What does Veeky Forums think of tobacco...

What does Veeky Forums think of tobacco? I think it increases your natural testosterone levels more than any other substances and that's why there's a war on it.

I started smoking and 1 week later I was lifting in the gym for the first time in my life. Without even having planned it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11352783/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>start smoking and finally inhale
>exhale smoke and teleport to the gym
How did OP do it guys?

you stupid fuck where do I even imply that? I got cravings to go Lifting after I started smoking. I also stare at people in the eyes now and walk more confidently.

It all started to happen right after my first smoke.

>stare people in the eyes walking by
>thinks he's confident but he's really creepy as fuck and looks like a serial killer
One cigarette did this too him lads...

Smoking is bad mmkay?
Not only decreases your lung capacity but makes it hard to breathe and you end up coughing all night.
t. heavy smoker for several years. I feel much better now that I've stopped and I can actually use all of my lungs.

same, but I started vaping now.
now im just trying to cut my addiction to vaping lmao

i bought 20 toro cigars from thomson cigars

very good, now i have 18

You mean to tell me smoking makes you look and feel cool?

Wow.

You're like the kid who thinks he invented masterbating.

Smoke 'em up Johnny. When you're old enough I'll buy you your first beer.

The best time in my life so far is right after I started using nicotine, granted it was also my freshman year of college so we need more data.

What I've read about nicotine and test indicates a small increase with initial use, decline with cessation, and about even in between.

Anecdotally, think about all the people you know who smoke - most of them are pretty high test in personality. I think this is more a correlation, in that people who still smoke despite fags constantly telling them to stop are probably pretty high test people. On the other hand people who are in a constant state of "quitting" are generally cucks.

Anybody have any experience with pipe tobacco? I don't want to take up smoking as a habit per se but just thought of it as something that might be nice if I find a spot with a nice view while hiking to sit down and think ( I've been told it is really good in regards to relaxing and concentration). Is this bullshit? Not worth the risk? I've tried smoking when I was younger and have even smoked a few cigars and didn't get much off of it, is smoking it out of the pipe literally the same shit or is it stronger?

Only girls who smoke like guys who smoke and girls who smoke are trashy thots

"If she smokes she pokes"

Or maybe the type of person who would smoke despite all the warnings is the same type of person who would talk to a girl without pissing themselves hmm?

That's basically what I said. Can you read?

Yes I pipe smoke regularly. If I do it everyday I get sores on my mouth that take a week to heal. So I do it only on the weekends. Smoke cool(temperature) and don't let the bowl get too hot. Obviously never inhale.

I highly enjoy it. Cigars too for certain occasions.

I've smoked a few cigars and a pipe once, other than that it's all cigs, chaw, dip, and vape (and the gum). The pipe is basically a cigar, benefits to me are that it doesn't last as long as a cigar, isn't as hard to smoke without nigga lipping, less scooby snacks. Cons - you look like a fedora wearing fag.

It's actually the exact opposite, are you fucking stupid?

Do you think umbrellas cause rain?

try cigars and bourbon, one of the best feels ever

get a 5x50 cigar

Proven wrong time and time again.

I would accept the idea that only girls whose fathers smoked like guys who smoke.

Faggot alert!
Real men quit cold turkey.

>I think this is more a correlation, in that people who still smoke despite fags constantly telling them to stop are probably pretty high test people

>Or maybe the type of person who would smoke despite all the warnings is the same type of person who would talk to a girl without pissing themselves hmm?

How is this not the same thing?

Stop while you're ahead. I quit smoking 6 months after I started lifting, my anxiety and general feeling like shit went away.

I try not to chew in front of people mostly woman, but I always feel like a man when I throw a lip in

Smoking pipe tobacco is usually seen more as a hobby and thus is treated as such.
You don't inhale into your lungs, you smoke a pipe like you would a cigar.
Also smoking a pipe after a long hike or camp is kino.
imo it's worth the risk, if you have self control. I smoke maybe 2-3 times a month.

I have one cigar a week with my bros, and it's fucking great.

true that. putting a lip in after a workout is a great feeling. almost makes me wish i still chewed

I've had a cigar for a few special times in my life - once when I graduated college, once when I got my first full time salary job, also when my brother and room mate got their first full time salary jobs. I've recently moved out and wanted to have a cigar but I've never been to a cigar shop and I know I'd look like a fucking idiot since I have no clue what to even get.

I usually smoked around 5 cigs a day purely out of fucking boredom or to just chill out

>be me
>drink pre workout
>workout
>drink protein shake
>smoke a cigarette
>feel extremely fatigued and light headed to the point I want to go lay down

why does this happen?

I'd love to smoke pipe, get a lovely estate pipe and smoke really nice virginia or a aromatic once in a while. Unfortunately nicotine levels found in the urine of pipe smokers are justas high as cigar smokers and are ~60% that of cigarette smokers.

I quit cigs because of future cardiovascular health and nicotine is inflamatory, so while it is a great hobby, it does have negative health side effects that could effect Veeky Forumsness or gains.

just a warning being addicted is really really not fun
t. smoked since i was 12
quit when i was 18

>Obviously never inhale.
>You don't inhale into your lungs, you smoke a pipe like you would a cigar.
Why?

because cigar amd pipe tobacco produces a much thicker, heavier, amd harsher smoke than regular cigarette tobacco. if you inhale all the way it feels like shit and will make you cough

Like all drugs/addictions it's fucking excellent at first. Tobacco is extremely addicting and there's very few people I know who can control it, and even then they usually just don't want to smoke unless they've been drinking a lot. I'm working on quitting right now because I started coughing up flem uncontrollably, and usually there was black shit in it. Hell, half the time I would have to cough so violently that someone would say bless you when I tried to clear my throat. I only smoked for 5 years, it's such a gross habit.

Learn from my quads and fucked up lungs and throat brethren; don't fucking smoke.

what do you think about dipping, anons?

pipe smoke is between cigars and cigarettes in terms of density. Still don't want to inhale though.

I smoke four bowls a day generally unless I'm dipping. It's really damn hard to beat a fine cigar though... Too poorfag to have them regularly. Maybe had around 60 total in my life.

It's great. Wouldn't recommend it to someone uninitiated to nicotine however.

Just lower the nicotine level over time to 0mg. It's not that hard. I'm currently on 2mg and getting bored with it after a few months, can go long stretches without the vape.

agreed. it's objectively better than smoking
>no shitty smell
>less expensive
>more potent
>manly as fuck
>doesnt destroy lungs

somewhat related: will drinking regularly (couple times a week) make me lose my gains?

Yeah man, I'm on Ending Smoke by Mark Rippetoke. Three times per week you go down by 0.25mg.

>doesn't destroy lungs
Just your teeth and jaw.

Jesse Ventura plz go nobody cares about your dirty ass mouth. The "war" on tobacco is just a cash grab to decrease healthcare costs and increase tax revenue. Vaping regulations won't be far behind since moralfag sin taxes are being affected.

States need to pull as many fines and taxes out of their ass as they can, this isn't any different from speed-traps or red light cameras. You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to know that governments don't give two flying shits about their peasants. Exploitative bad-faith taxation is legal theft.

You have to pick your battles sometimes, tobacco should probably be a low priority when you basically live in an authoritarian police state desu senpai

ps aromatic pipe tobacco out of a wooden pipe is the patrician's way to smoke

>aromatic

faggot

not if you brush and take proper care of your mouth like a civilized first world person

>brush
Not for me lad. No other animals scrape fluoride on their teeth with nylon bristles, and they all have perfectly straight white teeth.

>muh Appeal to nature
>ignoring the fact that pets need dental care
>ignoring the fact that tooth loss and infections are extremely common in the animal kingdom

Fluoride is unnecessary but brushing your teeth is, just get fluoride-free toothpaste if you can afford it.

False. I used to dip, and loved it, but I was never so bold as to be in denial of the damage I was doing.

ITT: edgy teens and people with the minds of teens talking about a drug that kills people. Your original premise is wrong OP. There's a war on tobacco and nicotine because it's poison and it kills people in terrible ways.
Those that have quit can even tell you about how unenjoyable tobacco is. Those that say they enjoy it are too blinded by their addiction to admit they don't actually like using.
I cannot stress enough the importance of quitting and never using tobacco or nicotine again. Do it cold turkey, and don't be disheartened if you relapse, just keep trying and it will get easier every time. Only people that are suicidal or stupid smoke these days, there's nothing cool about it. Big Tobacco spent billions advertising tobacco in different ways to different markets, that's the only reason it's "cool" and the billions they've spent to bribe lobbyists is the reason tobacco isn't illegal. Seriously, I've never met a lifelong smoker that didn't regret it. Learn to hate tobacco, it'll make it easier to quit, and that'll be one of the best decisions of your life.

what about chewing?

I've got something right here to help you cope with your oral fixation cutie ;)

I do enjoy a cigarette every now and again, but son... It is not good for you. You might feel cooler, but it is not doing anything really to help you other than maybe relaxing you a little bit. How old are you OP?

If you want higher test do some cardio you stupid fuck.

If you're going to consider nicotine you should use a dry herb vaporizer, smoking it and expect to end healthier is beyond retarded.

Yes, I know most bad effects from 'tobacco' actually are from the poison the companies add, but still.

>increases your natural testosterone levels
>no way, that's bullsh-
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11352783/

I mix tobacco and weed in a Backwoods before I work out. It helps me focus on my workout and has helped me progress immensely. My girlfriend even started working out with me again. I've also been feeling more confident and outgoing since I've started smoking habitually. My skin looks a lot healthier, I'm eating home cooked meals, and I'm only drinking water. This shit has really made me improve myself.

>I started smoking and 1 week later I was lifting in the gym for the first time in my life.

Top-notch evidence.

faggot indeed, cant even fucking man up and go cold turkey.

Because cigarette is literal fucking poison. Your blood stream is filled with toxic chemicals and crap thats super fucking unhealthy for your cells, cardiovascular health and fucking overall everything. Stop being so stupid.

This.
Smoked for 9 years, destroyd the small hairs in lung that remove shit and impurities. Now have damaged lungs and oxygen doesnt absorb as good as it used to, aka feeling a bit like zombie. When i wake up im literally like a dead body because of lack of oxygen.

>smoked heavy for 9 years
>didnt think it would do so much damage
>it did

Allso the addiction, it was just fucking bs to not being able to concentrate on one thing for more than 15-30minutes without thinking about the next cigarette, or going for it. The fucking urge to smoke grows after every cigarette.

Addiction is literally an urge that is stronger than your ability to control it, it will control you in the end. And with cigarettes this is _always_ the case.

how bad does baccy stunt your growth? i only smoke a few times a fortnight

People (mainly kids) ITT who think smoking is cool/relaxing/social think again. Ive seen this ashtray daily for over 15 years of my life. Thank God I quit a long while ago, you get literally sick of coughing at night, having trouble working ouf, headaches and fatigue all the time... €6 a day wasted and smelling and feeling like shit all day every day

Smoking is for sub-humans

Socially smoking is one of the easiest way to approach and a goat opener. Just solicit and chat it up.

HAHAHAHA

Thou art art peasant, boy, and wilt surely never make it.

That's about 50% of their clientele. Go in and talk to the person working, they are paid to be an expert/they own the shop. I don't know shit about cigars and every shop I go someone helps the fuck out of me.

enjoy your fucking mouth ca cer fgt

smoke a pipe, you dont inhale the nasty shit but still get a nice relaxing buzz. the tobacco is of great quality and there are many different types so you can make a hobby out of it. pre packed cigarettes are completely degenerate tier.

At least it's not hippie bullshit like pipes

average german

i also smoke pipe once a week. But i do inhale it after the tobaco starts smoldering wel.

I use snus. Anyone who tells you nicotine doesn't help control weight is a liar.

Thats a rare popo, stolen.

>checking your own quads

Snus is the swedish dip right? Where do you get it

Personally Im a big snuff fan. I grind my own, flavor it with oils, and snuff it. Hits you right in the fucking dome. Way cheaper than smoking because you're not burning 90% of the active constituents

>ruining your heath just because it's the only way you can open a conversation

Pathetic.

Smoking less than 5 a day is statistically insignificant to health. Social smokers don't often stay social smokers but that's not to say the fumes of single smoke will tip you over.

>trying to justify his addiction

You're all the same shit.

Looks like it gave you autism I'm sorry user.

Snus is the Nordic (steam?) Cured tobacco. Camel also makes a type of it, here in the US. Haven't been able to find any genuine swedish snus, but I live in KY, part of the land of American tobacco.

I smoke like a motherfucker. Usually pack a day. I actually love smoking, but the fact that it is death on wheels is undeniable. Quitting sucks something horrible and produces irrational rage.

Don't chew. It's fucking foul and only retard white trash fucks with it.

I'm in North Carolina so we have our fair share of tobacco too

most likely its not the tobacco. weed is a way different case than tobacco.

>Smoking less than 5 a day is statistically insignificant to health.

link. How would inhaling 5 rolls of pure cancer and chemicals be insignificant to your health? what the fuck is your iq, 10?

>retard white trash
>I smoke like a motherfucker. Usually pack a day.

jokes on you faggot

I wonder why Popo never took off.

Because it is overblown are even heavy smoker lungs are viable for transplant?
Anti-smokers are as anti science as environmentalist.