What is the true definition of whatever it takes to achieve a six pack...

What is the true definition of whatever it takes to achieve a six pack? I think I need one to make up for being only 5'10.

youre pretty fucking close to 6'0 in shoes though

>I need to make up for my average height

No you don't

this

stuff like this reminds me of how insecure I was about my height between the ages of 18-20 it was only recently (23) that I realized how stupid it is. I just accept that there are girls taller than me and ill probably never date them, but I still get laid because of Veeky Forums helping me get a nice body. i'm 5'9" btw

/thread
now check'em

/Thread

But I want above average girls

im in a similar boat, i'm 178cm so like 180cm in shoes which isn't exactly short but i still feel short as fuck. im an insecure wreck so being tall would be an incredible boost for me self-worth but what can i do

back in the fucking pit
DNP+clen+t3+tren ace PSMF suicide cut until you have one

do front squats
do a lot of front squats

>its the guy who spent 15 minutes googling streoids on the internet and now feels just as smart who spent 8 years studying it episode again

Anything below 5'11 is short to me and a cutoff point, I'm a girl btw

>I'm a girl btw
interesting way to spell "my opinion is irrelevant"

Then be above average in personality or wealth or status or anything besides being above average in whining about shit out of your control.

>implying that my 15 minutes of google doesn't put me on roughly the same level of expertise as your average NPC contest prep guru

But abs aren't out of my control and the post isn't about crying about things out of my control, it is about maximizing those that are in my control.

Shut the fuck up this is why you're a virgin

this is why your opinion is irrelevant

>anything below 5'11 is short to me
no one cares

tits or btfo