sweetie is an average bottle blonde

Unwarranted self-importance right there

Whores

That's Chad?
Wow this board is woeful

uhhh, pretty sure that's still him...

is there even any proof those are the same females

Cant wait for white women to go extinct

She very well could be a whore. But the twig she was dating before could have started being a jealous insecure asshole once he realized how many other guys were now noticing his gf. Shit happens pretty commonly.

Of course she could have just traded up at the first opportunity, but I would be willing to bet that there's more to the story.

Good God man, even if that is the same chick, she puts in effort on her side of the relationship, he doesn't, she leaves and that's her fault? Lmao

Same guy retards

The people in these pictures are all so generically white that I'm not sure if it's the same guy or if it's the same girl.

Could be two separate couples, could be the same couple, could be the girl did dump the guy.

That's the same guy. He became CHAD.

>your gf starts getting fit
>this process takes months if not years
>in all this time you don't consider bulking up yourself
really makes me think

chad = attractive guy
not necessarily stupid. not a derogatory term

this lmao

See the height difference, CIDF please go

>leave the lady be!

how can that be the same guy? his hairstyle is completely different.

thanks senpai you're the real mvp

You've heard of heels, right? Or do you date strictly men

He's not. Facial structure is too different

just men.

oh by the way, the pics where she's taller compared to him, she isn't wearing heels. she's barefoot in the left picture. are you talking about a type of shoe with drills in the heels that bore into the ground so she's always standing ankle deep in dirt?

>his hairstyle is completely different.
Shocker. His hairstyle changed in 4 years.

Facial structure isn't that different, look at the chin/jaw

Then again, I'm not even sure it's the same girl, so it might not be the same guy either.

Those are 4 different people. Notice the chins of the guys. The glasses guy has a dent in his chin higher up, and smiles like an autist. Shades guy has a more square chin with a cleft at the bottom. The girls are hard to call, both look like they may or may not be the same person.

I knew you'd say heels. Heels almost a foot tall?

ok sure, maybe he could have changed his hairstyle. but how do you explain the different clothes he's wearing?

>almost a foot tall?
Worse than women at judging height.

How the fuck is the distance from his eyes to the top of his head almost a foot, fucking moron?

The shorter guy clearly has a fucked up hairline. The taller guy has a better hairline that starts lower on his face. The short guy was trying to cover his balding with his fringe.

HEY. WEE TODD.
YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT SHE'S WEARING HEELS IN THE LATEST PICTURE, RIGHT? THE ONE ON THE RIGHT SIDE? BECAUSE WE CAN SEE HER FOOT NOT IN HEELS ON THE EARLIEST PICTURE ON THE LEFT SIDE.
HOW DID WEARING HEELS MAKE HER SHORTER RELATIVE TO HIM?
ADOIIIIIIIIIIIIII DLLLLLLLLLLLLL DRRRRRRRRRRR ADUHHHHHHHH I WE TALL DED

It's not a foot but look at the first pic, you can see her feet and she's almost his height. How would she get SHORTER? It's a different guy

i already said that more eloquently than you

Wow congrats dude

Yeah that's the same person.

thanks bruh

gratz for ur accomplishments too

I'm 10,000% sure that this is the same guy.
The girl is different though.

kys nigger
or gas yourself kike

your pick

What if im a jewish nigger?

agreed. the guy couldn't be more the same if he put his penis in his own butt.

Lmao what's up your butt today my dude? Are you a little bittle tiny winy manlet. Using his booster seat to post on our big boy board? :)

i sit on a throne in my castle motherfucker. so what if my feet dangle.

only manlets post manlet bait

It's true, I'm 5'14 and I love manlet threads

I mean, nothing was stopping him from making similar improvements.

i'm 4'19 and also shitpost in them relentlessly

this is very true

>some 5/10 dude
>Chad

The state of this fucking board.

i got drunk with that guy in 1998 no lie

Whiskey Dix in Omaha

Shes leaning back/arching her back sideways in the second pic, speaking as someone with a GF whos like, half an inch shorter than me, when you lean them back like that they get 'shorter'

that's a heel in the pic dude
also you know these pics are on FB right under both there accounts? That alone destroys this r9k lvl meme

did I stumble into r9k by mistake?

> no honey I love you just the way you are
Aaaaand dump

Shush, don't tell them.

They need to believe that when they get muscles, all the nerd's girlfriends will flock to them

It's not the same guy and it's the same girl. There were comment posts that were attached to these original pics where she says the first guy is still one of her best friends and shit.

Wow that dude looks like a fag. Good on him for having an eye for potential, he's like a babe scout and developer.

>still tolerably cute and well groomed when she was overweight
>affluent college girl, 5/10 at worst, depending on personal taste

>"he loved me for who i was"

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>find a chute chubby girlfriend
>suddenly she starts working hard to lose all the weight
>stuck with a blonde bimbo with the love of your life's personality