour delicious drink made by one part yogurt to five parts cold water. Stir it together. Sprinkle with salt, drink as is or add mint for a minty cool taste.

For every 100g of yogurt, you get 10g of protein by casein.
Roughly 600mL, or half a quart of a protein drink on the go that's delicious.

Cottage cheese, mayo, tuna, avocado, some sort of hot sauce. Soynds disgusting but it is delicious and has over 9000 protons

Sounds just like Lassi

Turkey sandwich meat and hummus wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves.
Serving of baby spinach with hummus.
Take a bell pepper (any color) and dip into hummus.
Use hummus instead of mayo for chicken/tuna/egg salad.

You get the idea. Eat some fucking hummus.

>container

You lox are shit and you should feel bad

>2-3 eggs
>healthy-ish
ahahahaha

and drinking one coke literally cuts off 2 inches of your dick

Source?

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/study-eggs-are-nearly-as-bad-for-your-arteries-as-cigarettes/261091/

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/animal-protein-compared-cigarette-smoking/
nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/

>whatthehealthfilm.com

what isolates the eggs in these studies? Did the candidates compare eachother to the smokers?

What are the plaque level of regular individuals who did not consume eggs at that age versus the test group?

this seems like a very unfinished study and more of a hypothesis.

6 eggs
150 grms cottage cheese
1 tomatoe chopped.
Salt

Scrambled.

Eggs eaten in moderation have no impact on blood cholesterol since your liver makes the majority of cholesterol in your body and steps down production when it's too high. There was a meta study of a couple hundred thousand people that found there was no increase in cholesterol level if you eat an egg a day.

1. Shaker cup
2. Protein
3. Put protein in shaker cup
4. Put water in shaker cup
5. Put on lid
6. Shake it with the fury of the gods up and down get all the angles the chest shake the stomach shake and the beat your meat shake.
7. Swallow that chocolatey goodness.

Cold tuna on hot rice

Even one egg can have a significant impact on your cholesterol levels

>unsourced macro image with no relevant data

there's a word for people like you

From this meta-analysis

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

1. Boil pasta
2. Add frozen broccoli three minutes before aldente
3. Remove boiling water
4. Add egg and oil and salt

What you now have is a bearneiseish glacy coating on all of the pasta. Important to try to hit the 60-70 degrees celcius gap in the afterwarmth of the pasta so that the egg doesnt harden.

Bonus: add tablespoon of tomatoepure, a chopped clove of garlic, blackpepper, oregano and parmesancheese for superdelicous tomatoesaucepasta. Or fried mushrooms, bacon, blackpepper, chicken and parmesancheese for pasta alfredo.

15 min, i do use my sparetime for broiling chicken and making stocks and fermenting cabage etc though!

Funny, i read eating red meat is as bad as smoking cigarettes and protein will reduce you lifespan as well. Everything kills, huh.

>Everything kills, huh

At least red meat, eggs, and smoking

m8, i dont think anyone else in the world besides the Turks are going to drink salty yogurt water.

The funniest thing is, also macronutrients cause oxidation and thus can lead to cancer and reduced lifespan. In vegan propaganda docu's they just carefully forget to mention that. They just say that protein does (which is technically true so they are not lying).

>The funniest thing is, ALL macronutrients *

Uhhh. no homo

hahah, now i wont be abled to resist making a salty yogurt water joke next time i have sex with my gf...

All macronutrients cause oxidation, but many foods that contain those macronutrients also contain antioxidants. Plant foods tend to be much higher in antioxidants than animal foods, so this isn't much of a "vegans DON'T want you to know about this!" point. You might actually not want to bring that up yourself.

What's healthy about that?

Well yes but that only is a counter agrument to someone who eats 100% animal foods. When you eat a balanced omnivorious diet the amount of anti oxidants is proportional to the need. (It is true that most people in western countries dont eat the right balance though, they dont eat nearly enough vegetables, but still, that isnt an argument to go full out vegan. Thats just silly.)

>Well yes but that only is a counter agrument to someone who eats 100% animal foods. When you eat a balanced omnivorious diet the amount of anti oxidants is proportional to the need.

I won't even ask for data on that, I'll just point out that the guy eating all plants will almost certainly be eating more antioxidants than someone who includes antioxidant-poor foods like meat and dairy in his diet.

Yes but do you realize that more does not always equal better? Anti oxidants actually become oxidants if they are not being used. We literally are omnivores. Do you really think that eating a different nutritional pattern than we are designed to is going to provide us with a better nutrient composition?

> Anti oxidants actually become oxidants if they are not being used

Any data on that? You would have to be pretty meticulous about your antioxidant intake if that were true.

>We literally are omnivores. Do you really think that eating a different nutritional pattern than we are designed to is going to provide us with a better nutrient composition?

You may not understand what omnivorism is. Omnivores aren't animals that are designed to eat a diet that's part animal food, part plant food. Omnivores are just animals that are known to derive nutrition from both plants and animals, and thus can subsist on whatever food source they come across, be it plant food, animal food, or both. The whole point of omnivorism is to make it easier to survive by giving a creature a higher chance of finding a food source, not to make it more difficult to survive by requiring the creature to find several different food sources. Omnivores aren't necessarily perfect at eating every type of food either.

But, that's beside the point. All I'm trying to say is what you mentioned about oxidation isn't information that vegans are hiding.

Data? Do you even know wtf you are talking about? Its fucking biology. Go buy a bio-chemistry textbook or something if you dont even know how anti oxidants works.

Now that i think of it... I am having a discussion on anti oxidants, with someone who indirectly admits that he has no clue how anti oxidants work. I am going to close this threat... Dont bother responding to me anymore..

>Its fucking biology

Any papers you can share with me, friend? I want to better understand how anti-oxidants cause oxidation

I cook 6+ lbs. of chicken breast at the beginning of every week. If I get hungry at home, I just scoop 1 cup into a bowl and put some sriracha and black pepper on it.

If I'm at work, I eat a protein bar.

Don't be lazy. Do your meal prep a week in advanced, freeze it and eat the stuff you should be eating every day.