WTF did you do to me Veeky Forums

WTF did you do to me Veeky Forums.

This is taking up half my bedroom.

Move in basement

show full poster of that girl

It is a tv.

You a single dad who lives in shit apartment? Nice kid drawings and new balance shoes lol. Ps, sweet dvd collection

No I'm just a loser who still lives with his parents. Drawings are from my niece. DVD's are getting pitched tomorrow. I suddenly have no room for anything.

Move shit in basement or garage

Can't. Basement is unfinished & moldy. My dad has the garage stuffed with his tools, classic corvette, and his truck.

Equipment outside behind house. Build deck with roof. Chain equipment to the ground. Be alpha as fuck

OOOOOOOH, WHO LIVES IN A SHOEBOX UNDER THE STAIRS?
SPONGBLOB NO LIFTS

kek'd

Plank?

lost hard and checked

WAIT YOU ARE ACTUALLY OWNING ONE OF THESE????

>if you look up google pictures for "autism shoes" these are one of the first results

Holy shit

Yeah, I hope you don't wear these out. Unless you wear them solely to the gym, in which case wear whatever you want. Gym clothes are about utility.

Get rid of the office chair to make space, the bench looks comfy enough

sell all of that shit
redecorate your room
get a part time job
get cheap gym membership

working, working out and sleeping in the same room is recipe for a horrible existence.

you need to clearly define different aspects of your life

otherwise enjoy musty sweaty stinking room, banging your toes and giving up after 2 days

your room should be for sleeping and possibly working at your desk - nothing else

you are likely autistic and overweight

and change that carpet for christ's sake

>chain equipment to the ground
...in the backyard? What nigger is dumb enough to steal weights when he can't back a van right up next to them?