Following this guy on Snapchat and it's pissing me off. He went from being a fatty to being "in shape" in 2 years...

Following this guy on Snapchat and it's pissing me off. He went from being a fatty to being "in shape" in 2 years. He says he lost 60 pounds. Gives this sob story about being 300 lbs. Bullshit. There is no way this is a natty physique after only two years. He's cheating. His arms look like synthol usage.

He tries to be "humble" and shit saying that he could've made more gains if he had a better diet in those years but I've been lifting for over 4 years and my back does NOT look like that. I fucking hate this toxic culture of e-celebs. He looks like shit. Fuck him.

Tear him to pieces Veeky Forums

he doesn't look big at all for 2 years. still pretty chubby.

You sound incredibly jealous, butthurt, and like an overall shit person to know or be around. I'll be cheering that guy on while you wallow in your acidic envy

This post is very confusing. Guy in the OP looks fine for having lifted for two years. WTF are you doing for your back that you don't look remotely like this after four years opie?

After reading this again and. It giving a quick off the cuff response, this guy has been over 300 lbs and has slimmed down to a good physique and you're assuming he's on steroids?

Good luck man, you've got more problems than getting ripped can help you.

youre a faggot, he's cool. kill yourself

Obvious b8, but if not post body faggot so we can laugh at you.

He doesn't even look big. He looks like he lifted for 6 months.

You have much to learn padawan
Perhaps if you used your anger to better yourself you would be in a better situation physique wise?

Who wants to bet the pic is OP just looking for compliments?

I would 100% be on his side if not for that gay cartoon to show how kooky a guy he is.

Fuck both of you faggots.

That's really reasonable for two years, OP you sound like a fucking loser for getting this upset. I can't tell if you are baiting or actually just the most pathetic human browsing this board.

gimme his snapchat so I can tell him good job

whatever, fuck this board.

i thought you guys were supposed to hate normalfags that try to lift. do you guys have any idea how hard ive worked for this? how many hours ive slaved over the gym? i just hate how some guy with a few social media followers is probably getting all the congrats in the world just because he lost some weight and got in shape. whoope-dee-do. so did i. so did a lot of people.

am i witnessing a new copypasta being born

Definite potential.

r u for real dude i cant handle this

Post body, if you look good ill give you some mires.

fuck you dude you dont even know how hard i was teased in grade school. i went full on edgelord in high school because it jaded me so bad. and i dont regret it, this proves that humans are just scumbags. just horrible narcissistic scumbags that only attention seek - nothing more. oh no a new "copypasta" for your entertainment - fuck you. you're nobody. i'm nobody. no one cares about my accomplishments. no one cares about my body. no one cares that i can deadlift three plates. no one seems to care. but they care for e-celeb bullshit.

tell me am i the REAL problem here? or is there something else that the everyman like me isn't getting?

B U T T B L A S T E D

>getting mad at normalfags
>follows normalfags on normalfagagram like a normalfag

Quit self loathing you fucking cunt and work on improving yourself. Use that anger as motivation to better yourself.

Check my new pasta brahs.

whatever, fuck this board.

i thought you guys were supposed to hate normalfags that try to lift. do you guys have any idea how hard ive worked for this? how many hours ive slaved over the gym? i just hate how some guy with a few social media followers is probably getting all the congrats in the world just because he lost some weight and got in shape. whoope-dee-do. so did i. so did a lot of people.

Lighten up m8. The fellow you're all pissy about probably has big guy genetics, so he's either going to be big and strong, or big and fat. Also, it might be worthwhile for you to ponder why you're both giving him attention and angry about him getting attention.

wowhahaha you're so fucking clever dude

You have to go back

Self loathing is a valuable tool for self improvement. If you truly despise what you have become then you'll be willing to do whatever it takes to change yourself into something better, because staying the same is no longer acceptable.
Not that many people truly hate themselves though, most like to bitch and don't want to put in work to improve themselves.

Just born that way i guess
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he looks hot as fuck

OP sounds like an /r9k/ manchild

Doesn't look big at all and his arms are nothing crazy.

>I'm following someone on Snapchat who makes me mad
>ugh why won't he stop making me mad
Just unfollow you turbo sperg.

Post better pic, faggot.

his screenname is RealAlexHall for anyone asking. He's the same guy who was famous here a few year back for making a famous creepypasta that was dogshit, but for whatever reason because it was zelda it caught on. he posted about this now because someone apparently messaged him on twitter about this Veeky Forums thread.

I hope you're reading this you normiefag. eat fucking shit.

>all these replies that seem to be taking OP seriously

I really don't know who's trolls and who's not any more.

-cont-

Seriously dude fuck you for not finishing Arc 3 of the Ben Drowned creepypasta and instead wasted all your time doing this bodybuilding bullshit. Hope it pays off for you - oh wait it fucking won't because you're a retard and wasted your one opportunity for fame a long, long time ago. its been years. no one fucking cares. get over yourself.

>whatever, fuck this board.
>i thought you guys were supposed to hate normalfags that try to lift. do you guys have any idea how hard ive worked for this? how many hours ive slaved over the gym? i just hate how some guy with a few social media followers is probably getting all the congrats in the world just because he lost some weight and got in shape. whoope-dee-do. so did i. so did a lot of people.

Agreed OP fuck this guys for being proud of his progress, Im in the same boat. Lets post his picture on Veeky Forums and ask them to make fun of him for us so we feel less terrible about our shitty progress

You mean this guy? Looks like a total bro.
That pic is two years old though so idk about him being fat.

The more anger and hatred you put into your training, the better results you will see.

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY? POST YOUR BODY PICS RIGHT NOW FAGGOT. I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE SO BITTER? DID THIS GUY RAPE YOUR MOM? DID HE KILL YOUR DOG? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

Use your envy as motivation rather than for faggoty online whinging.

He's probably fucking that girl you like already.

Git gud bitchboi lol

Yeah this isn't /r9k/.

He must be an old friend, brother or something. There's no reason a faggot like you would be this mad over just a random internet dude

>He's probably fucking that girl you like already.
This guy knows what's up.

Dp you even know what Synthol does? That's just jealousy, you're basically a jelly lil bitch

OP probably wants him in his bed dominating him

that's highly probable, hence the autist rage.

you might be too autistic even for this board my friend. /r9k/ is that way.

Plot twist; op is the guy in the picture and just wanted all the feels from people blowing out some hypothetical jealous bitchboi

Try life again when you hit 4 plate

This has to be bait. Noone can be this butthurt over a person who made it.

You are defenetly the problem.

>3 plate deadlift
I thought you said you lift

how are you this angry?
did that guy fuck your bitch?

>Following this guy on Snapchat and it's pissing me off

Then stop?!?

I'd have a beer with this guy after we fucked your mom OP.

>I went full edgelord in high school
>pretending that isn't the present

8/10 for getting my reply. You've earned one (You) and 1.75 internets.

he started from fatass so maybe he already had a little muscle under his fat. that's not crazy mass for a natty to put on in two years.

seems like you should be changing up your 4 years of shitty bro-splits, what are your lifts?

i know that Veeky Forums is full of liars and people says they hit 3 plate bench in 2 months but seriously, how do you lift for 4 years and only deadlift 3 plate? do you progress 1 kg a month?

The greatest sorrow with Veeky Forums is that I will never know if these retards are for real or not.

I have a better back than him and I don't even lift.

>bitmoji
kys

>but I've been lifting for over 4 years and my back does NOT look like that.

wot hev u been doing for tha pass 4 yeers man?
Have you ever done any back work at all?

That guy was already muscular but fat as well. And now he is in decent shape but he isn't even that big. In that photo you posted his back looks unremarkable.

I hate fake natty e-celebs too op, but this guy is not a fake natty is he? I get it that he is kinda fake-humble to attract extra plaudits but I don't get why you are soooo butthurt about it.

Haha stay jealous you whiny faggot

I refuse to believe OP isn't bait but then again /r9k/ has spawned literal schoolshooters so I don't know what to believe anymore

This. Insecurity isn't a good look, OP

this is an amazing thread for alone

>i went full on edgelord in high school

kek

saved

>OK following a guy on Snapchat
>gets butt mad when guy is making better gains then him

shut up nigger

now he just thinks you're gay for screenshotting his snap

what? my back looks almost as defined as that and I've only been lifting a year.

>tell me am i the REAL problem here?

yes.

Post more pics of his body .. does he have abs? Sometimes guys look big because the fat and muscle ratio