Positive Veeky Forums Feels

>my qt gf made me pic related so I could "have popcorn too" while watching a movie with her
>it was all worth it Veeky Forums. life is getting better for me now. I feel like there's hope

Has anyone else changed their life for the better after come to this board?

>keto
She may be dumb, but god bless her heart for making that bowl of 600 calorie protein nuggets when you could have just had popcorn or cracklings.

This is truly glorious. go to the ring store tomorrow my friend

Not keto senpai, just low carb. There's nothing wrong with steak nugs.

>that first sip of the day

I've been talking to this girl lately who is in grad school for occupational therapy. We talk all the time about fitness and health. I give her fitness advice, and she helps me deal with past injuries. I asked her out she said yes. shes the perfect Veeky Forums gf i hope I dont fuck it up. We also have deep interesting conversations.

Tfw going to be a 6'4" 220 lb symmetrical faced blonde hair blue eye medical student in three weeks

Worried about losing gym gains but excited for clinical and social gains.

It will work out, I believe in you user.
I realized the same things I was looking for in a girl (dedication, strong willpower, caring about appearance as well as health) were the same things I needed to grow in my own character before I could attract the same traits. Getting in shape was a great tool for that.

>gf is cook at fancy restaurant
>tell her Im going to cut a bit
>she makes me healthy and tasty meals almost every day while I'm at work

Also

>go for quick evening jog the other night
>shes talking to friend on her phone in the front yard when I run back up
>im all sweaty and shirtless
>her jaw drops and she tells her friend she has to go
>drags me inside and starts blowing me like her life depended on it
>try to get her to let me shower first
>"no user, I want to taste your sweat"

Fuck me, I love her

I like this thread. Anyone else have a good 'made it' story?

Cherish her, user.

Yep. Kind of DYEL to peak natty jacked. Autistic to socially comfortable, virgin to double digit body count, dishwasher to software developer, tfw no gf and oneitis to qt. The key is to learn what not to do from 50% of this board

>medical student
>social gains

topkok

>being proud of your beta hair

good job otherwise though

MARRY THIS WOMAN

I feel like it looks good on me.

La Croix is the worst tasting vile shit I have ever put through my face sphincter.

WHAT A NICE LADY! Lucky you :D

>blonde hair colour exist only because it's sexually attractive
>Not being proud of it

I like it, but I gave up carbonated water cause it's shit for your teeth when you drink it as much as I did

>Degenerate
Unfortunately the meme that women aren't faithful is a real thing and disgusting actions like that are indicative of future hoeish activities.

Virgin detected

Just save some time and say "I've never seen a vagina"

>can't keep a woman faithful

Hmmm. I'm glad you're on Veeky Forums because you likely have some physique improvements to make. But you should read more and make some male friends as well.

Women have hoeish nature but they love directing it towards a single guy if he has a high enough perceived value and makes them feel good.

>indicative of future hoeish activities
Okay, sport.

I've had really good first impressions with most people in my class, I'm excited to get to know them better while we work in the same space.

fuck man thats actually cute as hell

It's always these ones that hurt you the most

what is that? looks tasty

Just ate a stick of pepperoni, having insane diarrhea, fuck what have I done god help me

Enjoy your cancer.

Enjoy your subscription to mom science magazine.

Y'all nigg gay. I like my women boneless so mind ya fucking business. I can give advice on a Nigerian feels forum if I want. Women are whores, fuck off.
>Lemme suck the sweat off ya dick
Bitch nasty if its true.

Your pheromones don't physically pull womens faces to your cock?

Jeez that sounds rough, sorry bro.

Yeah marry her hard
Hard in the but
She can wear your ring while u punch hers

good feels DYEL Edition

>had osteochindrosis dissecans in knees (bone basically dead)
>Not allowed/able to do any kind of sports from age 10 - 18
>always dreamt of being an officer in military because father and uncles
>After surgery i train like crazy for a few months and go to the military
>Went 0-100 to quick, so my knees, shoulders and elbows are completely fucked.
>Have to leave military
>fast forward
>be 21 in College
>slowly start lifting again with fucked knees elbows and Shoulders
> today my Squat and Diddlys surpassed my bench
>Bench 1pl8lmao, Squat and diddly 1pl8lmao + 10 pounds
>still DYEL as fuck, but for the first time in years, i had a workout without having to stop because of pain

I'm sitting in my kitchen right now, almost crying. I lift pussy weight, but i will make it someday.
Just needed to vent the good feels.

I'm happy for you

an actual feels post where you know he wasn't embellishing the stories - who would have known

You really cant just eat some fucking popcorn? If you make it yourself it's literally corn and oil.

/r/thathappened

>Tfw after a year from skelly mode I benched 155 for 2

You'll make it bro. Just don't go too fast now

>~25% bf
>thick, visible veins on abs anyway

She cooked that steak extremely well!!

Do you use any sort of seasoning on your steak? OR are you a salt and pepper kind of guy?

enjoy cancer diabetes and leaky gut

Been a regular like 3-4 years ago,

Got halfway, moved to the other side of the country, got a decent girl, got lazy and developed bad eating habits.

Recently got back to my homecity, reunited with my old lifting buddy, dropped the girl and I am starting my journey once again.

desu this is the first time since I am here since 2014.

Hey, I don't know about you but I love the road to Zyzzhood even if I won't make it to the golden gates of heavenly Mount Planet Fitness Olympus.

Fuck the girls, I can get laid without god-tier aestetics. Anyone who lifts for the girls is a fag and will never make it.

I am here because I've missed of the sacred beauty of gym routine. The reps, and steady, visible progress, the mudane tasks that makes you calm down after stressfull day.

You may have a shitty day at work,
You might scew up a big deal even if you did everything your my power to secure it.
That stupid slut you wanted to fuck blueballed you again.

That all means nothing, because you know that if you work hard enough in the gym, you put enough dedication and effort, there will be a progress, no matter what. That sometimes helps you to regain a little control in your daily life and it pushes you forward.

Oh, and the dishes after workout tastes so good. Love it.

I had a dude with whom we were partying a lot during my college years. He got some serious coke problems. I got him into lifting and we were gym buddies for like 2 years before I left the city. He is clean since then,

Now he is beefed as fuck, and he basicly drags my fat ass out of the house because he feels that now I need a little help. If this isn't a true friendship, I don't know what is (no homo)

It might look like a shitty pasta, but I've wanted to share it with you guys.

I missed you Veeky Forumsizens. Your shitty "natty" and "LONDON" memes and mild autism that is unique to this board.

Hello again, I guess.

>libido = lack of loyalty

That's stupid. The only thing that signals future hoeishness is her character. There are most certainly women with high sex drives who remain steadfastly loyal. There are also women with low sex drives who have no loyalty and end up cheating anyway.

Protip: the average girl you meet in a bar will have low loyalty

Lawfag here

Unless you're a do nothing business school faggot who complains about having to wear a suit and do a PowerPoint graduate school is where your social life will die. Even if you get to know the people in your class those will be the only people you will know and professional distortion will make it so all you talk about and think about is school. Also, everyone in your program is a type a asshole, as I'm sure you'll find yourself to be when you actually have to compete against people as equally qualified as yourself unlike undergrad which is a cake walk.

There is a law school "joke" that all relationships had before entering law school die in October. Sure enough, every single person I knew (except for a Mormon kid) who had a gf or bf before law school was single by October except me, though mine ended not long after and was functionally done by October anyway (I still think about her a lot but I think that's because I don't think I'm attractive enough anymore to get a girl on her level again and because my memories of her are memories of a simpler time in my life)

She was talking to Tyrone on the phone and he was getting her hot as shit with phone sex and she literally used your cock as a stand-in for Tyrone's BBC, why do you think she hung up so quickly?

lol, white dicklets, when will they learn?

since english is not my first language an i might miss the sarkasm: No i am not embellishing something. I still am a skinnyfat faggot, but at least its going uphill.

Blonde and ginger is hot on girls because it looks feminine. Darker hair is better for guys... dye it a dark brown.

What? Post belly pic

>Hooking up with freckled super qt
>amazing boobs
>compliment them
>"I'm glad you like my boobs because I have no ass"
>she really doesn't
>but compliment it anyway, and then tell her if she really wants to improve it then I could write her a workout routine
>she gets really excited and says she would love that, she likes to work out anyway
>later I get up to walk to the bathroom
>"goddamn you got a nice butt"
Hanging out with her again this weekend. She's fun.

Cute pupper.

That's your cellulite m8

>barista looked me in the eyes when she said have a nice day this time

Little steps brehs

They all add up user, but only if you keep goign