Milk

All my life I've consistently drank quite a bit of milk, mostly 2% and whole. Recently however I've been exposed to the notion that milk is bad for the human body once we hit certain age. Now I see alternatives, like soy milk, but I've also read about soy leading to man breasts, something to do with estrogen. Then there's almond/cashew milk which is what I'm having now with a bowl of Trader Joe's cereal. Anyway, my question is, what is the best milk alternative? Or is milk the best?

Milk is the best, other than that my favourite is oat milk.

the soy estrogen thing isnt true, soy milk will not raise your estrogen levels

Pretty much this. Were being lied to by the meat industry that funds studies saying that soy milk will increase estrogen levels. The amount of soy milk you have to drink is 10 liters a day, for upwards of 6months to notice significant hormonal changes in men. These are come from "phytoestrogens" in soy milk.

Meanwhile there is literally mammalian estrogen and growth factors in cows milk that we willingly guzzle like nothing.

I didn't become a vegetarian for ethical reasons, desu I couldn't really give a shit about the animal rights movements. I became a vegetarian when I realized the actual consequences of being lied to by the corporate meat industries. Its pretty fucking disgusting how brainwashed we are tbhonest.

This. Been disproved so many times. Cow's milk ACTUALLY raises estrogen levels though, because, you know, it actually contains estrogen.

Anyway, I like soy and cashew milk the best. Almond milk next. Hemp milk is cool for nutrition as well, it has those fatty acids. Usually expensive where I live though. I mostly drink soy because it has more protein than cashew milk. I also make sure it's fortified with calcium.

this

The cereal is infinitely worse than the milk your pour on it

Milk is fine.
Its fucking vegans and hipsters pushing pseudoscience that have given it a bad rep lately.

t. atherosclerosis

> I've been exposed to the notion that milk is bad for the human body

Lmao.

This vegan fag posted the exact same thread on Veeky Forums

it does, it lowers sperm concentration, particularly if you are fat. Whether you consider it significant enough is up to you since most other sources of dairy also contain phytoestrogens

My family on both sides grew up on farms. All of them drank a fuckton of milk. Grandad is alive at 98 the other died at 91. Both grandmas are over 85 and alive and fine. They ate a lot of meat too.

This, the secret to long life, and serious appliable strength, is meat, milk, water, vegetables, fruit, and various kinds of baking, all from home, coupled with manual labour outside for 95 percent of your life. All the healthiest people I know live by this and end up living on their own way past 80. Fuck vegetarians they don't know shit

Its not the meat thats the problem but the way those animals are treated. They get fed shit, theyre cramped and walk around in shit. They have horrible lives and that fucks up the quality of the meat. If only we could hunt a wild bison and eat great meat endlessly

Yeah, but that's raw milk that's fucking super healthy as long as the cows were kept in good condition.

Look user, I'm just gonna come straight with it.. you need to get yourself some bull semen, the benefits are amazing! It's packed with testosterone boosting vitamins and minerals and has a complete protein profile! I usually prefer to put mine in a shake blend it up with some egg whites and slosh it all in my mouth. Remember to really slosh it around get it between your teeth because you need to break up those fibers in the cum to help it digest correctly.

There some who say this is sketch but someone who I know runs a highly profitable bull semen collection company and he's making a killing right now. It's definitely on the up-n-up in the underground body building scene right now.

If you read the study you would know that it only lowers sperm concentration because it increases the volume of your ejaculate.

It doesn't reduce your sperm count which is what matters

im on the milk drinking buzz about 1.5L a day but im thinking of drinking colostrum alongside it for the massive quantities of igf1 and gh

Anecdotal evidence

>If only we could hunt a wild bison and eat great meat endlessly

Except that there are already tribes that do this and they still develop signs of heart disease (proven with autopsies) and if they didn't have such a low life expectancy then they would be getting heart attacks and strokes just like us westerners.

No your both wrong. The animals where raised on their farm in a field, stop giving cows credit they do t deserve because they aren't that smart. They are however a expensive investment worth taking good care of medically and physically. Not to mention farmers aren't uncaring dicks, I can tell your a city boy because you have probably never actually been to a farm let alone worked on one and seen the respect farmers give the animals.

2nd nobody drinks milk straight from the cow really. You pasturize it and separate it to make a variety of milk products including milk for drinking, cream, butter, and cheese