Do you seriously believe Bitcoin will reach $8000 before the 16th?

Do you seriously believe Bitcoin will reach $8000 before the 16th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A MAN CAN DREAM, user

It'll be past 8k this week.

it's almost there already, wtf are you on?
why the fuck wouldn't it?
Almost every day, it's been going up 5%
are you retarded?
holy shit fuck you make so fucking angry

>It's gonna be 8K before the day is done

-1.6% today :(

17,5 by market close

Tether can help. PUMP IT, Bitfinex!

Its gonna fall to 6400. Then near fork it will again hit 7500. You can thank me later

No, I think we already saw the top and will hover around 7.3-7.5k until the fork. Then flash crash while BCH does solid 5-10x

lol no

8300 in 2 hours, pump from wallstreet fond incoming, you read it here first

It could happen. Maybe Bitfinex just creates new Tethers again, who knows?

I like this Wall Street meme. Everyone knows it won't happen though. NERDS

I just bought 5, you'll see

It will be down to 4k.

Im out of this BS. Clearly, the presure is applied to sell off before fork. Bunche of retards will get rekt by bots in attempt to day trade. Others will chicken out and sell and miss the train.

what happens after the fork?

It will hit 10K, screencap this post.

Calm down spergo

when should I sell, ... and possibly buy again? I live +08:00

-1.6%

Wow what a fall. I can't do math but hopefully the past week of 25% gains are greater than 1.6%

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u realised it will go back full gear by tomorrow?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY NO PLEASE

why tomorrow?
its monday today

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

yeah and then its going to go back up to higher that it was before.

its going to crash to 4k and by the end of the year its going to be at 10k

>muh fcreencap dif

no fucking way, it bounced off 7500 like 3 times already, and its not gonna cross that

yeah, but if you want to increase your stack you sell high and then buy back lower because you now its gonig to crash again

I thought it was gonna dip before 10th, not this early
WTF
Is the real dip still coming? Do I sell or hold???

BTC is pissing me off today! I need to pull some out but it’s down from yesterday when I added more! FML

Tone Deaf and Tweeka Are both Convicted Felon Pajeets that are banned from Trading securities.for this exact kind of scam fud bullshit.

Just looked it up. This user is correct. Tweeka has been fired from 15 companies in 9 years for scams. Not much better with Tone Deaf.

my gut is telling me this is a last quick grab of $ on alt coins before the final pump in preparation of 2x

I'm dissapointed in this correction simply for the fact that I planned to dump post Segwit and buy back around 5.8K I think any fake dump right now caused by pajeet scammers will take off of the backside dump, and we will all have to buy back at a higher price post dump.

Just got a ohone call. 356 million entering the market if it hits 7008. HODL!

yeah i rly don't know what to do, leave now or wait for 8k?

Lol. Last time I bought back in was 5700, so I am OK. I don't have time to leave BTC and play the alts for a couple of days to gain BTC before the last steep runup to 10K, So I am just staying in. If you are really good,and have nothing else to pay attention to today, you could leave for a bit and play the alts, but I wouldnt do it today for any more than 6 hours or so. At that time you will want to be back in.

yeah that's what I thought.
No i'll just wait. I understand that the greedy whales already positioned in Alts before this sell off and are just looking for one more money grab on alts before the fork.

You have to be a complete idiot or a newbie to believe it will jump to 8k without a MASSIVE correction first.

WTF is market closes

Tweeka / Tone Defie detected.

Holy shit! I just actually watched this garbage. What. The. Fuck. Did this basement dwelling Fedora have a stroke? "Uuuh dis one time, at Band Camp, I went down on TWO HUNDRED FOOTBALL PLAYERS blah blah blah, this one time, at band camp, blah blah blah. This. This is the height of autism, and the general mentality and appearance of the Alt coin scam shiller and Bitcoin fuder . I feel like Rod Swerling is going to pop up behind this pajjet at any second when watching this, it's so surreal that ANYONE would admit watching this. let alone believe it. Holy shit.

>Im so dumb I dont get a message unless its literal as hell please rape my face

Is the hard fork over?

Are you actually retarded?

calm the fuck down sperg