Stop eating animal products.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals
pastebin.com/f54AG18Q
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does taurine count?

I'm gonna eat your cum and there's nothing you can do to stop me, you twink vegan faggot

Start eating whole live animals.

Why don't you tell your brother that? Oh wait...

Make me

Cry me a river.

Who the fuck eats animal shit anyway?
>sage faggot

I actually e-mailed Monster and they told me all their drinks (except the ones containing dairy obviously) are vegan. It's synthetic taurine. Same with Rockstar.

Put vegan in the thread name so it gets filtered, faggot.

stop being a teray-eyed bitchboi

why is veganism so frowned upon? i mean i hate those people who shout IM VEGAN every chance they get as much as the next guy but i got to admit, i changed my diet to vegan 5 days out of 7 and i got rid of the fat pocket (that part that goes away last) in a mather of 1 or 2 weeks. i feel better, i will never be vegan but cutting animal products out of your diet for a few days per week is good. at least thats my expierence.

if you lost weight by switching to vegan then you probably ate retarded types of meat

there is not a single person who got fat from eating too much chicken heart or chicken thigh.

possibly but still, the original qeustion is why is it so frowned upon?

other than how annoying vegans are, it's just plain unnecessary for 99.99% of people. I can't think of a legitimate reason anybody would gain from it more than they would gain from just eating healthy foods to begin with.

yes vegans are extremely anoying. again, IM NOT VEGAN! i just dont eat animal products some days of the week. i mean, hey if it works for them...

It's not veganism, it's vegans that's frowned upon and you basically answered your own question.

My cousin was always asshole, but since he started going vegan, he turned into insufferable cunt. My ex-classmate used to be fun to be with, then she started veganing and turned into total fucking bitch with messiah complex (and the biggest irony is that she owns 3 pitbulls and feeds them so much meat that she wouldn't eat in a month what she gives them weekly). And there is this dude from my work who was vegan as long as I know him and he's alright, but when someone eats something non-vegan in his proximity, he stares them down and makes this digusted expression.

I got nothing against veganism, quite the contrary, but it usually comes with the worst fucking attitude.

You're such a strong man for going to the supermarket to buy meat.

Most of western society is fat from eating animal products all day everyday, fucko

well, my logic (if i may explain) was that people didnt have animal products available like now, so they used to eat it much less. if they wanted meat, they had to hunt for it. so my thinking was, from now on if i want meat i have to work for it first. so i do muay thai 3 times a week and on those days i eat meat. on other days i do HIIT (or rest days) and on those days i stay away from animal products. + the fact that i have never and never will tell another person what to do or condemn them from not following my lifestyle, thats where the vegans are anoying part comes in. ( i dont do heavy lifting since my natural body shape is pretty big and for some reason i have a good muscle % without lifting)

>animal products
learn how to read a post chain. If you're eating fucking hot dogs and mcdonalds the answer isn't to go vegan, its to eat proper meats and veggies alongside it.

>its to eat proper meats

kek

what are "proper meats"?

well, i think he means lean meats. like he stated above, nobody ever got fat from eating chicken thighs.

But you could argue that exact thing. Look at how much fucking chicken people in the US eat... I stopped eating all animal products and my fat melted right off.

are you retarded?

hot dogs are literal scrap garbage. Eat organ meat like liver, hearts, etc. Eat chicken thighs, chicken backs, chicken legs, literally anything that isn't manufactured garbage.

Then, throw in a bit of veggies and potato. Wow! so hard! Maybe you can do similar stuff with BEEF liver and other organs? WOW! SO COMPLEX! I wonder if there's a pattern..

make me

there is zero chance that the people in the USA are obese from chicken thighs. 0%.

>literally anything that isn't manufactured garbage

but almost all meat is manufactured garbage

go watch Earthlings

chicken thighs have tons of saturated fat and cholesterol

yes because of the way they eat it. soak it in flower/eggs/butter and then deep fry it... hey man, like i said i cut anaimal products to for a couple of days per week so i get you but still he is right about the fact that you can eat meat but its the way you prepare your food and what type of meat you eat. to each their own you know.

oh so you're just a literal retard
Saturated fat doesn't make you obese. its not the best thing in the world, but it doesn't make you obese. dietary cholesterol is literally unproven to actually affect your body significantly

Meat tastes good because of the unhealthy way people prepare it.

Go boil a piece of meat and tell me it tastes good.

>I don't like what you say therefore you're retarded

ok, you're definitely a 300g of protein a day blowhard that needs to get fucked in the ass by a horse

>dietary cholesterol is literally unproven to actually affect your body significantly

It's literally the ONLY known risk factor of atherosclerosis

saying that all meat is manufactured and telling me to watch a fucking documentary as if its some kind of "gotcha" statement makes you a literal retard.

>300g of protein a day blowhard

nope i believe in .7g/lbs . A lot of my diet is fat from nuts and carbs from potatoes and other veggies.

>its literally the ONLY known risk factor of atherosclerosis

that's not entirely true, but I take it back. What I should have said is that Cholesterol is far overblown in terms of how bad it is for you.

>go boil a piece of meat and tell me it tastes good

why is flavour coming into this equation? we're talking about health.

well i agree altough you could argue that grilling your meat is also a good way to prepare it. for me it was "what the health" that pulled me over the line to go partial vegan. cancer runs in the family and the evidence of meat/dairy products beeing related to cancer is overwhelming.

people don't eat meat for health reasons lmao

No, I'm good.

>it has to be 100% one way or the other!

Nice try m8. you fucked up and you won't admit it. People eat meat because its great for you AND it tastes good.

>he doesn't come home to eat Steak with mushrooms, onions, brocolli and sweet potato after a workout

>It's literally the ONLY known risk factor of atherosclerosis
Not DIETARY cholesterol, you fucking simpleton.

What the health is full of cherry picking and bullshiy. The criticism it gets from the medical and fitness community is staggering

Let me guess, you're a ketotard that actually believes dietary cholesterol doesn't affect serum cholesterol? How do vegans have by far the lowest levels of total cholesterol? How do vegans have by far the lowest risk of atherosclerosis?

>cherry picking

What a lazy cop out. Vegans could say the EXACT same thing about LCHF. Instead vegans criticize the content of the studies themselves.

The science heavily favors plant-based.

>How do vegans have by far the lowest levels of total cholesterol
Because they eat less fat in total, and more unsaturated fats.

Grilling create high amount of hca
Hca is a carcinogen

no it doesn't. like three biased studies are circlejerked to oblivion by BenisPains, Greger, WhatTheHealth, etc.

Not vegan myself, but a plant based diet is the way to go if you don't want to have heart disease, according to the studies.

People are just deluding themselves. Look, I get it, pizza, bacon, eggs, steak, ribs, chicken wings, hamburgers and other meat meals or dairy are fucking delicious and hard to eliminate from your diet, but don't be fucking surprised when you have heart problems at the age of 50.

I also want to have my cake and eat it too, but such is life.

Also, forgot to add: meat is carcinogenic, so don't be surprised if you get cancer.

This

Start living off the land of your ancestors and stop importing Chilean fruits.

no lul

If you get your information from a documentary, then you should know how they are made, and wjats their agenda. Because a documentary were all the evidence is laid out to support both sides wont sell. Which is why they always have a cause of us vs them. Or some sensational story about how everythibg is black and white.
If you want info about food and nutrition then get it from people with Ph.Ds who actually jnow what their talking about. Not mpvie makers with NO background in any science at all.

Dr. Greger

The science doesnt heavily support a plant based diet. It supports a Mediterranean style diet. Which INCLUDE meat. And vegan or vegetarian diet does not show any benefits when compared to health concious meat eaters.

Mediterranean style diets are healthy in spite of the meat, not because of it.

>And vegan or vegetarian diet does not show any benefits when compared to health concious meat eaters

Vegans stay at a healthy weight far better than vegetarians and omnivores. Vegan diets reverse heart disease and other chronic illnesses caused by an animal-based diet. Vegans have the longest lifespans.

No, there is no difference between health conscious meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans.
The reason vegans and vegeterians end. Up looking better is because they tend to be more health concious, and have more habits which is beneficial for their health.
And conparing that to the average diet is. Ridiculous. The average diet is very unhealthy, and the average guy barely moves at all.

one of the major problems with science is that it unfairly puts other nations in such high regards, to be used as an example, even though they forgot about one simple thing, pic related.

japs can digest seaweed, white people can digest milk, and beyond that there are even bigger differences

youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

You cant just suggest a diet, and foods from a different ethic group to the whites just because they live long. Its horribly bad science and while their diet may work for them (as many cultural, pre-industrial revolution diets) work for their own people. We cannot simply copy and paste them into us. We have to find out own diets of our own past, with our own variables that made it good for us, like the bacteria.

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q

Removing kebab, removing foreign food (and all foreigners too actually), may actually be good for our diets, and waistlines.

There's nothing healthy about eating meat. Again, health-conscious omnivores are healthy in spite of the meat and not because of it. WFPB vegans will always be healthier.

There would be a difference in between omnivores, vegetarians and vegans if meat was dangerous. Yet, its not. Also im not saying things like processed meat is good. Its not. But regulare meat and intestines are healthy. They are also a good source of protein for older subjects, who need more protein. Especially when it comes to slowing down diseases like Alzheimer's and dementia.
Is vegan a good diet? Yes. Is it better than a healthy, varied diet that include meat? No.

bone broth, we ate bones before. That may actually be an important staple for the european diet, but good luck getting a commercial product there.

Either of these. Hunt your own meat or don't eat it at all. Respect the animals and the environment.

Oh fug I completely forgot about bone broth. Jesus this is some potent anti vegan stuff.

there is almost no european (and large parts of usa also) country where you can freely hunt your food. even if you have a hunters license its very restricted in most countrys.

>get more sleep, fix leaky gut (even though you almost certainly don't have it), and believe me when I say that you can only choose between bone broth and botox.

This isn't even bait.

Stop telling other people how to live.