Why are Muslims almost never aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never really thought about it, but maybe the fact that more than 50% of them are inbred has something to do with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

This, most of them have a sub 80IQ.

Their culture historically doesnt have art beyond elaborate patterns because they think drawing people will piss off god.

>Honey lets go to the most romantic place in the world... and ride the subway!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
>it's a Paris is a fucking shit hole thread

It's because the americans and certain groups basically destroyed their fucking progress and replaced all of their progressive ancient forward thinking brilliant version of islam with that stone age retardation that's basically in the pockets of some very wealthy and well off whites.

They didn't get into power because they were brilliant tacticians and speakers. They got there because there was an unbelievable well done and brutal campaign that ended all of that shit overnight.

They went from being on the cusp of being a major world power and brillliant people to being stone age shitflinging retards. They are forever fucked as a people and religion and that will never fucking change.

>brilliant version of islam
>worship a pedo

All of those "brilliant" islamic countries were brilliant because islam barely played a role in those countries anymore. (no offence to islam, we obviously see the same pattern with other religions). Islam just tends to be a slightly more radical and primitive religion so here this pattern is even stronger.

This is a pol thread, please kindly go back to pol.

Christianity worships a magical jew
And jews still bite the foreskins off of their infant boys..for reasons.
Also both are heavily pedophilic even today.

Religion plays a major part in countries user. Whether you like to believe it or not.

>Americans are responsible for the cancer of Wahhabism spreading through an already cancerous ideology and sending it back to the dark ages.

> it's a let's complain about dumb shit thread

Why do I keep seeing pics of this lecturer guy?

>Religion plays a major part in countries user. Whether you like to believe it or not.
no they dont, USA is a bit of an exception but in most of West Europe the only people who are religious are either 80 year old or muslim. Kids growing up here are atleast 99% non religious.

Idk
But the picture is funny
> based off this

lmao how did europe cuck itself so badly

Because, all the tough ones already blew them selves up. Leaving behind all these pussy Muslims.

because people need to fix their shit before they try to change others

We'll never know.

Fuck off mohammad no one gives a fuck about your opinion

idk where to start

Immigrants in Europe usually come from lower economic classes in their own country. If you are well off in your own country, there is no point in going to a country where you will be spat upon/

People from lower classes (this is usually true for any culture) tend to have lower health habits.

The average IQ in somalia is 70.
I mean jesus fucking christ, they are literally retarded by western standards.

if only somalia was the worst africa had to offer

zyzz was literally a muslim

>drinking, roiding, drug using kurd
>muslim
shiggy diggy you moron

You're right, muslims are dumb shit.

I was gonna write a big paragraph, there's no point, so I'll just call you a retard apologist.

nice and fake
>china having a high IQ

nah go to china bud they're as dumb as a bag of rocks

>being this retarded
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

This.

Europe basically suddenly opened it's arms for any parasitic towel head who had enough ambition to leave their own shithole and go shit up somewhere else, I legit wanna immigrate somewhere and live like a decent human being but all chances for me doing so have gone to the ground since the Syria situation.

And as to why most are so unfit, it's because most don't have the time or the peace of mind to take care of themselves, I work 66 hour weeks for less than peanuts and all I wanna do is rest and masturbate, the others who have enough money to glide through life can live the way the want, get whatever they want when they want, keep in mind marriages are mostly arranged and are just about how well you can take care of your wife(s) financially and give her a good life.

Also forbidding interactions between males and females guarantees you don't have the motivation to work on your body so you can make it to slay poon and be mired, which is deeply why most work out in the first place.

t. sandnigger.

Nah. Arabs as a culture are retarded by nature. The spread of Wahhabism also didn't help Islam's already shit reputation in the West.

Goddamn I fucking hate Arabs.

i've got no problem with your kind sandnigger
but once you step out of your country to shit in my waterhole then i'll throw caution to the wind

There's a reason asians are on average way better off in western countries than whites.
But I'd rather be white still, asians are ugly and have small dicks.

why is this on fit?

we're discussing aesthetics why the fuck do you think it's on fit?