Achievable naturally or not?

Can women get a booty like that from barbell hipthrusts or is this all plastic surgery, mainly fat transfer? Would at least 2014 be attainable? What is an attainable booty? youtube.com/watch?v=lzRZVTn_rps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoUhE8TAGKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another pic for reference. Is this muscle or not?

It's fake, like all the instagram fitness whores. How can expect that ass to be real when you can clearly see she got implants for her boobs?

What is then reasonable to aim for for women? Natural body building / bikini competitions for women?
Also she admits that she stuffs her bras like crazy.

well the bitch obviously went for an upgrade on her tits, so I think its pretty rational to assume that it wouldn't be beyond her to get ass injections, especially since she went from no muscle/fat storage on her ass at all to a big and suspiciously full ass.

Fake instagram whore.

Rachel Miclish era natural female bodybuilding, IG model and brazillian girl model type workouts.
OR
The good old tried and true basic bitch cardio bunny workout.

dont know if pic related is done without surgery but you can probably get a nice ass training legs also the chick in the pick got some lordosis going on in 2014 and 2015 pics

She made moderate ass gains but is literally breaking her back sticking it out for the camera now and learned not to take the fucking photo from the side.

2012 was a tough year

i think its just puberty and working out and eating healthy, but mostly puberty

that 2nd video (first reply, blue bikini) is a-mazing if you like near-slips. her vag almost slips out a dozen times. love the tease.

i agree, this could be amazing hormones kicking in, with exercise
or plastic surgery

whats the video link

Walk around with your lower back at a 45 degree angle and you'll have instagram ass.

>a-mazing
>love the tease
thanks for your input grandpa, but your grandson should've told you you can reply to posts directly.

i dont think plastic surgery.
look how skinny she was and how dead her hair is. maybe she was sick with something or just didnt eat.
then throughout the years looking more and more happy. she grew up pretty good.
anyone have the sauce on the age when she first started out?

Wow you are stupid. She got her tits done. Of course her ass is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=NoUhE8TAGKM
This is what you can expect.

You're*
But, yea ^ i was right. She was sick mentally with an eating disorder.

from 2014 onwards is fake.

Ass looked better in the 2014 pic imo.

>You're*

Do you know what that stands for?

I just like the contraction.
Like how your mom does when i make her cum

There's something in her smile on the 2014 pic that makes me aroused like a bull in heat.

Judging from how skinny she was and how her tits grew in proportion to her butt, i think she mainly just gained weight. Note how she's hiding her belly in the last two shots. She's posing to make her waist look smaller and get ass bigger

but does she stuff her ass?

>those leg gainz
Seems natty.

absolutely fucking not, kiddo.

I'm from brazil and i tell you 99% of instawhores from here are into butt/tits implants and cosmetic surgery. We are ranked #2 wheen it comes to it. Most people here are fucking clueless about fitness and if you talk to any "expert" about SS, TM, 5/3/1, SL, Bulgarian, they'll scratch their heads and look embarrassed as if you were speaking another language

why do Brazilians need butt implants, I thought you had the genetics

>implants
She looks like 13 in the first pic. She probably hit puberty late, if she's not just stuffing.

There are plenty of pictures of it looking like muscle on Google. Also, other girls are experiencing it as well.

she's clearly into something, and i doubt it's anavar only.

see
Only a handful women do have big asses here in brazil, and they usually roid or have top tier genetics to begin with. The majority left is into implants because most can'teven work out properly, so they go for the easy way. People don't even know what powerlifting is here. Brazil is seriously fucked up and 99% of people in all gyms i've been in my whole life are into meme tier exercises...

Brazilians have really high standards for female bodies plus having a good body really increases your social standing whereas in other countries she'd be called a whore, etc.

I'd say a few factors are at play.

1. She started anorexic, thus low muscle mass, low body fat and horrible hormones.
2. She started eating more, gained muscles, fat and got female fat distribution when her hormones started working again.
3. She stands in better and better angles to show off ass, test it yourself
4. She wears less and less on her ass giving the impression there is "more and more"

All this seems very likely to explain her ass gains, I'd say she is natty.

>be anorexic
>have no ass
>start eating
>look healthier
wow it's like there's an optimal weight range and if you're below or above that much you'll be unappealing sexually

>potentially 5 years of lifting for those gains
Couldn't find a timeline -- still real muscle though.

I think it's achievable without surgery in that timeline but a girl would have to juice.

there is no way to be sure if its natty or not. I wouldn't call it natty, but it might be achievable natty. Maybe the contrast gives me some doubts, who knows...

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Are you retarded?

If she doesn't, I will.

I follow her YouTube and her ass is real, she has videos up that show how she poses to make it look huge. Additionally, no boob job, her boobs are tiny and again she shows in her video how she layers bras and grabs her tit fat to create the illusion of fuller breasts. Lastly, she used to be a cardio-slave anorexic, hence the no tits no ass before

Yes, it's muscle.
Yes, it's achievable naturally.
Your attitude make me believe you're a fat sow searching for shitty excuses.
She never got implant, nor for boobs, nor for ass. It's a fucking bra, virgin. Depending on her fitness outfit her boobs will disappear or not. She has designed and described on yt a routine to attempt to "lift" a very little (or at least prevent sagging) boobs but that's it. On that vid you'll clearly see she has no implants too.

2014 is best

Her smile in 2014 and 15 say

"I have the strongest ass hmm ;)"

Is this a copy pasta ? Seriously I swear I read this exact same comment before.

It's most just her posture that has changed dumbass.

All this Thicc meme is just broads stuffing themselves full of food and getting crazy posterior pelvic tilt.

Breasts aren't muscle. It's puberty and weight training put together, OP.

Yes you newfag

Fuck off you tripping Retard I've been here longer than you've been on the internet

I'm actually on the lower end of a healthy weight, but ok. I've been lifting for 6 months now, 3 days a week fullbody, and I make sure to do barbell hipthrusts every session. I was just wondering what is a realistic goal to aim for.

holy shit. IT'S CAMERA ANGLES + TRAINING.

yes you can attain this.

Hahahahahaha, do you even realize how pathetic that sound?

- ? + s + ?