How do we get rid of the growing SJW cancer in crypto. First IOTA, now Ethereum, now Link...

how do we get rid of the growing SJW cancer in crypto. First IOTA, now Ethereum, now Link. All these cancerous SJWs are flocking to crypto and are going to do utter trash like feminism tax, white male fees, and refugee networks.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WtrvD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did the link faggot say? I've missed that one.

How is LINK SJW?

Yesterday at DevCon3 he said "Fuck Trump and fuck white people" completely unprovoked.

they dont like that we are fat shaming because its apparently 'weightism'

Is this picture real ?

Hey one of you guys in the last thread wanted this.

So a few people in the slack are getting annoyed at Veeky Forums shitposting fat memes. It doesn't mean that the project is SJW leftard. You really can't compare ChainLink to Iota

These chainlink memes make me laugh every time
For a bunch of lazy neets, you guys are creative

ahahahahah poor guy prob just bought an extra batch of twinkies cause he made millions now hes paying for it

lol someone please give me an invite link to slack
I wanna see the shitposting going on there

>inb4 biztards bully sergey into suicide and lose all their money

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now because every time I see this blown up pic of Sergey, somebody has to blow it up just a tad bit more each time. Hahahahaha!

Genuinely dying with laughter here

I was trying to be sarcastic here

fat boi, why dont u go treadmill? HA HA HA FAT MAN

hahaha nobody gives a shit about /pol/'s SJW obsession. (or your raging black cock obsession haha)

Why is IOTA SJW?

just wait for the market to correct those things. things like these usually never have a future in the harsh reality of the markets when people's money is at stake. nobody in the finance sector gives a rats ass about ideologies, except if they can make money out of it.

How new are you? They support refugees and hence White genocide

Iota is confirmed white genocide currency. LINK is still politically neutral.

Source?

seems you ARE new. google yourself fag

Why are you so insecure white boy? That's the hard question you gotta ask yourself at some point.

>points out white genocide
>HURRRR THE WHYTEBOI IZ INSECURR HURRRR
Kill yourself and your little nigger family

Hahaha poor little white boy. So marginalized. So oppresssssed. Boo hoo hoo motherfucker.

Thanks user

White genocide is good.

Haven't you got a begging thread to be partaking in?

This is what a low iq poltard looks like folks

Good looking out IOTA, get some fresh air /pol/

Triggered

imgur.com/a/WtrvD

there is a reason why fucking IOTA is tanking for months now. money doesn't come from niggers and pajeets.

Swedish name; so what did you expect?

If crypto does what it promises, protection from these people is built in. If not, all these coins are worth jack shit and we might as well go back to federal reserve memepaper.

the illusion of freedom convinced people for centuries
the illusion of trustlessness can work just as well
ethereum has denounced immutability and saw its market cap balloon to 30 billion dollars